Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge hole in their story.

Why didn’t they trace her steps from school to the apartment instead of just to grandmothers office?

Ms is (edited: supposedly)dropped off very early. Realizes she’s left her phone at home. She walks back and gets lost along the way. It’s a long walk but believe me kids this age get confused and think they can do anything!

Why didn’t they think this was plausible? That she was taken was their only guess?
When did JS discover the phone was missing?
I’ve wondered the same things many times in this case and written about it here before as well. When did she realize the phone was at home and how did she happen to realize it? Was it bc it rang or buzzed with an incoming notification?

What did she know and when did she know it??

Ok if he had such a video that he had sent her, why not give that to the officer when asked for a photo? She could have said I have a clip that shows what she left home wearing this morning and a still shot - and provided one or both. She didn’t. Instead, she scrolls something to locate a photo from the party. SS also didn’t advise he had a video clip of her to share with Le (though later those were found and got him caught by Le).

Imo, she didn’t see a video of her daughter getting ready that morning. Not via text or email anyhow. Couldn’t have seen a live video from that morning (eg: FaceTime) either if Ms was dead by 8am. Mooooooo
....Exactly.
Heres the thing, too-
Jennifer Sotos mother said that Stephan NEVER took Madeline to school.
She said that Jennifer was just tired this morning, which is why he took her ; for change.

So, not only does this make Stephans comments about; "like she always did" (when getting out of the vehicle/ her attiude/ etc) COMPLETELY FALSE

But- Why would there be a video of Madeline getting ready, anyways? Jennifer was home..

Are you telling me, we are to believe that Stephan just so happened to kill this innocent girl, while Jennifer was home, and he was able to transport her limp body into the car; without being found out?

*****There's too many things pointing to Jennifer knowing about this than there is her not knowing.

I’ve wondered the same things many times in this case and written about it here before as well. When did she realize the phone was at home and how did she happen to realize it? Was it bc it rang or buzzed with an incoming notification?

IDK, but one thing she didnt say was that she tried calling maddi's cell.

I just watched all of her interviews; which is the only reason I can remember this right now--

But, in one of the interviews she goes on to say (paraphrasing)
How, "Maddie was so so happy at her party... I got home and saw her as she got into bed, and she was so so happy and tired she just went to bed and didnt even grab her phone or anything.. which is how i knew.." //Cant remember the rest of it; but, its the interview where that talking feeder(?) goes off with Maddies voice recording.

**AKA -
she had a story lined up for this, too.

Yeah, as far as I know we don't know where JS was that night.

Also SS repeats the language that "we" dropped her off at school.

Who knows.. We will find out soon, im sure.. But, her story has changed so often. I believe it was just a few sentences after "she was so happy! we saw her open up all of her gifts!" that she also stated she wasn't there. (wtf?)

IDK, but one thing she didnt say was that she tried calling maddi's cell.
TBH Madeline was probably dead before JS even came home.

Wait..
So, SS wasnt at the birthday party?
But, JS worked all night?
Where, JS also said she watched Madeline get into bed..
But..
Madeline hates sleeping alone; so, who's bed was it..?
Where was SS?
Grandma said SS came down for the weekend. This was Sunday.
Was Madeline dead before JS even came home?
Was JS there for the unaliving?

They may be able to prove child engagement/neglect. lying. obstruction.
I think @Ontario Mom is asking where is the evidence that shows she knew about the S/A's and/or was involved or covered up a murder. or what she "should have known".
if you let your 5 yr old child play in the front yard when you live on a busy street , a reasonable person would know thats dangerous. or if I leave my kid in the car on a hot summer day, or go into a bar leaving a child in the car, a reasonable person should know those risk factors. Would that same principle apply here?
Meh, I don’t even care if she is charged or not. She has to live the rest of her life knowing what she knew and when she knew it. She will spend forever examining what she may have missed. How. What maybe she could have done differently to ensure her daughter’s wellbeing.

TBH Madeline was probably dead before JS even came home.

Wait..
So, SS wasnt at the birthday party?
But, JS worked all night?
Where, JS also said she watched Madeline get into bed..
But..
Madeline hates sleeping alone; so, who's bed was it..?
Where was SS?
Grandma said SS came down for the weekend. This was Sunday.
Was Madeline dead before JS even came home?
Was JS there for the unaliving?
It's never been confirmed if SS was at the party, where jenn was, if she worked , how late she worked or when she came home.
jenn did not say she watched her get into bed.
SS was allegedly there at the condo according to him.
g- ma said " he was here for I dont for what" no dates mentioned
No ideas as to when maddi passed, where she was when she passed or who was there or involved.
One thing we do know for sure is that they didnt have unicorns and rainbows at her birthday party.

Last edited:
me neither....the rocking, the finger thing...

I just want her home / back - whatever that looks like (rough quote of JS in the media interview done via webcam from her home while MS was still “missing”.

Said the same woman who didn’t go out to look for her as other family were doing so. Waiting for her daughter who didn’t know her address. Waiting for them to find her, while telling the media they wouldn’t find her where they were looking.

You know who says you won’t find her where people and police are looking? Someone who knows she isn’t there.

Someone who didn’t know where the child was and was hopeful would probably be holding up a photo of the kid and encouraging the world to stop and find the kid!
new bodycam:
I noticed that JS's phone's ringer was off. when LE first arrives she is on the phone, then puts it in her pocket. she pulls it out because obviously it vibrated and gave it to SS to talk to whoever called. then when she gets the call from the principal, its in her hand, same thing, obviously just vibrated for incoming calls.

if she called everyone, her friends/parents why would she have her phone on vibrate instead of HIGH RING for incoming calls in the event someone spotted her OR found her?

Meh, I don’t even care if she is charged or not. She has to live the rest of her life knowing what she knew and when she knew it. She will spend forever examining what she may have missed. How. What maybe she could have done differently to ensure her daughter’s wellbeing.

That image of her comforting SS with his crocodile tears says everything to me about who she prioritized.

HE's crying. SHE's not crying over her own child being missing. She's comforting him when in a normal situation she would be the one crying and he would be comforting her.

My impression is that she'll spend much less time wondering how she could have protected Maddie better as she will spend wondering how she could have protected SS better.

new bodycam:
I noticed that JS's phone's ringer was off. when LE first arrives she is on the phone, then puts it in her pocket. she pulls it out because obviously it vibrated and gave it to SS to talk to whoever called. then when she gets the call from the principal, its in her hand, same thing, obviously just vibrated for incoming calls.

if she called everyone, her friends/parents why would she have her phone on vibrate instead of HIGH RING for incoming calls in the event someone spotted her OR found her?

Yeah.

When I've had pets at the vet I had my phone unmuted and turned up loud.

It's never been confirmed if SS was at the party, where jenn was, if she worked , how late she worked or when she came home.
jenn did not say she watched her get into bed.
SS was allegedly there at the condo according to him.
g- ma said " he was here for I dont for what" no dates mentioned
No ideas as to when maddi passed, where she was when she passed or who was there or involved.
One thing we do know for sure is that they didnt have unicorns and rainbows at her birthday party.
** edited post for formatting/ readability
Auto Transcript
Red = Indescrepencies &/ Incorrect language tenses (ODD)
Purple = Discussing Maddie being 'Taken'
Orange = Links to a comment/ opinion of my own

Jen, go ahead and tell us what's going on with Maddie: Well, Monday morning we took her to school. We dropped her off close to school, across the street from a church which is right next to the school. She crossed the street and walked to school, or so we thought. My boyfriend, who drove her to school, drove away at that point. It was seen on video footage that she hung out in the parking lot of the church for a few minutes and then got up and walked towards the school, but she never made it. That was around 9:00 a.m. when she got up, and she never made it to school after that. It's right next to the school; I don't know why she didn't make it. I don't know if something happened on her walk or she got taken, but she never made it, and that was the last anyone saw or heard from her.
Body language experts say that the term "didn't make it" is a term normally used only whenever someone passes away;
"They didn't make it" i.e, they died.
Yes, I went to pick her up after school, and she wasn't there. So, I started driving around, maybe thinking she took a walk, maybe she decided to walk to my mom's office which is pretty close to the school as well. I drove around and didn't see anything. I drove back to the school, the school was closed, and I emailed one of her teachers. They confirmed that she was absent all day. At that point, I called 911 because I realized something was truly wrong.

Have you heard from any of her friends? Has she been active on any social media?: She hasn't been active on social media, none of her chats, none of her games. We contacted all her friends, and none of them had seen her Monday or heard from her. There's no update.

I have to ask this, and I hate doing it, but is she the type that would run away? Has this happened in the past or anything? Has she ever threatened to run away?: Never. She's never mentioned anything like this before, and she's not the type to want to do this. She did accidentally leave her phone on Monday, which is kind of normal for her. She's got ADHD and is very forgetful. So, she left her phone at home, so there's no way to trace her. They tried tracing her school laptop, but that's off, so it's not pinging to anything.

Jen, what is your fear? I know you mentioned she's on games and stuff. Do you think she could have met somebody and tried to meet up with them?: She's open with us about if she has a crush on anyone, and she told us she had a crush on someone at school. I looked at their messages, and nothing was weird. I looked at all of her messages, all of her deleted messages. Nothing seemed weird. It didn't seem like she was talking to anyone, so I don't feel like that's the case. I feel like she may have been taken because this is not like her at all to just disappear and not tell us, not let us know where she's going or who she's with.

What are you getting from law enforcement? Are they actively searching for her? What happens now, especially that she doesn't have her phone with her?:
As far as I know, they're conducting a search around the school, behind the school. There's a Shingle Creek there, a wooded path area that you can walk. It's a hiking path. They are going back there with their K-9 dogs. They've taken a piece of her clothing to see if they can trace her scent. They're also taking their own vehicles into the woods to search for her, but I don't feel like that's going to find anything. Right now, we've had people all day on that trail sending us photos to see if anything there looks familiar like her personal belongings, and nothing is hers. I'm not sure where to go from here. I'm just contacting the news to get the word out to get some help because I'm desperate. I'm a wreck right now.

Do you think that she's been taken against her will?: I do think so, yes.

As a mom, what is your mother's intuition telling you right now?: I'm trying to hope for the best, but I'm just scared for her. I want her to be okay and I want her to be safe. I don't want her to come back harmed. I just want her back, whatever that means. I just want her back.

Are you getting any updates from law enforcement? Have they gotten any hits on any scent or anything like that?:
They haven't let me know anything. They haven't updated me since I spoke to them this morning. I've contacted them to get some information or to give them some leads, but I've heard nothing back.

Is there any way that she, just being a teenager, maybe had a fight with you or an argument with you and decided to go hang out at someone's house to teach you a lesson? Could that be a scenario?: I don't believe so. We haven't gotten into a fight in a few weeks or arguments or anything like that. If anything, on Sunday she celebrated her 13th birthday with my entire family, and she had the best day. She was so happy. She showed us all her gifts. She was just a happy girl, and she showed it on Sunday night. When she went to bed, she was so happy.
There was no moment in that evening from when she got home from the party that she had her phone or the laptop. She went straight to getting ready and went to bed. So, I know she didn't have any conversations with anyone. She didn't make plans with anyone. I didn't see any of that.

She spent the whole Sunday celebrating her 13th birthday. Was her 13th birthday on that Sunday, or was that just the time you were celebrating?:
That was the time we were celebrating. Her birthday was on Thursday, the 22nd. She just turned 13.

That's so heartbreaking to be celebrating her 13th birthday, and then the very next day, that's the last you've seen of her: Yeah.

Where do you go now? Are you going to go out there and search or look? What are you doing?: I'm staying at home, staying by the phone, hoping she just appears. I know my entire family is out looking. They've all spread a bunch of flyers. I've had people contact me that they've gone to the international airport to spread flyers, to Amtrak, to Greyhound, just anywhere that if someone's taken her and they're trying to take her, just to show her face to make sure she's not being taken against her will.

You mentioned ADHD. Was there anything else mentally going on that you knew of?: She does suffer from anxiety, and once upon a time, she was diagnosed with autism. We had her re-evaluated a few months ago, and they told us no, she didn't have autism, but she did have some autistic traits. She had ADHD and some autistic traits but not autism. I'm not sure where to leave that because one doctor said she did, and one doctor said she doesn't. She's just in the middle, I guess. She does have some tendencies, but socially, she's pretty great, so I'm not sure.

With the video that you were able to see whenever your boyfriend dropped her off, where was that? What video was that, a surveillance camera?: It was a surveillance camera from the church, Peace Church, right next to Hunter Creek Middle School.

Do you have that video?: I don't have that. They didn't show me. They wouldn't show me. My sister was the one at the location, and they were letting her know what they saw on camera.

Jen, is there anything else that you'd like to add?: Please, if you have any information, contact me or contact law enforcement. Any information helps. Maddie, if you see this, please come home. Please be safe. I love you very much. If you have my Maddie, please just let her come home. We just want her home.

Last edited:
I just watched all of her interviews; which is the only reason I can remember this right now--

But, in one of the interviews she goes on to say (paraphrasing)
How, "Maddie was so so happy at her party... I got home and saw her as she got into bed, and she was so so happy and tired she just went to bed and didnt even grab her phone or anything.. which is how i knew.." //Cant remember the rest of it; but, its the interview where that talking feeder(?) goes off with Maddies voice recording.

**AKA -
she had a story lined up for this, too.
If JS really had just gotten home and only saw MS as she was getting into bed, then how did JS know MS hadn't been using her phone or online talking to anyone that evening, like JS claims?

("I got home and saw her as she got into bed, and she was so so happy and tired she just went to bed and didnt even grab her phone or anything.. which is how i knew..")

re: whether JS knew or didn't know MS was already deceased in all these videos and interviews

I've been trying to imagine how it would have gone down if SS had killed MS and then told JS that she was dead. I mean, how do you tell a mother that? No matter how it happened? I can see SS waking her up, and saying, "Now, don't freak out, but I have to tell you something..."

I think if JS did know she was already dead, she probably had seen it happen. Or was even involved in killing her.

Read other transcript if you havent yet ^
**Edited some of the news reporters irrelevant parts out and the spelling of their names
Video/ Transcript 2
Red = Indescrepencies &/ Incorrect language tenses (ODD)
Purple = Discussing Maddie being 'Taken'
Orange = Links to a comment/ opinion of my own

I feel like I can't breathe. All I keep thinking about is where is she? Is she safe? Is she okay? But we're all a wreck. My entire family is a mess. We're just so worried.

When did you first realize or when did you file a missing report?: We filed a missing report, we called the police at like 4:45 p.m. yesterday. But she actually went missing early that morning, around between 8:45 and 9:00 in the morning, she went missing. We had dropped her off close to the school. She wanted to walk the rest of the way. Sorry. That should be it. Sorry about that. We dropped her off at school, close to school. She wanted to walk the rest of the way.
I'm not sure what I'm allowed to share.

Yeah, she was spotted walking by the church by the middle school on the cameras. They saw her hang out in the parking lot for a little bit and then get up and leave. They didn't see a vehicle or anything else. They just saw her walk away around 9:00 a.m. heading towards the school, but she never made it.

*But she never made it, "Never made it" ; that phrase again..
What has the school said? Have you been in contact with the school?: Yes, they're doing everything they can. They've given me all their resources. The principal's called me. They've looked at their cameras. I don't think they've caught anything on the cameras. It's too far away from the sidewalk. Everything is too grainy, so they can't see specific faces, but they've looked. I'm just waiting to hear anything else from them.

Is this normal behavior?: Not at all. To just not show up or call or text or anything, not at all, no. From time to time, she will leave her cell phone at home accidentally, and that's actually what happened yesterday. She left her phone at home. She went to school, but that happens from time to time. She's got ADHD. Her memory, she's very forgetful. So, yeah, there's no way to track her right now. The detectives now have her phone, but this isn't normal behavior, no.

What was the last conversation that you two had, you and your daughter?: We spoke about her birthday party. She had a birthday party on Sunday. She had a great time. I couldn't make it because I was working, but she had an amazing time. She was so happy with all her gifts. I told her good night, and that was it. I wasn't the one who took her to school in the morning. That was my partner.

Kind of odd that you just.. say that.. right? or, is it just me?
She's 13 years old?: Yes, 13.

What are you thinking right now?: In my heart, I feel like somebody took her. This isn't like her to just pick up and run away or just not go to school. I don't know. I don't know what to think.

Friends, the friends' parents, you've contacted everyone?:
Everyone that we know that she knows, we've contacted them all, reached out to them. The parents have gone out to search and look for her as well, and we haven't come up with anything yet.

I've seen a lot of posts on Facebook, Hunter Creek Rants and Raves. Did people say they were going to conduct some type of search party or anything?: A lot of people have asked me to volunteer, like if there is one, if they can do one. I have people passing out flyers, going to every store in that vicinity, gas stations, church. I think people are being stopped in the street this morning in front of the school to see if they've seen anything, if they've heard anything. My family is going all out right now.

As a mother, a lot is going on in your brain, so much to bring her back home. What have law enforcement told you that you are able to share?:
I mean, they're doing the best they can. They've had detectives come out and interview us. They took a piece of her clothing for the K-9 dog to see if they can sniff her out. I'm not sure when that's being done.

Do you have any inkling where she possibly could be? Like, if you would say, okay, last time I went to work and came back, she was at James' house or Sabrina's house, and maybe I'd forgotten to check that house. Or she played at this park one week, and maybe she went back there or something like that?: We've looked everywhere we could have thought, anywhere she would have been. She would have known to wait for me at the school. But we did check where she could have walked. My mom's office is close to the school. We checked there. We checked the walking paths that she could have taken. We've checked all of her friends' houses. I think we've checked everywhere I could think of, honestly.

What was she wearing?: She was last seen (this is what they call 'dispatch talk' aka- she memorized what to say...) wearing a green hoodie, black shorts, white Crocs, and a black JanSport backpack with gray hibiscus flowers on it.

And you said this is not like her?: Not at all. To run away, no arguments, nothing like that to provoke her. She's never done anything like this, and we haven't had any arguments recently to have this outcome.

What school?: Hunter Creek Middle School.

Any questions?: No.

Is there anything that you think our viewers would need to know about the way you're feeling, the family's feeling?
We are desperate for any answers. Anything that you could do to help, I'm here for it. Just please, if you see my daughter, just please bring her home. I just hope you're okay, Maddie. I hope you're safe. I hope you're not hurt. I just hope she's okay.

When did you notice that she was missing?
Because this was at the beginning of the morning. She got dropped off in the morning. We did not notice until after school pick-up at 4:00 when I went to pick her up and she wasn't at school.

So we're going in 24 hours now?:Yeah, just about.
Nothing?: Nothing. No word, no text message, no messages anywhere from her. I've looked at all her social media. I've looked at all her games she could have played with, any app, no weird conversations, nothing strange. Everything was conversations with just normal friends or us.

She knows how to get home by herself, like to take a bus or an Uber or something like that. She would know how to get home alone, correct?
I'm not sure. I don't know if she would know how to get home. Maybe, I mean, if someone... I'm thinking if someone got in the car with her, and if she pointed the way, she probably could figure out how to get home. But like, does she know a full address? I don't think she does,
--which would mean she always comes home with someone. There's no need for her to really learn.

Stephan, you seem very emotional right now. Explain to us.: I dropped her off. Everything looked fine when I drove away. That was the last time we saw her.
What were the conversations that you had in the car when you dropped her off?
Not much. She was asleep for most of the way. I told her to have a good day at school when she got out. I love her. She said, "Thanks, love you too."

Where do you think she could possibly be? I mean, this isn't normal behavior.: This is not normal behavior. She's not the type that would just run off. We don't know where she can be, and we're scared. We just want her home.

Are you in a sense blaming yourself?: It's hard not to.

I'm sorry, uhm.. What? this is so odd. The questioning. I really wonder if the reporters were asked by police to ask certain things / try to pry for them. Because, who says this sh**??

Why?: I dropped her off early. I could have waited longer. She looked okay. She was walking towards the school when I saw her. It was like any other day, so I went on with my day. It's hard not to blame myself.

What has the conversation been with Jen since?: She's been a lot stronger than me. She's been holding it together really well. But it just keeps coming in waves. The reality keeps hitting. We don't know where she is. We don't know if she's safe. We're just scared. We just want her home.

Have you literally put boots on the ground and went out?: Yeah, I even went out with the cops where I had dropped her off, and we looked all up and down the road, all in communities, and there was nothing helpful. None of the cameras were pointing at the street, nothing. Which in 2024 was surprising. (Ironic considering this is how you got caught...) The church across the street had some cameras, and they mentioned seeing her waiting around in the parking lot for a while before moving on, and that was it. But it was grainy footage, and not much else.

Does it seem like she walked west, east?: They said in the direction of the school. I'm not sure what that is.

What was the body language when you dropped her off? Did she seem happy? Was she like, "I'm going to meet my friends"?
Happy. She had a happy weekend. She had just turned 13. She had her 13th birthday party. She was happy that we were all together. She's a very sweet girl. She brings a lot of joy to us, and we just... just not knowing.

So the unknown is killing you?: Yeah. It's like our whole world is upside down. Without feeling her presence here, is... Sorry, it's hard.

No, you're fine. You don't need to apologize. What do you want our viewers to know when they see this?: She's a sweetheart. She's a very sweet, kind girl. Just please be nice to her, bring her home. If you find her, tell her that we love her. Wherever she is, I hope she's okay.

I mean, if someone were to come in contact with her, and you gave me her diagnosis, would it be easy to approach her without any agitation or anything?: Yeah, yeah. She's a good kid. She's a good kid.

If you can sum up in one complete sentence, waking up, getting ready to drop her off at school, dropping her off at school to now speaking to me after talking to the police about her being missing for over 24 hours, what would that be?
A living nightmare. It started off like any other, and I just want to wake up and just get hit with waves of the reality. It's just setting in. As soon as it got dark last night, we started falling apart because
we knew it wasn't going to come to an end. And now we're going on 24 hours and still nothing. Conflicting reports here and there, people say they see this or that. None of it's conclusive, and none of it's helpful. We just want our baby girl back.

After reading these and watching the videos;
These questions, some of them.. Seem a bit.. Much, right?
Given, at the time that nobody knew what had happened..
Could LE have asked the reporters to ask certain Qs, as if they were considering them suspects (already)?
What do you think?​

If JS really had just gotten home and only saw MS as she was getting into bed, then how did JS know MS hadn't been using her phone or online talking to anyone that evening, like JS claims?

("I got home and saw her as she got into bed, and she was so so happy and tired she just went to bed and didnt even grab her phone or anything.. which is how i knew..")
exactly... it don't add up..

Family went to the office to sit with JS but no friends parents or friends that we know of. You know if this were me as a parent I would ask them all to come help. Like NOW. Start a calling tree. Put someone on social media to get the word out. Have someone man the phones.

Maybe JS didn't really have friends or phone numbers for people. A lot of people are lonely out there.

I think if JS did know she was already dead, she probably had seen it happen

I may be in the minority, but, for now, just don't think she knew.

During body cam videos- Js hand movements and positioning are intriguing. I don’t know what to make of it .
I agree. Fascinating hand movements and with the swaying going on it's quite distracting. Please know I respect that this is a mother reporting her child missing. I'm only trying to understand the story and determine if they're both telling the truth. I know for sure SS isn't. Anyways, I took a bunch of screen shots of JS and her hand movements, but I will put them in a spoiler.
At the 21:00 minute mark the Officer walks back in, and within 10 seconds Jen is swaying, and her fingers start to position in odd ways. Is she crossing her fingers there? I don't know how she's doing that. I wonder if she may be double jointed in her fingers.
1717572560000.png
1717572437100.png]

1717572374728.png
1717572788348.png
1717572898829.png
1717572955902.png

This is when the Officer asks if Maddie had any tattoos, says something, and they laugh.
1717573109046.png
1717573350703.png
1717573505441.png
1717573734868.png Jen just found a photo of Madeline and gave her phone to the Officer to get photo. Forehead shows stress. She hasn't done that thing with her tightened lips much in this video like she did much more in the interviews.

I do think JS said she saw M getting dressed because SS told her to say so and not because she actually saw her getting dressed. Now why and how did that happen, I can see it going very different ways.
* JS knew about the abuse and participated in the murder
* JS knew about the abuse and knew about the murder, but was not a part of it
* JS did not know about the abuse, but participated in the murder
* JS did not know about the abuse and knew about the death, but was not a part of it
* JS did not know about the abuse nor the death, but was helping to protect SS whosaid he would be suspected otherwise
* JS did not know about the abuse nor death but was manipulated into saying that by SS (such a bad mum for sleeping in)
* JS did not know about the abuse nor death but was gaslit into saying that by SS (don't you remember waving bye)
* JS did not know about the abuse nor death but was tricked into saying that by SS (shown some sort of evidence)
* JS did not know about the abuse nor death but was scared of SS and told what she had to (and probably corrected that later)

So far I have seen 0, that is zero, evidence to point us towards any of these options moreso than the others. To me, all of the above are still on the table, though I must admit that the first and the last I consider rather unlikely.

JS seems awfully calm for someone with such anxiety that she needed to send MS to sleep with SS in order to get enough sleep to calm her own anxiety.

As stated previously, I have diagnosed GAD. Once when one of my kids was around 13, he was out in the yard hanging out. He had some issues similar to the ones MS has been described with, so I was a bit more worried about him at the time, and probably more protective than usual. I went to bring him a cold drink, and he was not there. I called out, to see if he had walked over to a neighboring yard, or being a boy, maybe peeing in the woods (haha). No answer. 10 minutes or so went by, so I called his phone. No answer. 20 minutes and I got nervous, called again. Nothing. Half an hour, called a relative in town to see if they had heard from him. Nope. 45 minutes, I'm starting to fullbown FREAK OUT--crying, should I call the police, when out of the woods he comes, flowers in hand, having yes gone to pee and walked farther out and found a clearing ful of flowers and stopped to rest and pick a big bunch of them. LOL

But seriously? My adrenaline dump from it was HUGE and I was in tears.

So I watch JS here swaying and laughing, and looking so strangely calm and I am at a loss as a mom.

Moms worry. Moms with anxiety? We freak the flip out. From experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman