Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still processing the newly released video, apparently from yesterday morning that I just got to see. Body language expert made some mild observations. Oh my, seeing all the family there for Maddie. So much family. Oh yes, the shorts she was sure were the black ones. Well, I'll watch it over several more times, but this is just my own impressions for now, and MOO.

I don't know what it is about SS, I don't normally think like this, but I always want to smash him in the face when I see his sad sack tiny mouth mumbling behind the beard face. Sometimes he acts passive and mild mannered. His act is totally different than his sadistic cutting reddit personality. He's a sneaky one, the quiet pedophile.

Stayed quiet with his core protective arms crossed, but then he's chiming in to answer questions being asked of the actual mother. SS mumbling Madeline's name, mumbling her last name. Injecting himself into it like -- "I know, I know." She gets a call while trying to talk to the officer, hands it to SS, he talks to whoever it is. Then he keeps pushing the phone back at her while she's talking to the officer. He can't just hold her phone.

What's his act look like at that point? SS wants to appear helpful, to start including himself as the other parent. I guess? I saw JS in a different light. Jen appears very put together and more in charge of the situation than later giving those interviews. MOO, she's not that hindered by a condition or meds.

I struggle with the dynamics of this case. Why did she feel the need to comfort and console SS in the interviews? Maybe she really is naïve. Really, I still can't believe she allowed Maddie, her little girl, to sleep with that creep SS and trust him. MOO, just can't believe it's naivete. MOO, it's troubling to me that a smart person would think so guilelessly. That whole family lost Madeline and it's tragic that that fox was in the hen house all along. All MOO

I am struck by how JS shows absolutely no sense of urgency about Maddie being missing.

It's completely weird to me that this all took place at JS's mom's office, instead of JS's home. What if Maddie had run away, say to a friend's, and the friend's parent convinced her that she needed to go home and drove her home?

SS obviously knew Maddie wasn't coming home. Did JS? She sure doesn't act like she expects her to.

I am struck by how JS shows absolutely no sense of urgency about Maddie being missing.

It's completely weird to me that this all took place at JS's mom's office, instead of JS's home. What if Maddie had run away, say to a friend's, and the friend's parent convinced her that she needed to go home and drove her home?

SS obviously knew Maddie wasn't coming home. Did JS? She sure doesn't act like she expects her to.
She didn't make a single one of the (3) 911 calls, even though the callers had to keep consulting her for the actual details. =/

Do we have any independent verification JS was even HOME that night?

If she was away for work, she needed someone to stay with Maddie, get her to school.

If JS was staying at a hotel, she was getting her information from SS. He could have sent her a video of MS getting ready for school, from his personal archive, so "I saw her getting dressed" could have been "I saw (a video of) her getting dressed". The night before, Maddie was "happy", no phone, "and that was it". Her (JS's) own observation? Or relayed to her by SS? Same as the morning events. "And that was it" is SS language, perhaps she used it because it's what she'd been told.

SS had no credible activity for JS in his interviews. Could it be, she simply wasn't home? Was at a hotel. While SS had unfettered access to Maddie which culminated, after years and years of horrid abuse, in murder.

This case breaks me. For Maddie.

JMO
I said this at the very beginning, that when she says she SAW MS getting dressed, it could have been a 'selected' video that SS sent her. I mean, her saying she saw her getting dressed, when told it was a video of that morning is not a lie from her if that's the case.
Many people have based their guilt of JS on the fact that she saw her getting dressed for school at around 8, but she couldn't have. Yet, if she did actually watch a video while at work, why would she believe it wasn't from that day unless told it wasn't?

Lithium (often prescribed for bipolar disorder) requires blood level checks. But I don’t know why we believe a single word out of SS’s mouth. About anything.
I thought most of those kind of appts were urine tests, not blood tests. I have to do that for a medication I take and it’s urine analysis not blood.

I said this at the very beginning, that when she says she SAW MS getting dressed, it could have been a 'selected' video that SS sent her. I mean, her saying she saw her getting dressed, when told it was a video of that morning is not a lie from her if that's the case.
Many people have based their guilt of JS on the fact that she saw her getting dressed for school at around 8, but she couldn't have. Yet, if she did actually watch a video while at work, why would she believe it wasn't from that day unless told it wasn't?
Which begs the question though, why would he take a video of her getting dressed?

All MOO here. I like to get some screen shots of the video. SS is getting ready to put on his biggest acting role-- "hard not to blame myself, it's my fault because I dropped her off early". MOO, SS with his backward cap on looks just like the immature creepy pedophile man that lives at home with his parents, plays video games in his bedroom like a high schooler. Backwards baseball cap, you just know he tries to act like a cool dude around children with his Tamagotchi toys. MOO, I wish he never was allowed back into Jen and Maddie's home.
1717555223468.png
1717556156371.png1717555862405.pngTouches head like Body Language expert says, and then core protection arms crossed posture.
1717556325377.png
1717555997694.png
SS--Here's your phone, here, here's your phone back, I'm so helpful.
1717556521484.png

Court TV Vinnie's panel says the Mom actually is acting calmer than they would if their child was missing. She swaying, but talking quite confidently. Some on the panel think it seems like a scripted story. When asked questions she answers looking at the person, but JS looks up when telling the details of the story, same as she does later. SS in background watching, making sure the story is how it should be, if it was rehearsed. He wants the story to be how he wants it to sound.

Glad someone reminded me that must be JS's Mom's Office. I don't know how many brothers and sisters Jen has, but it hurts to know what they are facing with her being missing.

Last edited:
Huge hole in their story.

Why didn’t they trace her steps from school to the apartment instead of just to grandmothers office?

Ms is (edited: supposedly)dropped off very early. Realizes she’s left her phone at home. She walks back and gets lost along the way. It’s a long walk but believe me kids this age get confused and think they can do anything!

Why didn’t they think this was plausible? That she was taken was their only guess?
When did JS discover the phone was missing?

Which begs the question though, why would he take a video of her getting dressed?
With hindsight, and what we know now, that question is obviously answered but at the time, lets say, JS has absolutely no knowledge of any abuse. She wants to make sure the morning is going ok. He sends her the video of MS getting dressed. She has no reason to think it is not a few minutes ago.
JMO
ETA:
This is if she was at work, actually at work, not home.

Oh, SS, not the father, but the expert on the missing girl's young body has to speak up and answer the officer's question = no scars on her body. How would he know if he's only the on and off again boyfriend that just came back into their lives? He. makes. me. angry. :mad:

Court TV Body Language Expert tells Vinnie P. that the only time SS's actually opens it (his tiny mouth behind the beard) is to clarify Maddie's hair color was dirty blonde. Why was that so important to him that he didn't mumble like usual? Jen I don't understand how Jen could not blame him immediately for his stupid details of that morning, dropping her off far away too early. Why is she the one consoling him... if the story really was that Jen asked him to come take MS to school after they've really not been together and he was just getting back into the condo? MOO, there's something more.

I don't know what it is about SS, I don't normally think like this, but I always want to smash him in the face when I see his sad sack tiny mouth mumbling behind the beard face. Sometimes he acts passive and mild mannered. His act is totally different than his sadistic cutting reddit personality. He's a sneaky one, the quiet pedophile.

RSBM. I feel exactly the same way, and like you, it's not something I've possibly ever felt before. The sad sack mumbling makes me furious. He also never makes eye contact and just hangs his head.

As to JS, I was initially more sympathetic to her but am not going to make any excuses for her at this time. There are too many lies, rehearsed lines, and contradictions for me not to believe that she at least repeated a concocted story that SS told her. However, I will say that when I watched the video, I didn't find her reactions out of the realm of possibility for a worried mother. For me personally, when in a time of chaos or panic, I become prenaturally calm and organized. That's my coping mechanism, to try to get my head around all the information and react rationally to get to a solution. Again not a reason to think that's the explanation for what some of you find unusual, but it's a possibility IMO.

Before reading know that Im not trying to defend, just trying to think of alternative explanations, or if this is locked up. How would a defence lawyer explain these things ?

what else could explain Jenn saying she observed her getting dressed at 8 am other than flat out lying? we've heard FaceTime, video, can anyone think of any other rationale?

Same with the sleeping all together, what else could explain that? SS says he's Maddis consoler, comforter, is it possible he is the one saying maddi wants to sleep with us, and if Jenn opposes he pushes it saying she needs comfort so she tells him go sleep in another room with her? (still totally inappropriate)

Same with her almost correcting him about the birthday party pictures " but I wasnt there remember? like duhhh , he should know this!!!

and the clothes, same thing, she corrects him? she observed vs he drove her, he should know better. How was she sure enough to correct him?

That Polce officer called her dog "doofus" was that really his name? for a minute I thought SS must have been nearby. ;)

Last edited:
Huge hole in their story.

Why didn’t they trace her steps from school to the apartment instead of just to grandmothers office?
because Maddi went to school in hunters creek, and they live in Kissimmee on Santa Maria drive , it's not walking distance its almost 6 miles away or a 12 min drive.(according to google)

For me personally, when in a time of chaos or panic, I become prenaturally calm and organized. That's my coping mechanism, to try to get my head around all the information and react rationally to get to a solution. Again not a reason to think that's the explanation for what some of you find unusual, but it's a possibility IMO.
same, I am pretty focused when there's a crisis, I can freak out later, but if it was my kid, I dont know if I'd be the same way ? different for a little kid vs a 13 yr old, and factoring in all the other stuff like out of character or not. mood, personality challenges? you can do that in a bout 5 seconds as a parent, you have instincts.

Last edited:
I really hate that JS continually states that Maddie "didn't make it" to school.

"Didn't make it" is a very common euphemism for someone dying. As in:

"The surgeons worked frantically, but he just didn't make it."

"The accident victim was rushed to the hospital for emergency treatment, but she didn't make it."

because Maddi went to school in hunters creek, and they live in Kissimmee on Santa Maria drive , it's not walking distance its almost 6 miles away or a 12 min drive.(according to google)
Exactly. From Hunter's Creek Middle School to the Insurance office it's a 16min walk.

A few things that JS and SS Both Say.... that give me alarm bells:

- I'm a wreck = they BOTH say this
- Maddie doesn't want to ride in Stephan's car cuz it's a phase she's going through... Jenn says it too? Why? What?
- The whole "hibiscus flowered grey backpack" description. It's so much detail. Too much.
- They both seem united in the whole green hoodie/white crocs thing. IF I HAD NOT SEEN my child in the morning.... I would not confidently declare the outfit to law enforcement! Period.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240604_212539_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20240604_212539_Maps.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics