Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Stephan returned to the townhouse to get the other white croc. If he dressed her and carried her to his car, one of the crocs could have fallen off because crocs do not fasten to the feet.
RSBM
Crocs have the sling in the back, however I've observed over many years that many people do not bother to sling them back, but keep the sling flipped forward. It wouldn't surprise me that SS was too lazy or too stupid to be concerned with such a detail, i.e. make sure it stayed on her foot by slinging it back. Also, they may have been a little too big for MS when bought (or was the only size available in white in the store or online), with the idea she would grow into them.
MOO

I’ve just found the only house on a map of the complex that matches the colour order within photos of the Soto home. Weirdly enough, when I tapped their house on the map, some sort of advertisement appears with a small green camping icon. It looks like JS was advertising this property quite intensely.

I’ve just found the only house on a map of the complex that matches the colour order within photos of the Soto home. Weirdly enough, when I tapped their house on the map, some sort of advertisement appears with a small green camping icon. It looks like JS was advertising this property quite intensely.
This is where JS lives:

This is where JS lives:

Omg. Wish I’d just asked instead of spending an hour finding it. Thanks!

Were SS and JS already staying at the hotel by then. They had reported MS missing, (he'd placed her in the field that day) but were they still staying at the condo. I think yes. So, he took her car someplace unknown in what I call the middle of the night?

That's a good question.
<modsnip: quoted post was removed>
After that initial interview with LE on Feb 26, JS and SS were allowed to return to the condo. That same night is when Sterns took off in the middle of the night in Jen's car, which would be early on the 27th. Later on the 27th, LE conducted an interview with JS after which they informed her they were securing the residence and everyone would have to stay somewhere else. They also towed SS' car for processing because MS was last seen in that vehicle.

Omg. Wish I’d just asked instead of spending an hour finding it. Thanks!
LOL! I wondered why you did that when their address has been posted here oodles of times. :p

And this would be the room we've seen mention of in the docs where they put up a divider and it was where Maddie stayed, but didn't sleep there. I think because all the rooms upstairs were taken by roommates, so it's JMO.

1718495188203.png

You can see Madeline's name on a mini license over the dog leashes. You need to enlarge it as big as you can and then squint. lol:

1718495324914.png

Source: https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/4012-Santa-Maria-Dr-APT-107-Kissimmee-FL-34741/69324036_zpid/?

Thank you Gemmie!

So, I can only see 2 trash compactors on that entire complex. They aren’t that far apart and one looks like it belongs to a separate section / area to the main complex.

The other closest compactor is literally a 1 minute drive from the back entrance. And so my question is, the timeline says at 7.35 he throws stuff in compactor, and 7.50 he’s leaving through the back gate. But throwing 1 bag away and driving up the road a bit doesn’t take anywhere close to 15 minutes. This makes me think SS had more than enough time to throw MS stuff away, drive BACK to the home, and then be seen on CCTV later. Seriously, the whole compactor thing would take 5 minutes at most in a car. Why 15 minutes?

After that initial interview with LE on Feb 26, JS and SS were allowed to return to the condo. That same night is when Sterns took off in the middle of the night in Jen's car, which would be early on the 27th. Later on the 27th, LE conducted an interview with JS after which they informed her they were securing the residence and everyone would have to stay somewhere else. They also towed SS' car for processing because MS was last seen in that vehicle.​
Really appreciate your reply with the answers, @wcsleuth. :) So, SS still had his (or rather his Dad's car) the night of Feb. 26th. The car that was full of forensic evidence... that car. As I understand it, that car was towed away by LE the following night Feb. 27th.

Please excuse me, but I still have an insatiable list of questions.

In the meantime, if he still had his own (Dad's) vehicle to use, and I would think that vehicle needed a complete, and I mean COMPLETE, washing, bleaching, detailing, shampooing, etc., Did he ever try to clean the car he used to transport MS? No? Oh boy, his Dad's car must've been full of evidence when LE took it in for testing.

How many hrs. was he out driving? Why did SS choose to take Jenn's vehicle on a middle of the night drive then? Do any of you have any ideas of where do you think he went? I know there was some discussion about this before. Where do you think SS went that night after he had already placed MS in the field? Did he go back there?

I can't think of any other reason he'd go driving someplace if it wasn't related to the cover up. Why didn't he take his Dad's car to try to clean it? Instead he took Jenn's vehicle to do what?

How many hrs. was he out driving? Why did SS choose to take Jenn's vehicle on a middle of the night drive then? Do any of you have any ideas of where do you think he went? I know there was some discussion about this before. Where do you think SS went that night after he had already placed MS in the field? Did he go back there?
I too have wondered about where he went that night, in the middle of the night, in JS's car. Perhaps because the one he transported Maddie in didn't smell very good? I also know someone that took VERY long drives when they had something heavy on their mind. It helped them think.

I can also see him wanting to go talk to Maddie. You know, how people will talk to their loved ones at their grave. Perhaps a confession? Perhaps an apology that things ended that way and that he didn't mean it. Or perhaps he blamed her for what SHE made HIM do.
I can't think of any other reason he'd go driving someplace if it wasn't related to the cover up. Why didn't he take his Dad's car to try to clean it?
You'd think that would be his top priority. You'd THINK.

Most of us think that JS maybe knew something or was part of it. If she was a negligent parent but really didn’t know about the sa and the murder, she must be in a lot of shock. She probably feels more betrayed of SS preferring her daughter than anything else though.
It's not unrealistic; I'm not sure whether she knew about the SA. (Edit: Rest DBM, I'm not sure if I need to link that if I'm mentioning it. Will look into that.)

Last edited:
I can't see him changing her pants before finding a dump site, even if she 'soiled' them.
If it did happen (just spitballing, no proof of course), I wonder if it's because it was his father's vehicle, and any fluids soaking into the seats if allowed to just sit there would be problematic.

If it did happen (just spitballing, no proof of course), I wonder if it's because it was his father's vehicle, and any fluids soaking into the seats if allowed to just sit there would be problematic.
Yes, but I have to ask, what part of the events weren't problematic. :eek: MOO, his parents might've been the least of his worries. MOO, he wasn't worried about his Dad one bit. He probably "worked" both his parents to get their help. Years of manipulating with his poor-pitiful-me act, blaming himself and needing comforting from them too.

Remember that one friend said his mother worked to clear him when he what-was-it? got caught video taping a young girl? I bet he told Dad early on he was in trouble. I don't know how his Dad feels now, but I assume they didn't mortgage the house to hire him an expensive attorney. What do you think?

Whatever way Madeline lost her life wasn't a way he could call 911. If she died earlier in the night, the bowel release would've happened in the house. So, maybe he cleaned it up and put the jeans on her before leaving the first time. (Remember, no one really knows why he went back to the condo. I don't think he'd realize she always wore black shorts on Mondays or PE days. Was that why JS cut in to insist black shorts? They were both still going for the abducted on the way to school story.) All MOO

Remember that one friend said his mother worked to clear him when he what-was-it? got caught video taping a young girl? I bet he told Dad early on he was in trouble. I don't know how his Dad feels now, but I assume they didn't mortgage the house to hire him an expensive attorney. What do you think?

...​
Oh gosh, I forgot all about that, ick. :( I wish more docs were released through official channels so we could discuss those, but all I can say right now about what I think is that, when this thing all comes out, I fear it'll be more outrageous than we can probably manage to imagine at this point. :(

what hasnt been discussed lately: early morning visit to JS by LE on the 27th, bodycam says 5:46..stating they are there to verify the clothing: why is it FULLY REDACTED? bodycam only shows them walking to the home, their knock on the door, announcing why they are there to JS with a HOVERING behind her SS, and there is a person on the couch and someone partially seen behind SS.

what hasnt been discussed lately: early morning visit to JS by LE on the 27th, bodycam says 5:46..stating they are there to verify the clothing: why is it FULLY REDACTED? bodycam only shows them walking to the home, their knock on the door, announcing why they are there to JS with a HOVERING behind her SS, and there is a person on the couch and someone partially seen behind SS.
was this before her body had been found? It had to be. But it could've been after they had seen her in one or more videos with SS, where they assumed she was already deceased. Maybe they wanted to see what they said when asked again? I would like to know that myself. I wonder if they stuck to the same answer or if they changed it, maybe after having had a discussion over this exact thing? Maybe JS by now knew SS knew she was dead and maybe SS told her she'd been wrong about the blk shorts, etc.

I too have wondered about where he went that night, in the middle of the night, in JS's car. Perhaps because the one he transported Maddie in didn't smell very good? I also know someone that took VERY long drives when they had something heavy on their mind. It helped them think.

I can also see him wanting to go talk to Maddie. You know, how people will talk to their loved ones at their grave. Perhaps a confession? Perhaps an apology that things ended that way and that he didn't mean it. Or perhaps he blamed her for what SHE made HIM do.

You'd think that would be his top priority. You'd THINK.
If he went back to where her body was dumped, wouldn't the police know that? Like from video footage of stores / gas stations / citizens (ring vid) in the area? I wonder if the car GPS would help police know where he went in her car that night?

I don't think so because her BFF said in her 2/27 interview:

she talks to Maddie every day on the phone and Maddie texts her each morning when she wakes up; she thought it was odd when Maddie didn’t text her the morning of 2/26/2024 or answer when she tried to call

I'd think they'd grab their phones from the nightstand while still in bed and in their jammies, not after getting up and getting dressed. At least that's how I interpret "when she wakes up". Also, it's been said that Monday was PE so she wore her black shorts on Monday's, yet today he's in jeans. All MOO
That tells me she did not dress herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj