Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think some of the things she said were to hide her relationship with stephan from her family? Were the initial interviews in front of the family or private? Maybe she didn't want her family to know Maddi was alone with him,
I wonder if there is some of that going on?
I think that's possible. She would have been around family during that initial report, so if they didn't approve of their relationship, then it does make sense she'd lie. So the "pickup" and "getting ready" story could have come as a result of that. It is interesting she apparently never explained this to law enforcement later ( butmaybe she did and it's just not in the docs).

what is interesting during the released interview audio of Feb 27, SS is asked when he got there that weekend....and he pauses ....he was pretending he didnt know and then wa la! oh yes, it was sunday NITE after her birthday party, what time did he get there he is asked....8:30ish just in time for her nite time routines..."waiting for her mom to get home". did you go anywhere last nite he is asked.....and this was jaw dropping: he doesnt recall, you will have to ask HER (JS), claimed he was so zonked out on tranquilizers.

what was he trying to figure out with LE by hesitating about when he got there?....would saturday be a good day of arrival, or friday? JS filled in the blanks about where he slept that nite.....in room #4 with her daughter. there was no pickup because he was seen leaving with Madeline slumped over in the passenger seat. that blank was filled in because initially we didnt know if he was spotted leaving the first time after the dumpster activity, we only knew when he returned with her and then left again.
Great points. I wonder if he was retroactively trying to put distance between himself and the murder. So if his arrival is vague, it's maybe less suspicious that he arrives and then Maddie disappears shortly after.

He may be subconsciously telling us that the murder occurred Sunday night, and he just doesn't want to go there.

In Jennifer's initial statement, she says that she "saw Maddie getting ready for school." The following day, during her initial interview with detectives, she pivoted to the dog leash/hearing what she thought was Maddie downstairs.
and then finally, definitely answered NO when asked if she visually observed Madeline. and stated the last time she physically saw Madeline is when she sent her to bed at 2300 hours with SS, Room #4. :eek:

GAPHIC WARNING.
I think he went back to where he dumped Madeline and defiled her once again.
Total control.
Bundy went back multiple times. MOO
I don't think he went back for that purpose. I think the murder was either done in a rage, or was done for some practical purpose (to cover up his sex crimes). If he did return to the scene, I believe he was doing something to further his efforts to get away with this; some sort of coverup.

It crossed my mind @Tealgrove, but I think he's very visual. MOO, he's "a peeping tom" that tries to sneak visuals of young girls under doors and his friend's mother in the bathroom. He's even particular about Tamagotchi colors. I could be wrong, I have been before, but... Appearances seem to matter to him, and I think it might be too unappealing to him to do what Ted Bundy did. However, on the other hand, from what I hear from other posts, he did seem to often strike when MS looked like she was sleeping.

That's was I thought, @MassGuy, he'd be concerned by further coverup. However, MOO, the fool didn't make efforts to take his Dad's car to clean it up, instead he took Jenn's Nissan. What do think he w
as doing specifically?​

It crossed my mind @Tealgrove, but I think he's very visual, "a peeping tom" that tries to sneak visuals of young girls under doors and his friend's mother in the bathroom. He's even particular Tamagotchi colors. I think it might be too unappealing to him. However, from what I hear from other posts, he did seem to often strike when MS looked like she was sleeping.

That's was I thought, @MassGuy, he'd be concerned by further coverup. However, the fool didn't make efforts to take his Dad's car to clean it up, instead he took Jenn's Nissan. What do think he w
as doing specifically?​
whatever he did, I think it's a big deal. I really want to know where he went and what he did.
SS said he doent remember going anywhere, it was Jenn who diclosed that information to L/e. She gets a point for that, if she was involved why offer that info up?

Last edited:
Great points. I wonder if he was retroactively trying to put distance between himself and the murder. So if his arrival is vague, it's maybe less suspicious that he arrives and then Maddie disappears shortly after.

He may be subconsciously telling us that the murder occurred Sunday night, and he just doesn't want to go there.
yes, you are right vague intent...listening again he was asked 'when did you come back to help..." there is a slight peripheral interruption with someone around them, and he says 'what do you mean?????'

investigator says, well you live down south, right, when did you come back up north to help her?"
answer: "UMMMMMMM.... I just got here this weekend'.
he wasnt expecting the next question: do you remember what day it was?
answer: in this manner: uhhhhhhhh, sssssssssunday???? 'sunday was her birthday party, it was the evening after her birthday party...sunday'.

but was he in the area at all before showing up sunday nite? I havent gone through all the docs/narratives/maps if his movements are noted prior to sunday. if he was, where was he?

yes, you are right vague intent...listening again he was asked 'when did you come back to help..." there is a slight peripheral interruption with someone around them, and he says 'what do you mean?????'

investigator says, well you live down south, right, when did you come back up north to help her?"
answer: "UMMMMMMM.... I just got here this weekend'.
he wasnt expecting the next question: do you remember what day it was?
answer: in this manner: uhhhhhhhh, sssssssssunday???? 'sunday was her birthday party, it was the evening after her birthday party...sunday'.

but was he in the area at all before showing up sunday nite? I havent gone through all the docs/narratives/maps if his movements are noted prior to sunday. if he was, where was he?
the ping info has him coming in from what looks like North Port and getting into the city before 8 pm. , if it was sooner I think they would have more ping info.

whatever he did, I think it's a big deal. I really want to know where he went and what he did.
SS said he doent remember going anywhere, it was Jenn who diclosed that information to L/e. She gets a point for that, if she was involved why offer that info up?
has it been validated whether she was with him or not? he was asked did you guys go anywhere last nite? his answer was I dont recall, you will have to ask HER if WE went anywhere. I dont recall US going anywhere last nite.

Im suspicious of her separating herself from previously associated movements together, despite being false (we dropped her off, etc).....then in this interview, no more 'we'?

Last edited:
(
The Crazy Eyes Smiley
My mind is scrabbled eggs since my computer went all weird trying to deal with that big file, I guess. Scared to open it again on my computer. It's not the file, I think it's Microsoft, it can't handle it.)

Oh please, @ttjo, I need to ask you to help me to understand a witness's observation and what it could mean. The witness said they saw a man standing by a car like he had a flat tire, at some time around 10 a.m., and then again much later with a red-haired helper then. Could SS have driven to that field site in the morning? It's strange the witness said the man was still there later in the day, and the man turned out to be SS. Perhaps that's why LE kept asking him about the timing of the vape shop and where he went on that Hwy. 192. What do you make of what that witness said?

has it been validated whether she was with him or not? he was asked did you guys go anywhere last nite? his answer was I dont recall, you will have to ask HER if WE went anywhere. I dont recall US going anywhere last nite.
so when the cop asks him " where did you guys go search, did you go together etc, SS should have known they knew he went somewhere, I don't think hes smart enough to know it was a tactic. He answers I don't know, I don't recall", knowing he was in Jenn's vehicle, and that's what would be tracked, he was playing dumb to imply it might have been her. driving around. ( IMO)
and all the we's are getting ridiculous coming from him and his tranquilized self, and rolling bouts of anxiety, while he's driving around in her car. I dont think she was with him but he sure wanted to make himself sound like he was unable to drive, he plants these seeds every chance he gets. trying to shape opinions. its almost getting old now.
you know that show what women want? this reminds me of that. Where mel gibson can hear what the women are really thinking.

Last edited:
SS picking up Maddie for school 2 hours in advance, being seen throwing some of her belongings away at the compactor at 7:35 and now learning that two roommates, a mother and a her son, usually leave the house by 7:45 gives more credence to her murder being premeditated because he knew they needed to leave the house before the roommates woke up and maybe saw or overheard what he was doing to Maddie as they came into the kitchen area, towards the front door or made their way outside, MOO.
Remember though, JS said she sent SS and MS UP to the guest room to sleep. So he had to get Ms downstairs and out of the house without them seeing anything. How did he manage this remains unknown but my guess is, he moved the body well before 7:35am (before the backpack is tossed). There is no way he was going to wait until it super light out to do so right? He was at least a little aware that he needed to not be seen as evidenced by his moving her from the passenger seat to the trunk in a car park wherein he didn’t think he’d be seen or caught on camera (lmao).

If he killed her at the home, was it just him, JS and Ms at the house that night? Or did he not kill her there? We know the SA seems to have happened within the home based on LE having said so but have they said the murder happened there or just that it happened in Kissimmee?

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>
It's Page 17, I wrote it down. Man seen twice by side of road like changing tire. First time seen 9-10:00 a.m. and the second time 14:15-15:15. Second time a red haired helper was also seen with him. :eek: That site is where Madeline's remains were found. Could he have had a helper, one of his pedophile buddies that shared images come help him dispose or something? Witness described what man was wearing, and that turned out to be SS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone said maybe he went out for fast food. Oh boy, that would almost be as bad as visiting a comic store or shopping Tamagotchis at that time. No telling what this shallow creep was up to at a time like that. Perhaps vape supplies. SMH

This has been on my mind since posting it. Consider if Madeline died inside the house and he was able to put those jeans on her before leaving. He may have protected the car seats with something also. There's something about the black shorts being mentioned by Jenn that was part of their initial story that stands out for question.

Thanks for posting that, @Seattle1. Wow. This info matters big time to me. I don't understand how the dog didn't hit on SS's. I've been trying to see this the way you described, and can't. I agree he might've gone out to the field where he placed MS, but not drove right up to it in Jenn's car.

If the dogs hit on the wheel well of Jenn's vehicle, it wouldn't be from when SS took it out to the location of the field. He couldn't drive it right to the body. If he moved the body out there, he'd have to walk through the field to the body, wouldn't he?

View attachment 510846 Wheel well is outside the car? It seems MS's deceased body must've been near Jenn's vehicle before being taken to the field. I can't imagine how. Did the condo have a garage? What I'm implying is somehow MS's deceased body might've been laying on the ground near the tires of Jenn's car, maybe before being placed in SS's car. If fluids pooled and later were driven over then I could see the scent being picked up into the wheel well. How would decomposition end up on the wheel well of Jenn's car otherwise? Stumped by this info.
I don’t think he could have driven back to where the body was anyhow because I imagine the gate was probably closed by the property owner anyhow after the body was found and police were done at the scene (imo)!

Is it possible that the dog picked up the scent from anything other than the body of Ms directly? Could it have been from clothing she wore? Maybe he changed her outfit and tossed her death outfit on the ground near the area where the dog smelled it? Or maybe he changed the outfit he wore when he moved the body and tossed that on the ground for a time before either taking it inside or discarding it? Can there be a transfer of the smell of decomp in this way? I am asking as I don’t know. But if it could not happen this way then maybe he parked the body of Ms on the ground against JS car for a moment before setting her up in the car for the drive to the dump spot? Clearing a space or something in his car? Taking a break before the big adjustment into the passenger seat of his car?

I don’t think he could have driven back to where the body was anyhow because I imagine the gate was probably closed by the property owner anyhow after the body was found and police were done at the scene (imo)!
What do you mean after the body was found and the gate was closed? The body hadn't been found yet. It was the late night into morning of Feb. 26 into 27th when he took Jenn's car for a drive. But I agree, I don't think he'd try to drive through the field to the body, he'd have to walk, I'd think. We don't know where he went. Do we?
But if it could not happen this way then maybe he parked the body of Ms on the ground against JS car for a moment before setting her up in the car for the drive to the dump spot?
You ask good questions about decomp scent transfers and you'll probably have to do some homework. I don't know all the answers, but I believe if there's a touch of fluid transfer it'll leave a scent. Yes, I said that earlier, he could've leaned the body against the tire of Jenn's car. Or put the body down and got bodily fluid where she later parked or drove? Maybe it has something to do with the tire change or tire jack. Heck, I wish I knew. What's weird is the cadaver dog didn't seem to hit on the Dad's car. How could that be?!!

. The witness said they saw a man standing by a car like he had a flat tire, at some time around 10 a.m., and then again much later with a red-haired helper then. Could SS have driven to that field site in the morning? It's strange the witness said the man was still there later in the day, and the man turned out to be SS. Perhaps that's why LE kept asking him about the timing of the vape shop and where he went on that Hwy. 192. What do you make of what that witness said?
Screenshot 2024-06-17 at 1.05.54 AM.png
between 930 and 940 he was by the holiday inn and then seen on camera at 9:40 putting her in the trunk, he wouldn't have gone all the way to st cloud before he put her in the trunk I dont know how hed have the time to drive out to that circle k , unless they have their times wrong.

I can't see how he let someone help him change a tire when he had a body in the trunk! Maybe he'd already hidden her in the bamboo when the redhead showed up. Or the redhead knew about it? Was the redhead male or female?
It's Page 17 if you want to read it yourself.
It's Page 17, I wrote it down. Man seen twice by side of road like changing tire. First time seen 9-10:00 a.m. and the second time 14:15-15:15. Second time a red haired helper was also seen with him. :eek: That site is where....
I'm just pointing out things that cause me pause, but I certainly don't know if and how it might fit together. MOO, that witness's account must have some truth to it. I can't get into the file again tonight. Exhausted. Signing off. Good Night now. :)

ETA MOO here-- It seems now that some kind of time had to pass to start a decomp scent, at least a few hours you'd think, before a cadaver dog could hit on the scent. Is it possible SS did take Jenn's Nissan the night after he had put MS in the field, and somehow then picked up the decomp scent onto Jenn's wheel well. Maybe @Seattle1 was on the right track, after all. It just seems he'd have to have driven to the body or somehow touched the body in some way then transfer it to Jenn's wheel well. Or like some clever member suggested hidden body in wheel well.

Warning graphic talk of decomp & cadaver dog info

From doggiesaurus com:
(No, on mortally wounded, I believe must be deceased.) Cadaver dogs should be able to detect bodies 24 to 72 hours soon after death, as this is when decomposition starts. Then can also detect human remains a long time after death, being used by archaeological teams. The bottom line is cadaver dogs can be trained to detect human remains the moment the body starts to decay.

It's a very interesting article you might want to read the whole article. The dogs are amazing!

These dogs have their work cut out for them. Unlike drug- or bomb-sniffing dogs that just need to identify a few specific scents, cadaver dogs must learn to identify hundreds.

Training requires a lot of exposure to a lot of putrid odors,
but acquiring isolated versions of those odors isn’t easy....

[...]

When cadaver pups first start out, they practice not with real corpses but with synthetic cadaver scents. These are a real thing: the chemical giant Sigma-Aldrich makes three different corpse scents for canine training, including “recently dead,” “decomposed,” and “drowned victim.” But when it comes to the scent of dead bodies, nothing beats the real, multifarious stench. Human bodies decompose in five basic stages, and each of those stages...

[...]

Many of these scents are likely identifiable only by trained dogs, but a few will stick out even to the common human nose: cadaverine, putrescine, skatole, and indole. As Inverse has explained in the past, these compounds smell particularly rank:.....
Stage 1 Fresh (1-2 days) This stage begins almost instantly from the moment of death. As the heart stops beating, the body’s cells gets deprived of oxygen and pH changes occurs.
Stage 2 Bloated (2-6 days) This stage of decomposition includes the first …
Stage 3 Decay (5-11 days) The previously inflated carcass now deflates and …
Stage 4 Post-Decay (10-24 days) By the time this stage is reached, …

Thank you!!!

what is interesting during the released interview audio of Feb 27, SS is asked when he got there that weekend....and he pauses ....he was pretending he didnt know and then wa la! oh yes, it was sunday NITE after her birthday party, what time did he get there he is asked....8:30ish just in time for her nite time routines..."waiting for her mom to get home". did you go anywhere last nite he is asked.....and this was jaw dropping: he doesnt recall, you will have to ask HER (JS), claimed he was so zonked out on tranquilizers.

what was he trying to figure out with LE by hesitating about when he got there?....would saturday be a good day of arrival, or friday? JS filled in the blanks about where he slept that nite.....in room #4 with her daughter. there was no pickup because he was seen leaving with Madeline slumped over in the passenger seat. that blank was filled in because initially we didnt know if he was spotted leaving the first time after the dumpster activity, we only knew when he returned with her and then left again.

This waffling about his arrival has also made me wonder if SS had other "errands" in the area? For example, did he meet up with any of his friends from Telegram? Did he stop by the condo earlier in the weekend, and wonder if he was on camera so was adjusting his story to fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14