Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Hunters creek Middle School is about 1200 STUDENTS.

Woah. (Our local Middle School is 120 students!)

SO... Jenn lining up at 3pm to be first to get her kid isn't surprising to me at all, especially since she seems to be a woman of leisure. (i.e., not putting in a full 40 hour workweek.)

It doesn't look to me like Florida has much of a "walk to school/pedestrian" culture so I imagine most kids are picked up, can you imagine the traffic at pickup time?
RBBM
How does not working a full 40 hours make her a lady of leisure? Many, many mothers work part-time because of child care, working only when husband is home, or because of health issues. The remainder of the full 40 hours is not leisure. It normally consists of household chores, cooking, looking after kids, appointments, and errands.
They do not consider themselves ladies of leisure.
I know you are specifically speaking about JS, but I just wanted to clarify the example of not working less than 40 hours a week equals a lady of leisure, is not really a fair representation.
ETA: add clarity

Maybe SS went back to move her... but didn't/couldn't stomach it ... so added some bramble instead.

I can't fathom where else he might have gone.

Jmo
GAPHIC WARNING.

I think he went back to where he dumped Madeline and defiled her once again.

Total control.

Bundy went back multiple times.

MOO

Hey! Just double checked. @3:37 after the officer asks what Maddie was last seen wearing SS answers black or green pants. In accordance with your spot-on observation, JS clearly was going to answer but he had to cut in the second the cop turned back to them just to make it clear he was such an attentive parent as well. JS corrects this detail though and says black shorts because as others have pointed out that is what Maddie normally wore for gym.

The wheels in his head were probably jamming at this point because he couldn’t understand why JS was more certain of Maddie’s outfit than him and that there was something about her life that he was missing which could mean trouble for him.

Also, I think you’re right. I think that in addition to disliking him her family probably suspected him too and wanted to avoid at all costs.

Good catch, @AppleTreeGreen !!

If he is colorblind would denim blue jeans appear black or green to him?

Good catch, @AppleTreeGreen !!

If he is colorblind would denim blue jeans appear black or green to him?
I have two colourblind sons, and my father was also.
To answer the question, colorblindness comes in different forms, with different colours or shades being the issue with various types of colorblindness.
Denim blue also comes in a wide variety of shades. Dark indigo jeans could look black to people who are not colourblind.
But I have not heard of a type of colorblindness that sees blue as black. Yet, blue and green could be colorblindness, but once again, it depends on the shade of denim blue and the type of colorblindness.
I hope that makes sense.

Bolded and Underlined by me.

Still thinking about this. I haven't done much looking yet at the condo parking, and where both Jenn and SS (in his Dad's car) would've been parked when separately arriving to the condo on that Sunday night (the night of the birthday party). Were their assigned parking spaces for the condo? Were their vehicles parked near each other when SS put MS in his father's vehicle that morning? For a cadaver type dog to hit on the wheel well of Jenn's white Nissan, MS would've had to be deceased already, and somehow the decomp scent ended up in her wheel well. A dog wouldn't hit if MS was still barely alive. See what I mean?

That's why we need to figure out how the two cars were parked. If SS actually dropped MS that'd be the start of a very bad day including the unexpected flat tire. It would explain how the decomp got on Jenn's wheel well. MS would have to be already deceased though as I stated in my above post.
Does a wheel ever actually touch the “wheel well” for a dog to be able to hit in the decomposition scent? Perhaps the aroma from the tire driving over bodily fluids etc. could cause a hit.

GAPHIC WARNING.

I think he went back to where he dumped Madeline and defiled her once again.

Total control.

Bundy went back multiple times.

MOO
I don't think he went back for that purpose. I think the murder was either done in a rage, or was done for some practical purpose (to cover up his sex crimes). If he did return to the scene, I believe he was doing something to further his efforts to get away with this; some sort of coverup.

I’m guessing you could call the local police department directly at their non-emergency line. And just be like hey y’all can decide whether this warrants investigation or not but I’m concerned for the well-being of a child.
That’s exactly what a reasonable, responsible person should do.

Anyone know off hand when the Lincoln was seized and searched, it was after the 26th right? I can search just wondering if anyone knows off the top of their head. Just wanting to rule out that he took jenns car that night b/c his was seized already.

Last edited:
I love how you can search these documents for keywords. If I recall, Jennifer said in her media interviews that SS picked Maddie up that morning. I searched the documents for "picked," and that scenario is repeated by both JS and SS. There doesn't appear to be any clarity in regards to where SS came from in order to "pick Maddie up." We know that at some point he told LE that he arrived Sunday night, which would obviously mean that there was no pick up.

Does a wheel ever actually touch the “wheel well” for a dog to be able to hit in the decomposition scent? Perhaps the aroma from the tire driving over bodily fluids etc. could cause a hit.
Yes, I already said that in another of my posts. Decomp fluid / scents then run over by Jenn's vehicle. The thing to think about is if there were road kill and a car went over it, then... I imagine the dog might hit on it. Not sure if a cadaver dog can tell the difference between road kill and deceased people, and if they'd hit on either as though the same.

My computer went crazy after I downloaded the SS file. It's acting weird, so running a scan. Later--

I have two colourblind sons, and my father was also.
To answer the question, colorblindness comes in different forms, with different colours or shades being the issue with various types of colorblindness.
Denim blue also comes in a wide variety of shades. Dark indigo jeans could look black to people who are not colourblind.
But I have not heard of a type of colorblindness that sees blue as black. Yet, blue and green could be colorblindness, but once again, it depends on the shade of denim blue and the type of colorblindness.
I hope that makes sense.
Thanks!

Anyway, dressing someone in dim light, and probably in a rush and under stress, one might not focus too much on exact color.

In Jennifer's initial statement, she says that she "saw Maddie getting ready for school." The following day, during her initial interview with detectives, she pivoted to the dog leash/hearing what she thought was Maddie downstairs.

In Jennifer's initial statement, she says that she "saw Maddie getting ready for school." The following day, during her initial interview with detectives, she pivoted to the dog leash/hearing what she thought was Maddie downstairs.
Do you think some of the things she said were to hide her relationship with stephan from her family? Were the initial interviews in front of the family or private? Maybe she didn't want her family to know Maddi was alone with him,
I wonder if there is some of that going on?

I noticed she says "I THINK" black shorts. LE officer repeats it and she goes with it as fact. Im curious about gm....JS says to the LE Officer 'she sometimes walks here'. did gm ever confirm she ever walked to her office by herself?
Yes she says she thinks the first time and the states as a fact the second time but she also shares that information to her sister who passed it on to the 911 operator earlier.

According to the Incident Report. JS admits that the last time she saw Maddie was Sunday night and that she didn’t see her daughter the morning of the 26th but thought she could have overhear her in the kitchen. In the 911 call made by her aunt and during her conversation with the deputy she identifies her wardrobe as the green sweatshirt, black shorts and crocs because that is what Maddie typically wore for PE. She even corrects SS when he brings up the pants because she knew Maddie preferred shorts for PE. If she was covering for SS or involved in Maddie’s murder that morning why would she misidentify the pants for shorts? Why let SS make the mistake of not dressing Maddie in shorts if they wanted keep the impression they had dropped Maddie off at school and they thought everything was normal before she was “abducted”?

I don’t think, at least not at that point, JS knew what SS had done. During their media interviews she and SS say they think someone kidnapped her daughter on her way to school.

When the news is still reporting Maddie as missing they identify again that she would be wearing the green sweatshirt, black shorts and crocs. The pants are not mentioned. Even after she was tragically found, LE first announced that she was found in the similar, but not exactly the same, clothes she was last seen in because I think the pants offered a hint about who Maddie’s murderer was.

If Maddie was abducted by a random kidnapper while wearing black shorts how did said abductor get access to her pants from home so that he could change her into them later. I think officially LE could rule out abduction by a stranger and focused on SS, the only witness/suspect that suggested that Maddie would even have on pants that day and then never brings it up again bc he was the only one with that information and it could implicate him.

Not ruling out JS involvement at all by the way but it seems like at least for account of the morning of 26th seems to align more with what was recorded in the Incident Report

Last edited:
I love how you can search these documents for keywords. If I recall, Jennifer said in her media interviews that SS picked Maddie up that morning. I searched the documents for "picked," and that scenario is repeated by both JS and SS. There doesn't appear to be any clarity in regards to where SS came from in order to "pick Maddie up." We know that at some point he told LE that he arrived Sunday night, which would obviously mean that there was no pick up.
what is interesting during the released interview audio of Feb 27, SS is asked when he got there that weekend....and he pauses ....he was pretending he didnt know and then wa la! oh yes, it was sunday NITE after her birthday party, what time did he get there he is asked....8:30ish just in time for her nite time routines..."waiting for her mom to get home". did you go anywhere last nite he is asked.....and this was jaw dropping: he doesnt recall, you will have to ask HER (JS), claimed he was so zonked out on tranquilizers.

what was he trying to figure out with LE by hesitating about when he got there?....would saturday be a good day of arrival, or friday? JS filled in the blanks about where he slept that nite.....in room #4 with her daughter. there was no pickup because he was seen leaving with Madeline slumped over in the passenger seat. that blank was filled in because initially we didnt know if he was spotted leaving the first time after the dumpster activity, we only knew when he returned with her and then left again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soraxtm