Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADMIN NOTE:

Tricia is looking into an approved source for the 896 pg document that has been removed.

The doc will be linked to the approved source as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience.

Also, it annoys me how he inserts himself in that interview and takes a domineering stance with his hands cross, body stiff and stance hovering/gluing himself to JS’ side when she is talking to the officer. It seems like he is trying to come off as intimidating or block others from participating in the interview as he takes up that space in that way, MOO.
Every. Question. Like, JS doesn't know her own daughter's name and what she looks like?? You didn't have to answer that for her! I kept wondering what the heck I was watching, there! Maddening.

Knowing the mother and the 15 year-old typically leave the condo by 7:45, this also makes me think SS may have been returning to the condo to speak to JS about something when he returned "for the clicker". He added on a bit of time in case the 15 year-old was running late for school on a Monday morning.

I've always wondered if SS left as early as he did in order to get help from someone else, but now knowing roommates were in the house, it seems more plausible to me he could not return to the condo to fill JS in until the roommates were gone for the day. So the 'clicker" errand, which was really about wiping the phones and who knows what else? Checking in with JS since he didn't have his phone on him either, conveniently? i.e. this is probably when he "accidentally factory reset" it, right?

Then he leaves again with MS, having got the stories set with JS, to move MS body, do the first vape shop "errand" and other weird, random SS nonsense. I think the call to JS about not eating McDonalds is code for not using the McDonald's dumpster, OR they talked about some other random stuff to make it seem like a normal lovey-dovey family morning. Remember, these two are all apologetic for not going to BJs shopping together, they're that weird....@@

I don't think JS killed her daughter, but I think she may have been aware SS was planning to traffic MS and something went wrong. I personally think that is why he was on Telegram. Setting up some sick arrangement for someone else to be involved.

How far in advance the planning of it all was, I'm not sure. There seem to be fairly serious financial difficulties, and we have JS thinking it fine to send MS to sleep with SS, so not a big stretch for me there for JS to be involved with others sleeping with her daughter. I don't think she went to sleep early as much as she may have locked herself in her room and self-medicated so as not to be fully aware of what went down.

SS has thousands of images of MS, images of other people, and stolen credit cards....so NO problem with considering the possibility of him trying to sell the poor kid.

We don't have a toxicology report yet, right? I bet she was drugged to death, and died from complications associated with SA and being drugged. Premeditated because of the abuse, his evil deeds and he did not seek help when it was clear she was in distress. He was focused on taking her somewhere and getting paid for it. :(

MOO,

So the 'clicker" errand, which was really about wiping the phones and who knows what else? Checking in with JS since he didn't have his phone on him either, conveniently? i.e. this is probably when he "accidentally factory reset" it, right?
Totally my opinion, as well. He did go into her room in that trip back, but not about the clicker and not about a dog leash, either.

Was the decomp on the wheel well the same car that had the flat tire?
Did SS not change his shirt after moving MS to change the flat and the shoulder area rubbed off on the wheel well?
The car the canine hit on (due to decomp) was JS' car.

I believe the car with the flat tire was the Lincoln MKZ which belongs to SS' father.

Looking back at that video now that was one of the first moments he gave himself away IMO because everyone expected her to be in her usual gym attire of a green sweater and black shorts but he was the only one to state that she was in pants, which she was indeed found wearing.​
I don't think SS actually said "pants", but I thought he said blue or black shorts. JS cut in to insist black shorts. (Please, please don't make me listen to it again.) Correct me if I'm wrong. MS was found in jeans, but I've always wondered if they were long jeans as it wasn't specified. Was it?
So what gave him more right to engage with the authorities with her mother when compared to everyone else in that room his efforts to find her equaled a zero lump sum.
Right! How irritating! He felt such ownership, in a sense as the person MS went to, special bond and all. Had to butt in to answer what her last name was... geez, like Jenn didn't know. It's like he was proclaiming how close he was to her. You know, as her "creepy pseudo stepdad with benefits" and the last one to see her. Madeline's family maybe were off to the side probably suspecting him immediately.

This is graphic...

If the cars were parked beside one another, SS may have dropped MS, and she could have hit her head on/near JS tire.

This could also account for the "blunt force trauma" we heard about a couple weeks ago. Especially if MS was still alive when moved to the car.....:(

This is graphic...

If the cars were parked beside one another, SS may have dropped MS, and she could have hit her head on/near JS tire.

This could also account for the "blunt force trauma" we heard about a couple weeks ago. Especially if MS was still alive when moved to the car.....:(
I'm with you.
Or propped up against the wheel while moving her.

I found this bit interesting -- and depending on where you are listening/viewing the document dump, this info was on about page 58:
Orange County Sheriff Detective Davila (#7453) was called to conduct a human decomp sweep with his K9 at the OC Command Center. The K9 had no response to SS's Silver Lincoln but gave an alert at the wheel well of JS's White Nissan.
Bolded and Underlined by me.
1718578019623.png Wheel well is outside the car? It seems MS's deceased body must've been near Jenn's vehicle before being taken to the field. I can't imagine how. Did the condo have a garage? What I'm implying is somehow MS's deceased body might've been laying on the ground near the tires of Jenn's car, maybe before being placed in SS's car. If fluids pooled and later were driven over then I could see the scent being picked up into the wheel well. How would decomposition end up on the wheel well of Jenn's car otherwise? Stumped by this info.
Still thinking about this. I haven't done much looking yet at the condo parking, and where both Jenn and SS (in his Dad's car) would've been parked when separately arriving to the condo on that Sunday night (the night of the birthday party). Were their assigned parking spaces for the condo? Were their vehicles parked near each other when SS put MS in his father's vehicle that morning? For a cadaver type dog to hit on the wheel well of Jenn's white Nissan, MS would've had to be deceased already, and somehow the decomp scent ended up in her wheel well. A dog wouldn't hit if MS was still barely alive. See what I mean?
That's why we need to figure out how the two cars were parked. If SS actually dropped MS that'd be the start of a very bad day including the unexpected flat tire. It would explain how the decomp got on Jenn's wheel well. MS would have to be already deceased though as I stated in my above post.

Still thinking about this. I haven't done much looking yet at the condo parking, and where both Jenn and SS (in his Dad's car) would've been parked when separately arriving to the condo on that Sunday night (the night of the birthday party). Were their assigned parking spaces for the condo? Were their vehicles parked near each other when SS put MS in his father's vehicle that morning? For a cadaver type dog to hit on the wheel well of Jenn's white Nissan, MS would've had to be deceased already, and somehow the decomp scent ended up in her wheel well. A dog wouldn't hit if MS was still barely alive. See what I mean?
You can get an idea of the parking from their Zillow listing from a few years back.

1718579093781.png

Pic 15 doesn't appear to have assigned/numbered parking as I don't see numbers, but I can clearly see the handicapped symbol, so would think I'd be able to see assigned numbers if there were any.

1718579168144.png

For a cadaver type dog to hit on the wheel well of Jenn's white Nissan, MS would've had to be deceased already, and somehow the decomp scent ended up in her wheel well. A dog wouldn't hit if MS was still barely alive. See what I mean?

That's why we need to figure out how the two cars were parked. If SS actually dropped MS that'd be the start of a very bad day including the unexpected flat tire. It would explain how the decomp got on Jenn's wheel well. MS would have to be already deceased though as I stated in my above post.

Thank you for pointing this out.

I wasn't sure how long a person needs to be deceased for this to work with a dog? I'm not sure how to ask this delicately, so will just ask: So if a person was mortally wounded, and leaking fluids, blood, etc would this be enough to trigger the hit? Or is it something specific to actually having already passed? If so, I'm curious if dogs know a person passed very recently? Or if some time needs to have passed?

I can probably Google this, but sometimes asking here just feels better. Never know what disturbing stuff is....out there. :(

Someone said maybe he went out for fast food. Oh boy, that would almost be as bad as visiting a comic store or shopping Tamagotchis at that time. No telling what this shallow creep was up to at a time like that. Perhaps vape supplies. SMH

This has been on my mind since posting it. Consider if Madeline died inside the house and he was able to put those jeans on her before leaving. He may have protected the car seats with something also. There's something about the black shorts being mentioned by Jenn that was part of their initial story that stands out for question.

Thanks for posting that, @Seattle1. Wow. This info matters big time to me. I don't understand how the dog didn't hit on SS's. I've been trying to see this the way you described, and can't. I agree he might've gone out to the field where he placed MS, but not drove right up to it in Jenn's car.

If the dogs hit on the wheel well of Jenn's vehicle, it wouldn't be from when SS took it out to the location of the field. He couldn't drive it right to the body. If he moved the body out there, he'd have to walk through the field to the body, wouldn't he?

View attachment 510846 Wheel well is outside the car? It seems MS's deceased body must've been near Jenn's vehicle before being taken to the field. I can't imagine how. Did the condo have a garage? What I'm implying is somehow MS's deceased body might've been laying on the ground near the tires of Jenn's car, maybe before being placed in SS's car. If fluids pooled and later were driven over then I could see the scent being picked up into the wheel well. How would decomposition end up on the wheel well of Jenn's car otherwise? Stumped by this info.
I’m stumped by wheelwell, too. Could he have hidden the corpse under her car after she went to bed, since she would be sleeping in? Then moved it later to Lincoln?

In the body-cam video, when LE was going to townhouse for MS’s clothes, the parking situation looked very crowded, in fact it seemed the officer had to park some distance away from the Soto unit.

Only mentioning this because unless there were assigned spaces for each unit, it would be hit or miss who parks in front of a unit (related to easy body placement). With a four-BR townhouse, maybe the Soto household had two assigned spaces, presumably close to front door. If so, assume they would have been used for cars of JS and SS Sunday night, but what about dad’s Lincoln? There must have been some parking juggling that night.

I don’t think there is a garage in that condo complex.

I don't think SS actually said "pants", but I thought he said blue or black shorts. JS cut in to insist black shorts. (Please, please don't make me listen to it again.) Correct me if I'm wrong. MS was found in jeans, but I've always wondered if they were long jeans as it wasn't specified. Was it?

Right! How irritating! He felt such ownership, in a sense as the person MS went to, special bond and all. Had to butt in to answer what her last name was... geez, like Jenn didn't know. It's like he was proclaiming how close he was to her. You know, as her "creepy pseudo stepdad
with benefits" and the last one to see her. Madeline's family maybe were off to the side probably suspecting him immediately.

Hey! Just double checked. @3:37 after the officer asks what Maddie was last seen wearing SS answers black or green pants. In accordance with your spot-on observation, JS clearly was going to answer but he had to cut in the second the cop turned back to them just to make it clear he was such an attentive parent as well. JS corrects this detail though and says black shorts because as others have pointed out that is what Maddie normally wore for gym.

The wheels in his head were probably jamming at this point because he couldn’t understand why JS was more certain of Maddie’s outfit than him and that there was something about her life that he was missing which could mean trouble for him.

Also, I think you’re right. I think that in addition to disliking him her family probably suspected him too and wanted to avoid at all costs.

You can get an idea of the parking from their Zillow listing from a few years back....
Thank You so much, @Gemmie. No assigned spaces, but it seems likely people might park or try to get a space right outside their condo. Wonder what would be the chances SS would park his Dad's car at 8:40 p.m. and then JS comes along at 10:30 p.m. and gets a space right next to him. I guess he could've moved the car closer before carrying MS out. I just want to figure out how decomp got on Jenn's car.

1718579580250.png Would that be the condo and the possible spaces near it?

Hey! Just double checked. @3:37 after the officer asks what Maddie was last seen wearing SS answers black or green pants.
OMG, he said pants. Big deal, he said pants! Thank You, @AppleTreeGreen. You even posted the time stamp. You're right, he gave himself away then. Wow, what a tell! This piece meal gathering of info is exhausting.

Thank You so much, @Gemmie. No assigned spaces, but it seems likely people might park or try to get a space right outside their condo. Wonder what would be the chances SS would park his Dad's car at 8:40 p.m. and then JS comes along at 10:30 p.m. and gets a space right next to him. I guess he could've moved the car closer before carrying MS out. I just want to figure out how decomp got on Jenn's car.

View attachment 510872 Would that be the condo and the possible spaces near it?
Not unless it was painted since that listing. Her condo is a pale blue now.

I wonder if the coworker who dated SS told anyone about the "cuddling" of MS and the "e"?

This is the type of thing I definitely would have run by a friend or one of my sisters, minimum. From shock and a "what should I do next" type of scenario.

IMO, this is the sort of thing you DO report, but I can understand the question being who is it reported TO? CPS? The mother of the child? etc. I might personally wonder who I should tell, since I can understand how picking up the phone and calling 911 on this might not get you anywhere.
I’m guessing you could call the local police department directly at their non-emergency line. And just be like hey y’all can decide whether this warrants investigation or not but I’m concerned for the well-being of a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albertlou