Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what, ya think he was there waiting all day for someone to help after he placed the body behind the bamboo trees?

I’m not sure about this because the guy who gave the tip about seeing ss change a tire near the body location said nothing about seeing another man there helping Ss (or, nothing that we know of). And said he saw him in the afternoon changing the tire. The first tire changing thing with the red head was said to have happened in the morning.
No, unless I'm the one who's got it mixed up, you've got something wrong there. I thought the couple who drove by him at 2 different times, hours apart, said he was there w/a flat tire both times, but the second time, there was a redheaded male helping him. Do I have that wrong?? I don't have the documents downloaded, but I thought that's what someone posted in this thread somewhere.

yes, you are right vague intent...listening again he was asked 'when did you come back to help..." there is a slight peripheral interruption with someone around them, and he says 'what do you mean?????'

investigator says, well you live down south, right, when did you come back up north to help her?"
answer: "UMMMMMMM.... I just got here this weekend'.
he wasnt expecting the next question: do you remember what day it was?
answer: in this manner: uhhhhhhhh, sssssssssunday???? 'sunday was her birthday party, it was the evening after her birthday party...sunday'.

but was he in the area at all before showing up sunday nite? I havent gone through all the docs/narratives/maps if his movements are noted prior to sunday. if he was, where was he?
I am still catching up on today's posts, so I apologise if this point has been resolved or moved on, but after finding out that his dad was staying at the hotel, that SS had his car and phone, and that the hotel was 30 minutes away, I have wondered if maybe SS and his father came together. Maybe his father had an appointment and wanted/or needed SS to drive, or maybe SS tagged along or orchestrated it so he would be there for Maddi's 13th.
I just had this nagging feeling that they arrived together, whether that was Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

Remember though, JS said she sent SS and MS UP to the guest room to sleep. So he had to get Ms downstairs and out of the house without them seeing anything. How did he manage this remains unknown but my guess is, he moved the body well before 7:35am (before the backpack is tossed). There is no way he was going to wait until it super light out to do so right? He was at least a little aware that he needed to not be seen as evidenced by his moving her from the passenger seat to the trunk in a car park wherein he didn’t think he’d be seen or caught on camera (lmao).

If he killed her at the home, was it just him, JS and Ms at the house that night? Or did he not kill her there? We know the SA seems to have happened within the home based on LE having said so but have they said the murder happened there or just that it happened in Kissimmee?
Just for my own curiosity, I looked up the sunrise for that day, and it was 06:53 a.m., so it would not be dark by 07:35 a.m.
I agree with you; if he did want the cover of darkness, it would need to have been before then.

Not trying to beat my pet theory, but may have also taken Jenn' Nissan to meet someone.Edited: of to go out and have a phone conversation JS could not overheard. The Lincoln had a spare tire, and was "hot" by this time.

They probably felt no one was keeping tabs on JS vehicle.
Random thought just came to me.
How likely is it that the tire removed from the dad's car as an apparent flat would fit Jenn's Nissan? As in, the tire that could have had the scent the dogs picked up?
ETA: Should have kept my thoughts to myself, two posts later and @Seattle1 answers me.
The tire was thrown out, so could not have been placed on Jenn's nissan.
Unless there was some tire musical chairs going on.

Interesting info on the swabs taken from Maddie and SS.

Pg 427 – Maddie’s left fingernail clipping showed no sign of blood or DNA results foreign to Maddie which I find odd. You’d think she would have fought back and tried to scratch him.

Her right fingernail there WAS presence of blood, but no DNA foreign to her.

Her neck swabs had presence to blood that appears to be hers.

Her right hand had presence of blood which the DNA says WASN’T hers

Her left hand swab indicated presence of blood and mixed DNA.

View attachment 511033
Which side hand attracted the insects?
ETA: I looked back, and her right hand attracted the insects.
The right-hand swab indicated DNA foreign to MS, and the right fingernail clippings indicated blood but no foreign DNA.

Yet the left hand indicated MS DNA in a mixture with foreign DNA. Do we know if the foreign DNA on the left and right are a match?
The left nail clippings showed no blood and no foreign DNA.

I'm too tired to think it through right now, but there has to be some clues in this information.

Last edited:
So it was on their way back home, the 2nd time they passed by SS, that the redheaded male was there helping SS fix his flat tire. I think that's what I said before, but now i can't even remember who said what!

ETA thx 4 posting that part of the file for us!
No problem, sorry I can only post the screenshot, I have the .pdf and have no idea how to send one page of a 896-page doc.

No, unless I'm the one who's got it mixed up, you've got something wrong there. I thought the couple who drove by him at 2 different times, hours apart, said he was there w/a flat tire both times, but the second time, there was a redheaded male helping him. Do I have that wrong?? I don't have the documents downloaded, but I thought that's what someone posted in this thread somewhere.
Oh, now you’re making me second guess myself! I don’t have the doc in front of me… so what you think is he was at the body dump site all day?

Oh, now you’re making me second guess myself! I don’t have the doc in front of me… so what you think is he was at the body dump site all day?
This is what had been hovering over for the past few days for me since I read that part.

0940, SS seen moving body at the Holiday Inn Club Vacations parking garage. (That does not appear to be an actual resort. Just a call center/office. Google maps has it wrong.) This is certain..

0900-1000, caller sees him with flat tire. So early? It's at least 30min drive from holiday inn to the body's site.

1415-1515 seen with young man w red hair who is HELPING STEPHAN with the flat tire? That's four hours at least. In the sun? Temps by 2/26 were in the high 70s
76° f or so.

But then again, calling AAA would not have been an option!

Yeah this! .The man who gave Le the tip about a guy changing a tire on the 25th was not the same name as the callers who said they saw a red head parked behind SS helping him.

The tipster that gave Le the tip about a tire change in the immediate vicinity (across the road) from the body location has the initials T.C. He saw the guy in the afternoon and went and found Le and gave them the tip on March 1 as they were looking for the body. He placed JS at the site in the afternoon whereas the caller in this tip says they saw him between 9-10am.

I don’t have the doc handy. But I believe there were two tips from two diff people about a flat tire. One saw him in the morning. The other saw him in the afternoon. It’s in the doc somewhere, but of course I can’t find it now.

1415-1515 seen with young man w red hair who is HELPING STEPHAN with the flat tire? That's four hours at least. In the sun? Temps by 2/26 were in the high 70s
76° f or so.

But then again, calling AAA would not have been an option!
It's worse. I posted upthread about this.

The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has warned that on a 60° F day—something akin to spring weather—the temperature inside a vehicle can reach a dangerous 110° F over the course of several hours.

More here: Found Deceased - FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #9

Last edited:
The couple who spoke to Le who were vacationers - they stated they had arrived Dec 2023 and had not seen SS until about a week ago at which time, they said they’d seen him going into the car belonging to JS. So he wasn’t just arriving the night of the party IMO. He was already there. Wonder if this is why Ms stayed with gran the week before she was killed??? Date of interview? Feb 29, 2024. A week prior would have been Feb 22. Did he arrive for her bday then find himself annoyed she wasn’t there??
Could you please provide a link to a MSM article with these facts?
Thank you

Yeah this! .The man who gave Le the tip about a guy changing a tire on the 25th was not the same name as the callers who said they saw a red head parked behind SS helping him.
Do you have a source for this as I'd really love to see it to update my notes. I searched the 896 data dump (and my brain) for several thing and couldn't find any mention of a flat tire on Sunday the 25th. Just Monday the 26th. TIA
The tipster that gave Le the tip about a tire change in the immediate vicinity (across the road) from the body location has the initials T.C. He saw the guy in the afternoon and went and found Le and gave them the tip on March 1 as they were looking for the body. He placed JS at the site in the afternoon whereas the caller in this tip says they saw him between 9-10am.
Now I'd really like to see the source if it's putting JS at the site. I do not recall that and can't find it in the doc. Anyone?
I don’t have the doc handy. But I believe there were two tips from two diff people about a flat tire. One saw him in the morning. The other saw him in the afternoon. It’s in the doc somewhere, but of course I can’t find it now.
This is what I have about 2 different people. Note person 1 (actually a couple) saw a flat tire, not him changing a tire.

That witness stated that they noticed that his tire was flat and missing a hubcap around that time at the Circle K. I also think page 17 has 2 reports on it that aren't obvious at first reading since they are smushed together. At least for me I didn't realize that. The 2nd witness statement time is outlined in blue. MOO

1718686646053.png

Here's how it reads (below this). The caller's name is redacted in the copy I saw, but when it mentions the 2nd sighting, there's no other name redacted, so it must still be talking about the same caller. It does sound a little ambiguous the way it's worded if there were 1 or 2 callers, but I'm sure we would see another redacted name if there were 2 dif callers:

"03/01/2024 - [REDACTED] caller advised he believes he saw male with a flat rear driver's side tire of his silver sedan Monday morning between 0900-1000 hours. Caller advised he & his wife were headed back home around 1415-1515 hours & male was still at location & a young male w/natural red hair was parked behind him & helping suspect change tire."

T

yes she appeared to be asleep in the ones they described , but they said there were hundreds of photos, so not sure about the rest.
In the supplemental narrative it stated: "There were pictures of both awake and asleep..." and then went on to describe what was exposed which was the focal point of the pictures.

Could you please provide a link to a MSM article with these facts?
Thank you
Sure.

This details a man who advised police of seeing SS change a tire in the afternoon whereas the post up thread with the screenshot details a tire change assisted by a red headed male. I believe there were two diff tips about a tire change.

Do you have a source for this as I'd really love to see it to update my notes. I searched the 896 data dump (and my brain) for several thing and couldn't find any mention of a flat tire on Sunday the 25th. Just Monday the 26th. TIA

Now I'd really like to see the source if it's putting JS at the site. I do not recall that and can't find it in the doc. Anyone?

This is what I have about 2 different people. Note person 1 (actually a couple) saw a flat tire, not him changing a tire.

That witness stated that they noticed that his tire was flat and missing a hubcap around that time at the Circle K. I also think page 17 has 2 reports on it that aren't obvious at first reading since they are smushed together. At least for me I didn't realize that. The 2nd witness statement time is outlined in blue. MOO

View attachment 511231

ETA: page 36 of the doc dump taken from the link admin shared also tells of the tire tip that led Le to find the body. The body was not found at a Circle K where the couple reported seeing him change a flat with the red head assisting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member