Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Jenn have an iphone or what was her phone?
No idea. But if Maddie had one (I'm thinking she did), you'd think JS would have one too. There appears to be grey, purple with cherry design, black, a blue case, and a purple one. Unless the purple one mentioned failed to say it had a cherry design so those 2 phone might be one and the same. That seems like a lot of phones.

Mentions of iphones:

Pg 121: 1718670283724.png

Pg 430 (likely Maddie's but might be SS's. See my note below*): 1718670330413.png

Pg 432: 1718670375753.png

Pg 890 (could this be his dad's since he has a Samsung and also had his dad's phone for whatever weird reason of his:): 1718670536488.png

*Pg 868 (SS's things, so maybe this is his?): 1718670474300.png

I also now believe that she was aware he was filming the sex. At first I thought perhaps he got all those pics and videos because he had hidden cameras in the room, but now I'm not so sure.... He's so sick. :mad:

Pg 440:

View attachment 511058
Yeah like warning bells should have gone off in her head because of the well known implication that if someone has a camera tripod pointing towards their bed it is usually because they are filming themselves having sex. Thanks to the Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee Scandal and Paris Hilton sex tape bringing such things to the forefront of so much media to mass media’s attention even kids would make that association if they saw a tripod near the bed in an adult’s bedroom.

Also it is not like this man was making videos for his hit YouTube or TikTok channels on living rent free at his ex-girlfriend’s house or knowing opening hours of Orlando’s vape stores or whatever it is he does. So she had to ask herself what was he filming in there and furthermore, whether or not he is filming her or her daughter? Especially when they’re asleep or heavily medicated? Without her explicit permission what made him even think record her or her daughter and especially in all places, the bedroom?

If you’re not together then why did he even bring it? Who does he think he is having sex with and why do so in her home? They have kids in there what if they saw because he they got into his phone or overheard? How did the other parents or her sister who has a daughter feel about it since I am sure she would come over? That alone should have made her want to tell him pack his stuff and hit the road, for good. No on and offs.

Why even let your daughter ever go in there and better yet tell him to get rid or keep it out of the house. Make sure your daughter aware about never going into the bedroom, ask if he ever filmed or set up his tripod before when in his room with her and explain the inappropriateness of certain videos, including ones even taken when she is unaware, asleep, not fully dressed or in his room period. Also ask to check his phone to see what videos he already has to make sure he hasn’t already exploited you or your daughter.

Yes, and I was also surprised that a guy stopped to offer help to what must have looked like a perfectly able-bodied man who one would think would be capable of changing his own tire unassisted. But then in one of those documents, there's a report of a couple who saw him on the side of the road with a flat, this was who reported that there was a redheaded guy helping him. But that man said he saw SS there twice. He saw him there on his way to wherever he was going, and he had the flat then. And he saw him again on his way home, and he still had the flat but he and the other guy were fixing it. I forget how far apart these two sightings were, but it was a LONG time! Hours, IIRC!

So I think this means SS had no clue how to fix the flat, and that it took that long for someone to stop to help him, which isn't surprising, since, like I said, most people would see an able-bodied man with a flat as probably not needing help.

But that also makes me think that maybe he did know this redhead. Since most people wouldn't stop, thinking he was fixing it himself. Maybe SS called people he knew for help and this guy came. May have even come all the way from where he lived when he was at his parents. SS may not have known people where JS lived. So maybe that's why it took so long. But we probably would have heard if he knew this guy.

Perhaps the couple in the police report weren't the only ones who saw that SS had been there for hours w/his flat tire. If someone else (the redhead maybe) had also seen that, there might be better chance of him stopping to help, since who would sit on the side of the road for hours with a flat?

Also, the first part of the time SS was there, he would've been hiding MS in the bamboo, right? Seems like that wouldn't take that long, but Idk. So no one would be stopping to help during that time at least! Maybe that took him a very long time, then he went back to the car and waited for help or called for help. That could have used up all that time he was on the side of the road. He might even have started fixing the tire on his own, or trying to, when the redhead stopped to help, so it's not for sure he had no clue how to do it, now that I think about it. Depends on how long it took him to hide the body and how long total he was on the side of the road.
He probably couldn’t fix it, like another poster mentioned and was acting really shifty because he didn’t want anyone, even the Good Samaritans who came to help, to go in or near the trunk where the supplies and perhaps extra tire were.

I imagine that since poor Maddie was hidden in there that even after hid her near Old Hickory Old there may have still been a smell or perhaps expelled bodily fluids that may have been notable in the trunk and the car.

Plus, as it turned out, he might have been aware that Good Samaritans would not only be of help to him but also to LE as witnesses in the likelihood Maddie was discovered.

IMO

Last edited:
Is that an iphone? and if not then whos phoneswould these be? View attachment 511188
Just a guess on my part but I THINK what you posted is SS's due to this report being a "Person Summary" of SS. I can't imagine someone else's phone being listed under his Person Summary. Unless it's someone else's phone and he has it on his person/pocket.

1718671901264.png

Last edited:
He was probably couldn’t fix it, like another poster mentioned and was acting really shifty because he didn’t want anyone, even the Good Samaritans who came to help, to go in or near the trunk where the supplies and perhaps extra tire were.

I imagine that since poor Maddie was hidden in there there may have a smell or perhaps expelled bodily fluids that may have been notable in the trunk and the car.

Plus, as it turned out, he might have been aware that Good Samaritans would not only be of help to him but also to LE as witnesses in the likelihood Maddie was discovered.

IMO
I'm thinking Maddie was removed before he can even get to the spare and I don't think he'd be stupid enough to lay her on the ground visible if someone stopped to see what was going on. I posted a vid of how to get to the spare upthread here:

I'm thinking Maddie was removed before he can even get to the spare and I don't think he'd be stupid enough to lay her on the ground visible if someone stopped to see what was going on. I posted a vid of how to get to the spare upthread here:

No, I agree, my comment was in reference to after he already hid her body.

The presence of an odor or smell and bodily fluids could still be detectable or noticeable from the trunk even after she was gone.

All it says is this, on page 33

View attachment 510914
the only confirmation is her word.
yes. her word IMO, cannot be relied on much. if she knew nothing as to Madeline's morning, a simple "I slept in, they left before I got up" would be all LE needed to know in that moment. it would have significantly reduced time and resources looking for Madeline, canvassing the complex, the school area, the church area, etc. if the focus was immediately on SS who was the ONLY person who saw her that morning.

remember, her 'seeing Madeline at 8am in the morning lie' was told while she was 'missing' and BEFORE she was found deceased. and as they focused more on SS anyway, she decided to tell the truth, but added information that would CONTINUE to shield him from the focus.... she 'thought she heard Madeline".

My thoughts are JS and Madeline went at it. the burning question: what exactly happened to Madeline before sunrise?

Yes, and I was also surprised that a guy stopped to offer help to what must have looked like a perfectly able-bodied man who one would think would be capable of changing his own tire unassisted. But then in one of those documents, there's a report of a couple who saw him on the side of the road with a flat, this was who reported that there was a redheaded guy helping him. But that man said he saw SS there twice. He saw him there on his way to wherever he was going, and he had the flat then. And he saw him again on his way home, and he still had the flat but he and the other guy were fixing it. I forget how far apart these two sightings were, but it was a LONG time! Hours, IIRC!

So I think this means SS had no clue how to fix the flat, and that it took that long for someone to stop to help him, which isn't surprising, since, like I said, most people would see an able-bodied man with a flat as probably not needing help.

But that also makes me think that maybe he did know this redhead. Since most people wouldn't stop, thinking he was fixing it himself. Maybe SS called people he knew for help and this guy came. May have even come all the way from where he lived when he was at his parents. SS may not have known people where JS lived. So maybe that's why it took so long. But we probably would have heard if he knew this guy.

Perhaps the couple in the police report weren't the only ones who saw that SS had been there for hours w/his flat tire. If someone else (the redhead maybe) had also seen that, there might be better chance of him stopping to help, since who would sit on the side of the road for hours with a flat?

Also, the first part of the time SS was there, he would've been hiding MS in the bamboo, right? Seems like that wouldn't take that long, but Idk. So no one would be stopping to help during that time at least! Maybe that took him a very long time, then he went back to the car and waited for help or called for help. That could have used up all that time he was on the side of the road. He might even have started fixing the tire on his own, or trying to, when the redhead stopped to help, so it's not for sure he had no clue how to do it, now that I think about it. Depends on how long it took him to hide the body and how long total he was on the side of the road.
So what, ya think he was there waiting all day for someone to help after he placed the body behind the bamboo trees?

I’m not sure about this because the guy who gave the tip about seeing ss change a tire near the body location said nothing about seeing another man there helping Ss (or, nothing that we know of). And said he saw him in the afternoon changing the tire. The first tire changing thing with the red head was said to have happened in the morning.

No, I agree, my comment was in reference to after he already hid her body.

The presence of an odor or smell and bodily fluids could still be detectable or noticeable from the trunk even after she was gone.
There doesn't appear to be enough time (other than her bowels releasing which happens quicker). I had to Goog it as I didn't know.

A detectable decomposition smell begins within 24-48 hours as putrefaction sets

yes. her word IMO, cannot be relied on much. if she knew nothing as to Madeline's morning, a simple "I slept in, they left before I got up" would be all LE needed to know in that moment.

My thoughts are JS and Madeline went at it. the burning question: what exactly happened to Madeline before sunrise?
I know. I get it, its why I can't stand listening to SS and his sniveling BS
Listening to the lies is almost as atrocious as what he did. To speak on the news about how "this place just isn't the same without her here, her presence", and "that girl knew nothing but love in this house", I was the guy she went to for comfort "I was that guy for her," while she lay alone in a farmers field subjected to all the elements and he sent everyone on a wild goose chase.

Yeah like warning bells should have gone off in her head because of the well known implication that if someone has a camera tripod pointing towards their bed it is usually because they are filming themselves having sex. Thanks to the Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee Scandal and Paris Hilton sex tape bringing such things to the forefront of so much media to mass media’s attention even kids would make that association if they saw a tripod near the bed in an adult’s bedroom.

Also it is not like this man was making videos for his hit YouTube or TikTok channels on living rent free at his ex-girlfriend’s house or knowing opening hours of Orlando’s vape stores or whatever it is he does. So she had to ask herself what was he filming in there and furthermore, whether or not he is filming her or her daughter? Especially when they’re asleep or heavily medicated? Without her explicit permission what made him even think record her or her daughter and especially in all places, the bedroom?

If you’re not together then why did he even bring it? Who does he think he is having sex with and why do so in her home? They have kids in there what if they saw because he they got into his phone or overheard? How did the other parents or her sister who has a daughter feel about it since I am sure she would come over? That alone should have made her want to tell him pack his stuff and hit the road, for good. No on and offs.

Why even let your daughter ever go in there and better yet tell him to get rid or keep it out of the house. Make sure your daughter aware about never going into the bedroom, ask if he ever filmed or set up his tripod before when in his room with her and explain the inappropriateness of certain videos, including ones even taken when she is unaware, asleep, not fully dressed or in his room period. Also ask to check his phone to see what videos he already has to make sure he hasn’t already exploited you or your daughter.
Because she knew and was allowing it. Period. IMO.

There doesn't appear to be enough time (other than her bowels releasing which happens quicker). I had to Goog it as I didn't know.

A detectable decomposition smell begins within 24-48 hours as putrefaction sets

Yes just like you said I was mainly thinking along the lines of one’s bladder or bowels relaxing after death and the byproducts that are result. There may have also been saliva too expelled from the mouth.

Not that it applies here but in males rigor mortis can cause the expulsion of semen due to stiffening or rigor of the dartos muscle.

Last edited:
Just a guess on my part but I THINK what you posted is SS's doe to this report being a "Person Summary" of SS. I can't imagine someone else's phone being listed under his Person Summary. Unless it's someone else's phone and he has it on his person/pocket.
Maybe thats it, he has someone else phone, along with "Natalia's" chain and the random cards.
Its kind of weird that he had all that stuff there, how long was he planning on staying? and what conflict that would have created?
Just the lack of structure, security, and predictability for Maddi, would be bad enough, now throw in SS coming and going, breaking up then coming back, for Maddie that's probably the cycle she came to know, (relief when he goes, fear he will come back, and torture when he does) No wonder she had anxiety, he was doing those things to her and she was probably expected to respect him as an authority figure and follow his rules. . , what a complete travesty

Actually that looks like it is an iPhone. Classic 3 lens grouping in the top corner. Looks like one of the pop out handle thingies on the back of it.
ahhh ok. Well, at least we know now. Also, now I remember she told the officer she would air-drop him the photo so must be an iPhone.

Last edited:
Doesnt look like an iphone, that's Jenn right when the cops showed up. its the phone she used to get pics of Madi.
That's definitely an iPhone, the case has a MagSafe ring which is an iPhone feature.

Actually...

That first screenshot shows the IMEI number of the phone.
Screenshot 2024-06-17 at 19-31-18 IMEI - Copy.png
It's a gray iPhone 13 Pro which looks exactly the phone JS is holding. I used imeicheck.com and have redacted the IMEI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum