Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a cotton-pickin' minute... I just noticed the date on LE tracking the father. It was Sunday, the day of the party. So, is this his vehicle, since it says vehicle sighting... or him inside the car and they are tracking his phone. Except didn't SS have his dads phone?

View attachment 511146

Now that I've looked closer at a few of these it looks like they are tracking 2 people. SS's dad for one (the red) and someone redacted in pink. It wouldn't be redacted if it was SS, but JS's name has been redacted throughout this data dump. Could it be JS?

Pg 518:

View attachment 511148
It's a long first name and a short surname...

Wait a cotton-pickin' minute... I just noticed the date on LE tracking the father. It was Sunday, the day of the party. So, is this his vehicle, since it says vehicle sighting... or him inside the car and they are tracking his phone. Except didn't SS have his dads phone?

View attachment 511146

Now that I've looked closer at a few of these it looks like they are tracking 2 people. SS's dad for one (the red) and someone redacted in pink. It wouldn't be redacted if it was SS, but JS's name has been redacted throughout this data dump. Could it be JS?

Pg 518:

View attachment 511148
I don't know why SS would have his dad's car and phone but he apparently did....

So I think that's SS being tracked and JS being tracked separately. MOO

Curiously.... when LE said they were going to hang onto his phone on Tuesday, SS said he needed it so his dad could call him for updates... guess his dad got his phone back. And maybe his car keys too.

Maybe SS had no other car to drive but JS's for his nighttime drive.

I wonder if, innocently, SS's father prodded SS to go back out and search for MS.

Because seriously, MS has been "missing" for 12+ hours, no sign of her, what parent/parent-figure is going TO SLEEP? Geez.

And yet, just hours later, zombie SS can barely stay awake at interrogation, he can't recall if he/they had driven anywhere.

What else was he hiding?

I was shocked that SS was capable of changing a tire, and now the docs show he had help. Should have known he wouldn't be able to do that by himself. What a loser.
Yes, and I was also surprised that a guy stopped to offer help to what must have looked like a perfectly able-bodied man who one would think would be capable of changing his own tire unassisted. But then in one of those documents, there's a report of a couple who saw him on the side of the road with a flat, this was who reported that there was a redheaded guy helping him. But that man said he saw SS there twice. He saw him there on his way to wherever he was going, and he had the flat then. And he saw him again on his way home, and he still had the flat but he and the other guy were fixing it. I forget how far apart these two sightings were, but it was a LONG time! Hours, IIRC!

So I think this means SS had no clue how to fix the flat, and that it took that long for someone to stop to help him, which isn't surprising, since, like I said, most people would see an able-bodied man with a flat as probably not needing help.

But that also makes me think that maybe he did know this redhead. Since most people wouldn't stop, thinking he was fixing it himself. Maybe SS called people he knew for help and this guy came. May have even come all the way from where he lived when he was at his parents. SS may not have known people where JS lived. So maybe that's why it took so long. But we probably would have heard if he knew this guy.

Perhaps the couple in the police report weren't the only ones who saw that SS had been there for hours w/his flat tire. If someone else (the redhead maybe) had also seen that, there might be better chance of him stopping to help, since who would sit on the side of the road for hours with a flat?

Also, the first part of the time SS was there, he would've been hiding MS in the bamboo, right? Seems like that wouldn't take that long, but Idk. So no one would be stopping to help during that time at least! Maybe that took him a very long time, then he went back to the car and waited for help or called for help. That could have used up all that time he was on the side of the road. He might even have started fixing the tire on his own, or trying to, when the redhead stopped to help, so it's not for sure he had no clue how to do it, now that I think about it. Depends on how long it took him to hide the body and how long total he was on the side of the road.

I always suspected he did it himself, to cover for the time spent disposing of Madeline's body.
Interesting theory and could be the case why he supposedly tossed it in the dumpster. Maybe the tire itself was not flatted? And that is why he disposed of it. Or was SS thinking there might be some dirt or debris on it that could tie back? Or was there concern about the tread? But on the latter two items, not sure that SS thinks to cover for that. MOO

Yes, and I was also surprised that a guy stopped to offer help to what must have looked like a perfectly able-bodied man who one would think would be capable of changing his own tire unassisted.
SS might have been having trouble accomplishing the task himself. He admitted as much in his 2/27 interview with LE:

14:03 LE – Do you remember where you got your flat tire?

SS – [No hesitation this time!] It was on 192, I pulled in to one of those plazas somewhere. Uhm, it’s been about 10 years since I’ve switched out a tire though so a lot of rookie mistakes and I ended up pinning my thumb between the frame and the jack. Lucky it’s not a lot worse than it could have been

With that said, perhaps he flagged down the car as he saw it approach and that's how he got the car to stop, vs. the car just pulling over on their own and offering help. Most men don't need help changing a tire, IMO. Now, if it had been a woman out there... I think a lot of guys would pull over to offer help.
But then in one of those documents, there's a report of a couple who saw him on the side of the road with a flat, this was who reported that there was a redheaded guy helping him. But that man said he saw SS there twice. He saw him there on his way to wherever he was going, and he had the flat then. And he saw him again on his way home, and he still had the flat but he and the other guy were fixing it. I forget how far apart these two sightings were, but it was a LONG time! Hours, IIRC!
That would be 5-6 hrs which is a LONG time to be changing a tire. No wonder he likely flagged down the red headed guy for help. lol Seriously though... I'm guessing some of that time was spent disposing of Maddie's body.

Pg 17:

1718666425441.png
So I think this means SS had no clue how to fix the flat,
Agree! SS has no clue! Period!
Also, the first part of the time SS was there, he would've been hiding MS in the bamboo, right?
I'd think so if he had half a brain, and from what I can tell, that's about what he has.

Not that it matters... but I found it interesting since there was talk about pinging Maddie's laptop upthread due to seeing that conversation in the bodycam video. It appears they did and the last ping location was the day before so her laptop must have been powered off if I'm understanding how that works.

Pg 871:

View attachment 511141
Doesn't that say that her laptop last pinged near downtown Orlando on Sat Feb 22?
How far is that from where they live? Does that mean she or someone else carried her laptop to near downtown Orlando on Saturday? Wonder why her laptop was traveling on Saturday.

Weren't many of his charges for oral sex though? It seemed that was the majority but I haven't seen that document for a long time. MOO.
And if that is the case, I hope LE authorities and the medical examiner / autopsy are checking for any traces of SS DNA everywhere. (Won’t say anymore as want to be respectful of this poor child and not graphic.)

As to whether MS might have been drugged or otherwise sedated or rendered unconscious, will also be interested in the results of any drug screen and other chemicals in MS body and metabolic blood profile. Also wonder if perhaps her primary care physician might have any blood sample retains for MS that could also be checked. MOO

And if that is the case, I hope LE authorities and the medical examiner / autopsy are checking for any traces of SS DNA everywhere. (Won’t say anymore as want to be respectful of this poor child and not graphic.)

As to whether MS might have been drugged or otherwise sedated or rendered unconscious, will also be interested in the results of any drug screen and other chemicals in MS body and metabolic blood profile. Also wonder if perhaps her primary care physician might have any blood sample retains for MS that could also be checked. MOO
I wonder if she was ever even taken to a doctor.

She had very long hair. I'm sure they analyzed it, right? I'd think/hope so; will be interesting to see how much, how often, and for how long she was being overdosed (and on what). :(

She had very long hair. I'm sure they analyzed it, right? I'd think/hope so; will be interesting to see how much, how often, and for how long she was being overdosed (and on what). :(
I don't think there were any drugs. There's one charge when she was 8, where he coerced her into performing a sex act with the promise that she'd be rewarded with her phone. I imagine that tactic continued.

I can't speak for everywhere but the checked in an awful lot of places. Mentions of swabbing starts on page 215, continues on page 334 and 405. There's also a lot of repetition on the data dump so duplicate material.

Also note (Pg 424):
1718667366318.png

View attachment 511146

Pg 518:

View attachment 511148
Red icon is SS phone number, showing pings of his phone in red on map
Pink icon redacted is believed to be MS phone (shows dark pink on map)
Blue icon redacted is believed to be JS phone

Gray Hughes just released a video covering some of it:

Last edited:
P. 342

This aggravates me to no end. On top of every other atrocity.

When LE enters the room to interrogate SS, he has the gall to be sleeping.
Yes this and him taking so much Ativan before one of his interviews that he says he implies he will be useless.

Like sir, if you really care about this child you need to keep it together. It is one thing to take your medicine as prescribed to help with your anxiety it is another to abuse it to the point you have memory loss. You were the last person to see her alive we need your memory and ability to respond to be intact.

It’s one thing to be sad or scared but it is another to purposely make your mind go blank that you question your own credibility and whereabouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlowersInBloom