Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was specifically a red shirt taken into evidence from JS's condo/Bedroom #4, so I'm (edit: wondering if/but speculating so) that's the same one.
KIPD 24-001896//000545
My guess would be that it's the same shirt as LE would be extremely interested in any clothing that they determined SS was wearing that day. And they knew it was a red shirt, tan pants and a dark hat.

Pg 36:

1718650909651.png
They also took a red hoodie and it looks like they might have gotten the pants (khaki vs. tan) and black hat. Pg 430 & 432:

1718651011738.png1718651106424.png
1718651134469.png

They also took a black watch of his which I found interesting since he told LE in an interview he didn't have his phone when asked about the time. They doubted him and asked if there was a clock in the car. I'm thinking YES, there was a clock in the car. Either way... he had a watch.

Pg 34:

1718651306766.png

yes she appeared to be asleep in the ones they described , but they said there were hundreds of photos, so not sure about the rest.
I also now believe that she was aware he was filming the sex. At first I thought perhaps he got all those pics and videos because he had hidden cameras in the room, but now I'm not so sure.... He's so sick. :mad:

Pg 440:

1718652964281.png

I also now believe that she was aware he was filming the sex. At first I thought perhaps he got all those pics and videos because he had hidden cameras in the room, but now I'm not so sure.... He's so sick. :mad:

Pg 440:

View attachment 511058
Probably drugged, and out cold whenever it happened. Maybe one time she didn't take the nighttime meds and fought back. Maybe he forced her to take something,? Another useless call, to Jenn to tell her she took her meds and is in the shower. if that is her routine, then it should go without saying right?, After all, he is the routine police.
I wonder if he was giving Jenn the heads up to not be alarmed if Maddi was sleeping when she got home, just like he told the cop " don't pay attention to my donut, I caught a flat" :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Probably drugged, and out cold whenever it happened.
I keep going back to the Sheriff who made that LONG winded chit chat about Ricola Lozenges with SS on the ride to Osceola county. When he was seated in the back and whining (about not having a bwanky and piwwow in jail) and saying his "core temperature was lower than it should have been"- SPARE ME.

The officer throws out something about mixing medicine in juice to hide it from his own kid. He pushes further and talks about how he has to do that sometimes to get his kid to take it.

THIS WAS ON PURPOSE. I think they were hoping SS would say something to agree to that... maybe SS saw through this attempt by the Sheriff to get him to casually talk, but this whole talk about giving medicine to children??? NOT casual. 100% Intentional.

I would not be surprised if she had been drugged during the SA... maybe she woke up and started fighting back.... her hands I think will tell the story/ DNA. I think she fought back. She wanted him out of her life. I can only hope her very hands will be the reason SS is out of the lives of every future victim.

Safe bet, he wasn't sleeping. Second night in a row.

But where DID he go?

Doesn't take that long to conceal a body better.
Did any of the docs mention what tracking movements happened when he had JS's car on that first early morning run?

He went out that night at 3:30 a.m. (Tuesday, I think it was?). Because he was so initially pressed for time due to the unexpected flat, it could be that he was concerned that her remains weren't as hidden as he'd like, so he used JS's car to drive back out and do more movement/cover-up at that location, that first nighttime run. If he stepped in evidence while doing that, I could see him scraping off his shoe(s) on the wheel well before getting into the car when done. It's one scenario that could possibly fit, though we won't know for sure 'til we know for sure, I realize.

Does not explain the second night, however -- and who wouldn't expect to be under surveillance by then?! This guy, I swear...

Pg 440:

View attachment 511058
JS said Ms never slept in the main floor bedroom. This makes me think perhaps it was a “studio set up”. Eg: it had a bed, tv and dresser. Along with the phone tripod and unsure where they found the masturbatory product. I noted as well, the mate to the discarded croc was found in the main floor bedroom by Le.

I am curious about the dogs that did not hit on CS Lincoln but did on the wheel well of JS car. If I understand this correctly the dogs are trained to identify a body in state of decomposition. We know MS was in the Lincoln- did the dogs not hit on that vehicle because the state of decomposition was not yet happening?
So did SS return to where he left MS - touch her body while covering it with grass - then the wheel well or did he put her in JS trunk and move her again?
Thoughts?

I keep going back to the Sheriff who made that LONG winded chit chat about Ricola Lozenges with SS on the ride to Osceola county. When he was seated in the back and whining (about not having a bwanky and piwwow in jail) and saying his "core temperature was lower than it should have been"- SPARE ME.

The officer throws out something about mixing medicine in juice to hide it from his own kid. He pushes further and talks about how he has to do that sometimes to get his kid to take it.

THIS WAS ON PURPOSE. I think they were hoping SS would say something to agree to that... maybe SS saw through this attempt by the Sheriff to get him to casually talk, but this whole talk about giving medicine to children??? NOT casual. Intentional.
OMG, I never even thought of that, all I remember thinking back then was, if you can't get your kid to have a cough drop I doubt you're going to be able to hide it in OJ??? That's awesome, never even noticed what he was doing.

JS said Ms never slept in the main floor bedroom. This makes me think perhaps it was a “studio set up”. Eg: it had a bed, tv and dresser. Along with the phone tripod and unsure where they found the masturbatory product. I noted as well, the mate to the discarded croc was found in the main floor bedroom by Le.
The "So-low" was found in room 4 upstairs. The same room JS told them to use for the night.

1718658926306.png

1718658991738.png

It's my belief this was Maddie's room to store her things in, but she didn't sleep there, even though there was a bed. That reason was, IMO, because they gave her room away to one of the roommates. JMO.
1718659061911.png

Do we definitively know how the rooms were allocated?

Downstairs = 1 bedroom.
Jenn and the king bed where all 3 sometimes slept
Also - 1 makeshift bedroom where Maddie hung out since she couldn't sleep alone.

Upstairs = 3 bedrooms.

15yr old boy and his mom= 1 room? 2 rooms? - I could go both ways on this. But if SS had pics of the mom in this room and had set up his phone to snoop on her.. I would think the son would be in the OTHER room?

SS room where the lubricant was found = 1 room, #4.. with the chrome number on it.... Is this his guest room where he would have kept warhammer and tamagochi toys? I assert that despite the departure in December 2023, SS probably kept a lot of his "stuff" at Jenn's. In my unfortunate experience, man-children like SS (with unhealthy obsession/focus on toys in order to bond with age inappropriate "friends") love their stuff and I'm pretty sure he would rather keep it at her condo vs the house overrun with poodles or whatever SS said about his parents place in North Port.

Do we definitively know how the rooms were allocated?

Downstairs = 1 bedroom.
Jenn and the king bed where all 3 sometimes slept
Also - 1 makeshift bedroom where Maddie hung out since she couldn't sleep alone.

Upstairs = 3 bedrooms.
Room 4 upstairs was where JS told SS and Maddie to sleep that night. Another room was occupied by the roommate and her 15 yo son. I'm putting my money on the remaining rooms upstairs was also taken by a roommate, which is why, IMO, poor Maddie's things were downstairs in the living room. Pg 32:

1718661025546.png

15yr old boy and his mom= 1 room? 2 rooms?
Shared. They have "a room". Pg 875:

1718660865501.png
- I could go both ways on this. But if SS had pics of the mom in this room and had set up his phone to snoop on her.. I would think the son would be in the OTHER room?
Mom and 15 yo share a room. Perhaps the remaining room upstair was another female roommate.

I noticed she says "I THINK" black shorts. LE officer repeats it and she goes with it as fact. Im curious about gm....JS says to the LE Officer 'she sometimes walks here'. did gm ever confirm she ever walked to her office by herself?
I find it rather curious that the person seen on church video hasn't been verified afaik,and Madeline was deceased by that time. MOO

Thanks for sharing the docs!

Reading through the interview with SS, it almost seems as if LE already suspected what was going on, with one distracting him with questions as the other starts checking out the phone.
I noticed that too! The two of them working in unison to glean information on topics they already had the answers to through investigating. MOO.

Room 4 upstairs was where JS told SS and Maddie to sleep that night. Another room was occupied by the roommate and her 15 yo son. I'm putting my money on the remaining rooms upstairs was also taken by a roommate, which is why, IMO, poor Maddie's things were downstairs in the living room. Pg 32:

View attachment 511115

Shared. They have "a room". Pg 875:

View attachment 511114

Mom and 15 yo share a room. Perhaps the remaining room upstair was another female roommate.
I personally found this so odd. I mean maybe that is all they could afford, a shared room, in someone else's home but a teen boy needs privacy, particularly from his mother IMO.

I find it rather curious that the person seen on church video hasn't been verified afaik,and Madeline was deceased by that time. MOO
I'm thinking it's not important who the child was because they saw Maddie on video, appearing to be already deceased, before that even happened on the church video. 7:35 am when SS was throwing her things into the garbage and Maddie was visible in the car at that time.

Pg 35:

1718661534457.png

I personally found this so odd. I mean maybe that is all they could afford, a shared room, in someone else's home but a teen boy needs privacy, particularly from his mother IMO.
Very true. And a young girl aged 8-13 needs a room with a lock on the door in that house. And she wasn't given one. It appears they took her room away from her to be used by a roommate, and set her up in the living room behind a divider. And told her to go sleep with SS, a GROWN man. Well, only in size. He's far from a grown man mentally. All MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli