Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably drugged, and out cold whenever it happened. Maybe one time she didn't take the nighttime meds and fought back. Maybe he forced her to take something,? Another useless call, to Jenn to tell her she took her meds and is in the shower. if that is her routine, then it should go without saying right?, After all, he is the routine police.
I wonder if he was giving Jenn the heads up to not be alarmed if Maddi was sleeping when she got home, just like he told the cop " don't pay attention to my donut, I caught a flat" :rolleyes:
When exactly did JS see MS on Sunday night? JS wasn't home when MS arrived.

I certainly don't want to trust SS"s story about MS showering. Poor child had no privacy... how long was SS alone with MS before JS arrived? Was it SS"s story and his alone that MS showered and went straight to be, no phone, no laptop? Is that what he told JS?

He was regularly violating this poor child, awake and "asleep".

The roommates arrived about the same time... were they at the party? Were they the ride home?

Did MS scratch SS? If so, was it before or after 11pm? Did he assault her twice that night?

When exactly did JS see MS on Sunday night? JS wasn't home when MS arrived.
Between 10:30 - 11pm Sunday night. Pg 32:
1718662606412.png
I certainly don't want to trust SS"s story about MS showering. Poor child had no privacy... how long was SS alone with MS before JS arrived?
~2 hrs before JS arrived home. Same SS as above.
Was it SS"s story and his alone that MS showered and went straight to be, no phone, no laptop? Is that what he told JS?

He was regularly violating this poor child, awake and "asleep".

The roommates arrived about the same time... were they at the party? Were they the ride home?
The aunt was Maddie's ride home. Same SS as above.

Not that it matters... but I found it interesting since there was talk about pinging Maddie's laptop upthread due to seeing that conversation in the bodycam video. It appears they did and the last ping location was the day before so her laptop must have been powered off if I'm understanding how that works.

Pg 871:

1718662685402.png

Between 10:30 - 11pm Sunday night. Pg 32:
View attachment 511140

~2 hrs before JS arrived home. Same SS as above.

The aunt was Maddie's ride home. Same SS as above.
Why was MS still awake at that hour?

Maybe JS didn't see MS that night either. SS could've made sure she was deep asleep already....

I trust the aunt. And nobody else.

Poor MS.

JMO

Very true. And a young girl aged 8-13 needs a room with a lock on the door in that house. And she wasn't given one. It appears they took her room away from her to be used by a roommate, and set her up in the living room behind a divider. And told her to go sleep with SS, a GROWN man. Well, only in size. He's far from a grown man mentally. All MOO
A room with a lock on the door.

Poor MS didn't get a room or a door.

Why was MS still awake at that hour?

Maybe JS didn't see MS that night either. SS could've made sure she was deep asleep already....

I trust the aunt. And nobody else.

Poor MS.

JMO
Just a guess but likely wound up from the party and maybe wanting to show JS her presents? Maybe it was normal for her to stay up late. It's hard to tell.

I can't help but wonder why JS, SS and his father checked into a hotel in the middle of the night Wednesday morning, 2/28 (or Tuesday evening which is how I can make the most sense out of middle of the night times). What was all that about?

Pg 120:
View attachment 511019

I find this easier to read:

2:13am – JS, SS & father check into hotel.

4:42am – SS drives away from hotel thru main front entrance

7:28am – Father leaves hotel thru main front entrance 2 hrs 46 min after SS leaves.

9:54 – JS exits to walk dog thru main front entrance

10:03 – JS returns to hotel

10:50 – SS father returns thru main front entrance, 2:22 hrs after leaving.

10:55am – SS returns thru main front entrance, 5 minutes after his dad.

3:07pm – SS check out of hotel

Thursday, 2/29:

8:19am – SS father checks out
Quoting myself to keep things together. It looks like LE requested data from SS's father's phone. Likely getting info on what was going on in the hours that both he and SS weren't in their hotel rooms. I'd love to see that data!

Pg 445:

1718663307593.png

Quoting myself to keep things together. It looks like LE requested data from SS's father's phone. Likely getting info on what was going on in the hours that both he and SS weren't in their hotel rooms. I'd love to see that data!

Pg 445:

View attachment 511144
Anyone know how to read these maps? Specifically what the purple arcs are about. Way more images than just the one below from Pg 446:

1718663464531.png

Just a guess but likely wound up from the party and maybe wanting to show JS her presents? Maybe it was normal for her to stay up late. It's hard to tell.
Possible.

But she was upset with JS....over her gift slight....

I just don't think we can trust any of it.

If MS was waiting up for JS, is that when SS fired up Sister Act? As if.

Just seems like MS would have been on her phone if given the chance ....:

The more I think about any of this, the angrier I get at SS.

Not that it matters... but I found it interesting since there was talk about pinging Maddie's laptop upthread due to seeing that conversation in the bodycam video. It appears they did and the last ping location was the day before so her laptop must have been powered off if I'm understanding how that works.

Pg 871:

View attachment 511141
Interesting. JS specifically noted in one interview that MS didn't use her phone or laptop on Sunday night after the party. Seemed an odd detail to throw in at the time, but checks out at least for the laptop, it seems.

I'm thinking it's not important who the child was because they saw Maddie on video, appearing to be already deceased, before that even happened on the church video. 7:35 am when SS was throwing her things into the garbage and Maddie was visible in the car at that time.

Pg 35:

View attachment 511124
I'm thinking maybe that wasn't a kid,but someone dressed up like her to throw things off. I still haven't seen JS' whereabouts being verified at that time. MOO

Wait a cotton-pickin' minute... I just noticed the date on LE tracking the father. It was Sunday, the day of the party. So, is this his vehicle, since it says vehicle sighting... or him inside the car and they are tracking his phone. Except didn't SS have his dads phone?

1718663687136.png

Now that I've looked closer at a few of these it looks like they are tracking 2 people. SS's dad for one (the red) and someone redacted in pink. It wouldn't be redacted if it was SS, but JS's name has been redacted throughout this data dump. Could it be JS?

Pg 518:

1718663999782.png

Interesting. JS specifically noted in one interview that MS didn't use her phone or laptop on Sunday night after the party. Seemed an odd detail to throw in at the time, but checks out at least for the laptop, it seems.
OK, that IS really interesting since I had posted that her laptop last pinged on Saturday. I'd think she'd use it for more than schoolwork, but maybe not, and that's why it didn't ping on Sunday. Still, it makes me go Hmmmm....

I'd think she'd use it for more than schoolwork, but maybe not, and that's why it didn't ping on Sunday.

If it was a school laptop, they come pretty locked down - she wouldn't have been able to access social media sites or similar on the school laptop. Kids use their phones for everything they can other than when they neee a laptop for actual schoolwork, or sometimes a heavy-duty game program that's too big/graphically intense to run on a phone or tablet. AFAIK, there has been no word on Maddie being a gamer. She likely would have been prohibited from downloading games to a school laptop anyway, as set up by the IT administrator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member