Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suddenly, that marriage is over, he moves out and SS is in. What kind of stability (if any) did she ensure for MS?

RSBM.
This is a fair question. The relationship with Madeline's biological father wasn't long. At some point she married and divorced someone else.
She has a young daughter.

At that point, why not realize you don't need to keep dating men but instead just need to learn lessons from those relationships, focus on bettering yourself and raising your child, and really wait before dating again?

Last edited:
Express her love clearly for Stern's,it was probably really Jealousy. Like Karla Homolka When Paul used Champaign flutes with one of their victims. MOO. I can't put blinders on,and give Jen a pass. Per LE Madeline is the only victim I concur. MOO
I understand your analogy as it relates to a particular psychopathy, wanting to please a man and not lose him and will go to extreme lengths, such as in the case of KH....she participated in abductions, torture, sexual abuse and was even an initiator of depraved acts in order to remain with P. sadly, there are so many cases where women will commit criminal acts to stay in a relationship and sometimes it has nothing to do with lack of funds or housing, or nowhere to go with or without children.

in this case, JS lied on his behalf. she then attempted to throw the focus off of him AGAIN by saying 'she thought' she heard Madeline in the morning. the exhibition of soothing HIM on camera. IMO, JS appears from what minimal information we have as someone who needs another to steer the ship most of the time. and it seems to me she will ignore and excuse things she may have seen AND heard going on around her. I really believe Madeline told JS about their physical relationship on more than one occasion over the years and she called her a liar.

what happened to Madeline before sunrise?

I recall something about Maddie having a YouTube channel where she didn’t show her face, but was planning to when she had (x) number of subscribers?? Was that in an interview with one of her friends? I can’t find a source.
Yes, Maddie had a YouTube shorts account where she danced with her face covered up, and was going to show her face after 200 subscribers. I do not know how many subscribers she has as I can't find her YT page.

From Pg 107, interview with her BF.

1718744063936.png
Anyway I was thinking last night, maybe (hopefully) *thats* what the tripod in the living room is all about?
Sure didn't seem like a lot of room to dance there, but maybe you are right. We'd have our answer if we could find her YT page to see what room she danced in.
SS was committing his vile acts for a really long, long time. I cannot imagine he’d be so brazen as to record anything right in the living room with all these other people living there.
I can. He victimized her for YEARS so why not record her in the living room? I'm under the impression they also had sex there, as they collected sheets, clothing and such from the living room which had her bed (but supposedly she didn't sleep there), and clothing they were wearing seen in the CSAM on SS's phone (if I'm reading into this correctly. Pgs 45 & 46):

1718744432157.png
1718744451321.png
1718744470623.png
1718744481814.png

All MOO

Last edited:
Something that occurred to me earlier.

Perhaps Maddie had decided that once she turned 13, and no longer a child in her mind, she's now a teenager, that she wasn't going to let SS have his way with her any longer. Maybe she didn't even know that he was going to be there after her party. It might have been a surprise to her when he showed up. Perhaps it even started with "What are YOU doing here?" since she thought perhaps he had moved out for good. She probably didn't like that he reappeared in her life. Especially after what was a downer of a party it was for her (no money from mom, hardly anyone showed up even though she heavily advertised it, and hardly any presents). She might have been in a foul mood, which became even darker when seeing SS in the home. (All MOO)

Could something like that set off the chain of events? I'm thinking it's possible. Was SS one more person that didn't bring a gift, further darkening her mood? There's been no mention of him bringing or giving her a present that I've seen. I can see him saying "Let's cuddle" after being sent "to bed" with him by JS and she wanted none of that, and was likely mad about her mother putting them in the same room, with a closed door, when she could have simply slept on the couch/bed in the living room ALONE and UNTOUCHED. smh

We can go further back: JS was married to someone before she brought SS to live with them. This was a short two ish year marriage and has been discussed in many earlier threads. Surely she and he lived together, possibly with Madeline for that time. Suddenly, that marriage is over, he moves out and SS is in. What kind of stability (if any) did she ensure for MS?
To be fair, though it's not your point AND i feel for the bio dad, what did he do. He could have also been more present? Not blaming just saying obviously she has a lot to answer for, and i honestly believe she is guilty of being at leaat negligent and im pretty sure worse but the bio father, as bad as i truly feel for him, is as guilty of the lack of stability as JS is.

It was Natalia, not Natasha.
Interestingly Kate Spade makes a wallet, with a chain, called Natalia. However, I can't find a pic of one of Spade's of a wallet with a chain that SPELLS Natalia. I also can't imagine how a chain can spell anything, let alone Natalia. A chain is a chain made of links, not letters.

1718746752723.png

Pictures of that here: KATE SPADE WALLET CHAIN NATALIA - Google Search

View attachment 511405
I'm not sure if Jenn was shown pictures more than once, but on this day Feb 28, she did identify his parts (just one photo she didn't)
It was probably embarrassing and horrifying to admit it, so maybe easier to admit by saying, it was him based on familiar items in the room. Not defending her, just trying to imagine how I would feel in her shoes in that moment.
She was, but different types of pics. The first as we all know was of sexual activity of SS and Maddie which JS denied. Pg 342:

1718747307212.png

The others were of SS's penis, with distinctive markings, to see if she could identify it. Pg 94:

1718747222296.png

Last edited:
Something that occurred to me earlier.

Perhaps Maddie had decided that once she turned 13, and no longer a child in her mind, she's now a teenager, that she wasn't going to let SS have his way with her any longer. Maybe she didn't even know that he was going to be there after her party. It might have been a surprise to her when he showed up. Perhaps it even started with "What are YOU doing here?" since she thought perhaps he had moved out for good. She probably didn't like that he reappeared in her life. Especially after what was a downer of a party it was for her (no money from mom, hardly anyone showed up even though she heavily advertised it, and hardly any presents). She might have been in a foul mood, which became even darker when seeing SS in the home. (All MOO)

Could something like that set off the chain of events? I'm thinking it's possible. Was SS one more person that didn't bring a gift, further darkening her mood? There's been no mention of him bringing or giving her a present that I've seen. I can see him saying "Let's cuddle" after being sent "to bed" with him by JS and she wanted none of that, and was likely mad about her mother putting them in the same room, with a closed door, when she could have simply slept on the couch/bed in the living room ALONE and UNTOUCHED. smh
I think you're vastly overestimating the amount of power Madeline felt in the situation she was in.

He'd been raping her since she was seven or eight. He had complete access to and power over her for half her life. I have no doubt part of that was him being clear about how he would destroy her, probably murder her, if she showed any hint of resistance.

Having a birthday doesn't come with a complete change of the factors that surrounded her abuse in the first place. A parent who threatened regularly to kick her out. No privacy. Difficulty in school. Neurodivergence. Anxiety and sleep disturbance.

Children in sexually abusive households feel truly powerless because they are. Their abuser isn't some creep at the park, it's a parental figure they rely on to survive.

Thirteen isn't a magic number that fixes that complete and total imbalance of power.

MOO

She was, but different types of pics. The first as we all know was of Maddie and SS having sex which she denied. Pg e342:

View attachment 511459

The others were of SS's penis, with distinctive markings, to see if she could identify it. Pg 94:

View attachment 511458
Wonder if he calls his penile identifying characteristic a "beauty mark"?

I think you're vastly overestimating the amount of power Madeline felt in the situation she was in.

He'd been raping her since she was seven or eight. He had complete access to and power over her for half her life. I have no doubt part of that was him being clear about how he would destroy her, probably murder her, if she showed any hint of resistance.

Having a birthday doesn't come with a complete change of the factors that surrounded her abuse in the first place. A parent who threatened regularly to kick her out. No privacy. Difficulty in school. Neurodivergence. Anxiety and sleep disturbance.

Children in sexually abusive households feel truly powerless because they are. Their abuser isn't some creep at the park, it's a parental figure they rely on to survive.

Thirteen isn't a magic number that fixes that complete and total imbalance of power.

MOO
Turning 13 might not have meaning to a lot of people but it did for Maddie. Pg 113:

1718747759801.png

It all sickens me.

SS is a lousy human being, has nothing to offer for adult relationships, but takes total advantage of A CHILD to meet his depraved needs. The gross audacity to say she never experienced anything but love in that household, it's appalling. Not love, CRIME. The above, however, show the level of grooming -- paired with "how proud he was of her" and she sang for him, and Sister Act. He took advantage of her on every level. Abused her while rolling out lovebombs. He probably filmed her singing. And dancing. And dressing. And, now we know, being violated. It's so cruel, insipid.

It's one of the ways pedophiles justify what they're doing. Make no mistake, SS. You're a criminal and you took criminal advantage of a child. And then you killed her. YOU are the decay.

JMO
‘Not love. CRIME’ is so spot on. Pedophiles justify what they are doing as love, which is the most deranged view of the situation. I watched a doco once about a pedophile couple and this was their justification. That they were showing love. The poor child grew up to have severe mental problems due to the abuse, but his pedophile ring justifies it all with showing love. Absolutely horrendous.

I was able to download the file, STERNS 1-1008_Redacted.pdf in its entirety from Dropbox to my laptop. I opened the file, clicked "Print" then selected Save to PDF, changed the Pages from "All" to Custom and chose pages 1-10. It previews the first 10 pages. Then I clicked Save. It was too big to upload. So I tried pages 1-5. Still too big. So I just did page 1 which shows a list of items.

1718750724385.png

Attachments

• STERNS page 1 only.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 45
To be fair, though it's not your point AND i feel for the bio dad, what did he do. He could have also been more present? Not blaming just saying obviously she has a lot to answer for, and i honestly believe she is guilty of being at leaat negligent and im pretty sure worse but the bio father, as bad as i truly feel for him, is as guilty of the lack of stability as JS is.
We don’t know that for a fact. We don’t know why he moved out of state away from Js and his child. We don’t know if she was actively alienating MS from her father by not allowing contact, or by denigrating him to Ms. We don’t know what their custody and access arrangement may have been or if they even had a court order. We don’t know if an order did exist if he ever tried to vary his access or seek a change of residence for his child. We don’t even know if he was meant to or ever did in fact pay child support. We don’t know how Ms may have felt about her dad. We only know that JS was absolutely useless as a parent in that she didn’t just fail to protect, she actively placed her child in the literal arms of a monster.

I was able to download the file, STERNS 1-1008_Redacted.pdf in its entirety from Dropbox to my laptop. I opened the file, clicked "Print" then selected Save to PDF, changed the Pages from "All" to Custom and chose pages 1-10. It previews the first 10 pages. Then I clicked Save. It was too big to upload. So I tried pages 1-5. Still too big. So I just did page 1 which shows a list of items.

View attachment 511464
Weird. Downloading from Dropbox created a .PDF in my Downloads folder without having to do anything more. Are you trying to break it up into 10 page docs or something? Just trying to figure out why you'd save a .PDF into another .PDF file. I might learn something which I love to do! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ax445