Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird. Downloading from Dropbox created a .PDF in my Downloads folder without having to do anything more. Are you trying to break it up into 10 page docs or something? Just trying to figure out why you'd save a .PDF into another .PDF file. I might learn something which I love to do! :)
The file is too big to upload but if you save it in chunks, the pertinent pages can be uploaded. I do that to a lot of docs I upload on WS. If there’s a page people can only screen clip, let me know and I’ll upload it. I noticed some pages are blank or there are forms that are blank.

The file is too big to upload but if you save it in chunks, the pertinent pages can be uploaded. I do that to a lot of docs I upload on WS. If there’s a page people can only screen clip, let me know and I’ll upload it. I noticed some pages are blank or there are forms that are blank.
Oh, I see. I thought most everyone has been accessing it from the link in the Media thread and DLing to their computers (but what do I know? lol).

I also can't imagine how a chain can spell anything, let alone Natalia. A chain is a chain made of links, not letters.
1718754754134.png

Those Kate Spade purses/wallets didn't come close as far as I'm concerned. With all due respect, :) and I do very much respect you, @Gemmie, I think you're expecting it to appear the way you visualize that description, but I visualize it different and perhaps it's how LE described it. MOO, it's a chain with Natalia spelled out. I feel LE would keep the description simple. All MOO
These are what I consider a chain that spells Natalia. It would be described as a chain necklace. I guess You could cut one side off and just attach it to a wallet.
1718754124481.png 1718754294010.png 1718754338196.png

She was, but different types of pics. The first as we all know was of sexual activity of SS and Maddie which JS denied. Pg 342:

View attachment 511459

The others were of SS's penis, with distinctive markings, to see if she could identify it. Pg 94:

View attachment 511458
1718747307212-png.511459

"Excused himself to talk to Stephan".....so SS was also at the police station when JS was shown the VERY incriminating photos?

It would be at that very time and place where I would attempt my first homicide.

The biggest signs for me that she knew Ms was dead:
- didn’t use devices on Sunday night. Went to bed and that was it.
That's what gets me. Like how do you make that assumption unless you know for sure there would be no way for MS to access her devices? Were they confiscated as punishment? It just boggles the mind that Maddie would be upstairs alone with SS and that Jen would know she wouldn't have access to her phone or laptop.

View attachment 511488

Those Kate Spade purses/wallets didn't come close as far as I'm concerned. With all due respect, :) and I do very much respect you, @Gemmie, I think you're expecting it to appear the way you visualize that description, but I visualize it different and perhaps it's how LE described it. MOO, it's a chain with Natalia spelled out. I feel LE would keep the description simple. All MOO
These are what I consider a chain that spells Natalia. It would be described as a chain necklace. I guess You could cut one side off and just attach it to a wallet.
View attachment 511477 View attachment 511479 View attachment 511481

More like! Since it says "wallet with a chain," not "chain wallet" (which is its own thing), I'm picturing something like this maybe, except "Natalia."

More like! Since it says "wallet with a chain," not "chain wallet" (which is its own thing), I'm picturing something like this maybe, except "Natalia."
And that looks like a Kate Spade Natalia wallet I posted. Except your image makes more sense how Natalia could have been done across it dangling from a chain. If that's the case, that looks like a woman's wallet style (no offense to any men that carry one like that! I dated a man once who carried a "bag" (it looked like a purse to me. lol))

So, if it is one of the Kate Spade quilted Natalia wallets, or a Kate Spade other style name, with Natalia like in your example... what is SS doing with it? That would make me think the cards LE took along with the wallet are other people's credit cards, not business cards, and that perhaps these things were stolen. Hmmm...

Last edited:
And that looks like a Kate Spade Natalia wallet I posted. Except your image makes more sense how Natalia could have been done across it dangling from a chain. If that's the case, that looks like a woman's wallet style (no offense to any men that carry one like that! I dated a man once who carried a "bag" (it looked like a purse to me. lol))

So, if it is one of the Kate Spade quilted Natalia wallets, or a Kate Spade other style name, with Natalia like in your example... what is SS doing with it? That would make me think the cards LE too along with the wallet are other people's credit cards, not business cards, and that perhaps these things were stolen. Hmmm...
Certainly possible! With the "Natalia" angle, I absolutely believe it's a woman's wallet and does not belong to him.

That's what gets me. Like how do you make that assumption unless you know for sure there would be no way for MS to access her devices? Were they confiscated as punishment? It just boggles the mind that Maddie would be upstairs alone with SS and that Jen would know she wouldn't have access to her phone or laptop.
JS also had her phone,and went through her messages. I'm confidant that she knew Madeline's friend was contacting her,and exactly when,and saw the messages from her friend,she knew exactly why Madeline wasn't answering. So there is no excuse for her. I'm not giving her a pass NOPE NO way. Not ever. MOO

I was able to download the file, STERNS 1-1008_Redacted.pdf in its entirety from Dropbox to my laptop. I opened the file, clicked "Print" then selected Save to PDF, changed the Pages from "All" to Custom and chose pages 1-10. It previews the first 10 pages. Then I clicked Save. It was too big to upload. So I tried pages 1-5. Still too big. So I just did page 1 which shows a list of items.

View attachment 511464
Thanks, @PayrollNerd.

Question: Has there been an additional 100+ pages added to the drop box? I downloaded the file a couple of days ago and the file I saved from drop box has page count at 1- 896.

Thanks, @PayrollNerd.

Question: Has there been an additional 100+ pages added to the drop box? I downloaded the file a couple of days ago and the file I saved from drop box has page count at 1- 896.
Good question. The PDF I downloaded 3 days ago on 6/15 has "1008" in the title, and it's only 896 pages. This is that file from a few days ago in my downloads folder:

1718768857923.png

View attachment 511516

I'll check where I got it from and see if any changes are noted.
Here's my question. When looking at the Dropbox that was posted to the Media Only thread it has the same file name as my 2-3 day old file. However, what ttjo just posted indicates there may be an newer version as it says it's been updated:

1718770987216.png

So, is the 896 page file that a lot of us downloaded all there is, or has something been added to it? If the latter... how do we obtain the Dropbox link to get the latest file(s)? I tried just now and the link that's in the Media file links to the old file. Does anyone know? TIA

Last edited:
@Gemmie
@ttjo

Please look at the red numbers on the bottom of the pages.
The last 2 pages in my file are 001007 and 001008, consecutively.
But the total file I have is 896 pages. Ergo, the redaction of 100+ pages is the redacted pages that won't be included.

Do you have red marks on the bottom corner of your pdf? I know some people might be working off versions they paid for from some youtuber, idk if they added/changed stuff since I know they added watermarks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240618_213343_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240618_213343_Gmail.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20240618_213357_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240618_213357_Gmail.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 17
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online