Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gemmie
@ttjo

Please look at the red numbers on the bottom of the pages.
The last 2 pages in my file are 001007 and 001008, consecutively.
But the total file I have is 896 pages. Ergo, the redaction of 100+ pages is the redacted pages that won't be included.

Do you have red marks on the bottom corner of your pdf?
Yes, and thank you. Kissimmee Police Dept (KIPD) must be the custodian of released record and labeled the pages. :)

@Gemmie
@ttjo

Please look at the red numbers on the bottom of the pages.
The last 2 pages in my file are 001007 and 001008, consecutively.
But the total file I have is 896 pages. Ergo, the redaction of 100+ pages is the redacted pages that won't be included.

Do you have red marks on the bottom corner of your pdf? I know some people might be working off versions they paid for from some youtuber, idk if they added/changed stuff since I know they added watermarks.
I do. And thank you!!! I noticed the name changes. Examples... on page 168 I see this:

View attachment 511527

Pg 169 shows this:
1718772260632.png

Pg 170:

1718772286873.png
So that tells me that each page has a different number (lower right # changes), which makes sense as each page should. But I'm trying to figure out why ttjo has what appears to be a revised file:

1718772461259.png

So... Does anyone know here to get these files that aren't already archived, as that's what it appears we have, and what appears to be in the Media only thread.

Attachments

• 1718772187611.png
    1718772187611.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 5
Thank you guys for going through the docs. I wish some news outlet would post them so we can peruse easily. She knew, she is involved and as guilty as SS. To what level concerning the SA and murder, I dont know. She knew. JMO
If you're able to download they are easy to search/peruse. A lot of it is searchable text. Not all, but enough.

I went back to my link sent to me from the office of Andrew Bain, and the last time the file was changed was June 11. Where are you seeing the message "the file has been updated on the server.."? Is that a link from the Florida State Attorney office?

I went back to my link sent to me from the office of Andrew Bain, and the last time the file was changed was June 11. Where are you seeing the message "the file has been updated on the server.."? Is that a link from the Florida State Attorney office?
yes and I just did an update and it's reflecting that change (June 11) I've probably had it open that long, and why it showed up as an update. There is no difference that I can see and size is the same.

moo it looks like they found majority of what nominated SS for the DP around a ~2 week range. it's frustrating, but to tie that back to JS but the fact that they have not charged JS as of now suggests to me that they don't have any or enough evidence of her involvement. that being said, this is all subject to change at any time, but just adding my two cents!

yes and I just did an update and it's reflecting that change ( june 11) and its only 35 Mb bigger probably nothing major. Ive probably had it open that long, and why it showed up as an update.
My direct download from the State Attorney link is 665MB today the 18th, and 665MB on June 14th when she sent me the link. No change.

I just downloaded the file this evening. It's the version with 895 pages with red numbering in the bottom right corner of the pages. (ETA: 634 MB. I used the link in the media thread.)

I've read/skimmed the first 350 pages. I feel ill. Poor Maddie.

Kudos to all the LE who found & collected & documented all this evidence. It can't be easy but I am so glad they are willing to do so.

That's what gets me. Like how do you make that assumption unless you know for sure there would be no way for MS to access her devices? Were they confiscated as punishment? It just boggles the mind that Maddie would be upstairs alone with SS and that Jen would know she wouldn't have access to her phone or laptop.
I mean, I wouldn’t let kids have a device with wifi or internet access past about 9pm if they were 13yrs old but maybe that’s just me. I could see her not accessing them that night if she got in late and had to charge them in mum’s room or in the kitchen overnight. No idea what the rules may have been (if any) in the household for MS.

But even if that were the case, why did JS tell this to the media, but not to the cop on the initial contact with Le at her mum’s office that first night? She only said she already went through the phone and there was nothing on it. Doesn’t seem like she mentioned that Js hadn’t been on her phone since the night before. Funny that, isn’t it? Odd omission to make if you ask me.

If by chance I am incorrect - if JS did mention to that cop that MS didn’t have her device at all the night before, someone pls correct me. It’s very late and I easily could have misremembered this! So MOoOoOoO

JS also had her phone,and went through her messages. I'm confidant that she knew Madeline's friend was contacting her,and exactly when,and saw the messages from her friend,she knew exactly why Madeline wasn't answering. So there is no excuse for her. I'm not giving her a pass NOPE NO way. Not ever. MOO
Well hold on here. If SS found the phone or got to it before JS did, he could have and probably would have deleted any incoming messages that asked where Ms was from anyone else and any incoming calls from people during the school day as well since Ms should have been at school with those people anyhow and they wouldn’t have needed to contact her phone to talk with her.

That said, SS is not smart, and was probably zonked on whatever crap he was on so he may not have thought of this.

Actually, JS could also have deleted such calls and texts before she got to the school or from the school or at anytime before police arrived.

It will be interesting to find out what they got off MS device as well as to know if they were able to confirm contact was made via her best school mate’s cell phone. That kid would have had no reason to delete an outbound text or call to the phone of MS. So if it was missing off MS phone, they could still have gotten it from the sender’s device.

Or perhaps JS. She's the one that admitted looking through her phone. Perhaps she did the deleting. Note that she went through her Deleted Msgs. Pg 200:

View attachment 511499
That was such a strange comment. Who adds i even looked through her deleted messages. How can you even read deleted messages. Some apps it is very hard to find them or retrieve them without knowledge.
Jmo

@Gemmie @Poedelini

Doesn't it say that
"-------- and I looked through [Madeline's] cellphone, including her recently deleted messages"

As in.... the officers did???? This isn't Jenn talking, in the box highlighted above.

As for seeing deleted messages.... I have the option to look at recently deleted stuff, it automatically deletes after a certain amount of time. Officers probably have to do it all the time so they know where to look. Just cuz it's deleted doesn't mean it goes away for good right away.

Last edited:
That was such a strange comment. Who adds i even looked through her deleted messages. How can you even read deleted messages. Some apps it is very hard to find them or retrieve them without knowledge.
Jmo
I was like you, I didnt think you could check deleted messages and Ive had an iPhone for years and then @BeeGirl schooled me. YOU CAN very easily. ( read below)

Last edited:
@Gemmie @Poedelini

Doesn't it say that
"-------- and I looked through [Madeline's] cellphone, including her recently deleted messages"

As in.... the officers did???? This isn't Jenn talking, in the box highlighted above.

As for seeing deleted messages.... I have the option to look at recently deleted stuff, it automatically deletes after a certain amount of time. Officers probably have to do it all the time so they know where to look. Just cuz it's deleted doesn't mean it goes away for good right away.
I thought it was her. She said it in one of the tv interview when she was behind a computer. Can you elaborate what message app that is possible? Some apps it is really difficult.
I was like you, I didnt think you could check deleted messages and Ive had an iPhone for years and then @BeeGirl schooled me. YOU CAN very easily. ( read below)
Wow i never knew. But don't they have to have a bit of knowledge to access those deleted messages?

Thanks, @PayrollNerd.

Question: Has there been an additional 100+ pages added to the drop box? I downloaded the file a couple of days ago and the file I saved from drop box has page count at 1- 896.
If there are pages added I hadn't noticed. I posted the actual first page of the PDF and it is dated June 11, 2024. Attached for convenience.

The pages of an actual PDF do not usually match the number of pages in the document it contains. I'm sure you've noticed this over the years too. Many times cover sheets, blank forms, back cover pages, etc are a page number in the PDF but not a page number in the document.

Attachments

• STERNS page 1 only.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics