Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still trying to fill in info I have questions about. I'm wondering if the roommates were family members of Jen's. (I think that friend of SS said some of her family lived there?) Anyways, I'd like to know if there were still other roomies when it was decided to invite SS back around.

View attachment 509909

Includes video taping of the show 40 min. long.
Posted June 12, 2024 and last updated 9:49 AM, June 12, 2024

Inside the Soto House
Sterns had previously lived with Jennifer and Madeline Soto at their home but told officers that he had moved out in December 2023 to take a job his father had gotten for him. Besides Jennifer and Madeline, there were also at least two other people living in the home as their roommates.

Investigators served a search warrant on the property early in their investigation and noted immediately that the rooms in the home matched the background of many of the images of child sex abuse allegedly found on Sterns’ phone. Deputies also noted finding “masturbation cream” in Sterns’ room, along with an Sig Sauer weapon, ammunition and a black wallet with a chain spelling “Natalia” containing credit cards in multiple names.
Multiple names? Whose names I wonder and why?

Ahhhh, JS says that SS went back out in the middle of the night to look for MS, "explaining" his movements that night. But also later in an interview SS said he'd been zonked out all the time. Well, sure.
So according to her, SS went back out to look for MA that night. Ok then. And what reason did she give for her NOT doing so? If any? I doubt she did give any. If this were her dog, she probably would have been terribly worried and upset. She may even have been up late making and then posting flyers about her missing dog, driving about, looking for and calling the dog… what effort did she put forward that first night to find her daughter?? I’d pay good $$$ to see her device search history from that night and her online activity in general. Unless she actually really did just go to bed (JS) and sleep. I don’t know which is worse. Being able to sleep while your daughter is missing on night one, or not seeking to take any steps towards the goal of finding her.

From Court TV on 6/12/24 the screen shots of documents in regards to SS moving the remains of MS and her body being found. Note-- She was found in blue jeans and no crocs mentioned.

1718257796048.png1718257825920.png
1718257770851.png
1718258383690.png
1718258492888.png
1718258007800.png
1718257859268.png

Last edited:
This is 9271 S John Young parkway.
It's the "Orange Lake" resort for "Holiday Inn Club Vacations" - this is the image of their parking garage where SS was seen moving her body. YOU CAN SEE THE CAMERAS ON THE LIGHT POSTS.

Did he really think he would get away with this? The hubris!

All: I missed the part where it's mentioned that Maddie was sad not too many people attended her birthday party?? Where is that from? GHI?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240613_001439_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20240613_001439_Maps.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20240613_001413_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20240613_001413_Maps.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20240613_001408_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20240613_001408_Maps.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 22
Madeline told her friend she was, and she might have thought she was Bipolar, like her mother, but if she had been really diagnosed with Bipolar then her mother should've mentioned that specifically when reporting Maddie missing. Instead JS, SS, and even JS's family all didn't bring up a mood disorder which is characterized by extreme mood swings. Nothing like that was mentioned in the mother's interviews or reporting to LE.

Reporting that would've helped explain the urgency of her being missing, but no one said MS was Bipolar. So, MOO, I don't think that was a diagnosis for Madeline.

I do think she struggled terribly feeling lots of emotions that couldn't be brought out into the open. Learning the fact that Maddie did go to the school counselor and talked about her feelings about her mother and about SS, even criticizing his negative contributions to the household -- taking up space, eating their food, making MS feel uncomfortable. She came so close to telling someone about the sexual abuse. Oh, how I wish she could've, but the secret was locked inside her. It's often so, to stay quiet about sexual abuse. My heart aches for Madeline.
Im not a professional, but is it even reliable to diagnose a child with bipolar? There is so much going on in young child's brain, even more if there is child neglect and sexual abuse in the mix with no stable home situation. Im very curious if the ADHD and i thought there was another diagnoses but i can't remember the name been done by a professional and in what extent.
Jmo

Last edited:
Im very curious if the ADHD and the Borderline diagnoses been done by a professional and in what extent.
@Poedelini, is there a reason you mention, Borderline? I'm not aware of any Borderline Personality Disorder being mentioned in regards to Madeline. The mother said diagnosed with ADHD, and had some Autistic tendencies, said one dr. did say Autism but another said only some tendencies.
Im not a professional, but is it even reliable to diagnose a child with bipolar?
I felt the exact same way and had to look up if Bipolar could be diagnosed so early. The search results did say teens and twenties are often times of diagnosis, but I agree with you that it might be a disservice when teens are going through so much turmoil, especially MS going through so much. No one spoke of any instances of Maddie showing extreme moods though which is key to Bipolar. All MOO

@Poedelini, is there a reason you mention, Borderline? I'm not aware of any Borderline Personality Disorder being mentioned in regards to Madeline. The mother said diagnosed with ADHD, and had some Autistic tendencies, said one dr. did say Autism but another said only some tendencies.

I felt the exact same way and had to look up if Bipolar could be diagnosed so early. The search results did say teens and twenties are often times of diagnosis, but I agree with you that it might be a disservice when teens are going through so much turmoil, especially MS going through so much. No one spoke of any instances of Maddie showing extreme moods though which is key to Bipolar. All MOO
The only reference to bipolar was in the new info ( 900 pages) in one of the police statements Maddies friend said "Jenn had bipolar and then described maddie as bipolar in her behavior." and she was 12. Noone else said anything about it, so the discussion was more about where did that come from? it was just not typical 13 yr old conversation.

...Maddies friend said "Jenn had bipolar and then described maddie as bipolar in her behavior." and she was 12.
I don't remember Jen saying that. Are you sure? I thought Maddie was the one telling her friend she had bipolar, but I don't believe that was ever formally diagnosed.

Sorry i just woke up lol. I did not mean borderline but i can't remember what it was but there was something else besides adhd that was spoken about.
Jmo

I don't remember Jen saying that. Are you sure? I thought Maddie was the one telling her friend she had bipolar, but I don't believe that was ever formally diagnosed
Thats right. Jenn never said it, It was maddi's best friend in an interview with LE. Let me find that statement so you can read it.

Last edited:
@Curious Me Hope you can read itmaddis friend :LE 2024-06-13 at 3.03.32 AM.jpgScreenshot 2024-06-13 at 3.24.43 AM.jpgand I think there might be another statement from another friend I'll look for that one too.(maybe not till tomorrow) . the other one must be where she says "Jenn had bipolar and then described maddie as bipolar in her behavior." I'll find it.

Last edited:
In the court documents GHI showed, it states that JS told them SS had come into her bedroom sometime between 8am to 8:15a on 2/26 to get the dog to bring it out. It says she helped him put the leash on.

Could this been whay he was doing? Or is JS lying? Is her timing that messed up? Don't know how she's so tired after getting what sounds like is at least a full 8 hours of sleep..
Could "help get the leash on" mean dressing MS in her clothes?
Just a thought that popped into my head. I know the timing is off, but she lies.

jmo

Were the 2 roommates (family members? friends? AirB&B guests?) advised of the situation and instructed to call JS or SS immediately if Madeline showed up at home that late afternoon/evening since JS and SS stayed at Grandmas office for hours waiting on police to arrive?

If not, that's odd.

Madeline had supposedly "forgotten" her phone that morning and JS had it on her at G-mas office, so if she had skipped school or something and returned home while everyone was at Grandma's office, she had no means to contactct anyone.

Sorry if this has been mentioned, but wasn’t SS logging into telegram at 11.45 ish? Only 45 minutes after JS sent them to sleep upstairs.

Has it been shown that Telegram was being used for anything other than a simple messaging service? I mean we’re talking about SS and IMO I’m sure he was using it for all types of groups and messaging in the most sinister of ways but him logging on at 11:45pm (not sure of the exact time) could just be messaging someone or catching up on groups. In Spain it’s used quite a bit especially for groups related to “off-road help”, “police academy”, “music festival buddies”, “items for sale or pick up” etc. We also use it for plain messaging one on one. What I’m trying to say is maybe his connection that night is as simple as me logging onto WhatsApp at 00:04 last night to see what’s going on in a specific group and catching up. I know, nothing SS has done IMO leads to anything innocent at all ever but Telegram when used nicely is no cause for shock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70