Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know the situation with the roommates if this was a temporary arrangement or permanent, or if there was an empty room not used while SS was away, That whole situation is confusing.
If anything else what a weird environment that would have been for a young girl to grow up in. Mom has a boyfriend, but they don't sleep in the same room, or do they? did he also have his own room? that remained empty while he was away and roommates shared rooms with their kids

Aside from the abuse or whether Jenn knew or not, did Jenn not at least clue into the fact that her daughter had severe anxiety attacks ( friends knew, teachers knew) yet never asked a doctor to explore the reasons why? Wonder if anyone ever tried to explore the root of those anxiety attacks, instead of just treating the symptoms with medication?
Kind of pathetic that all the behaviors/emotions Maddi may have been exhibiting were pathologized as possible Autism, Adhd, did anyone ever even talk to her?

Last edited:
Maddie says her mom is mean to her as a way to express her love
this part, I knew I read something about this, thanks for clarifying the context. So is this a normal understanding of a child?
My mom is mean as a way to express love. Wow, wonder how she came to that conclusion, moreover, who brainwashed her?
so many little things that are twisted, the meanness was explained as love, Im sure by Dr Disney/Tamagotchi. He probably told her what was up, so no need to see a doctor. " he was that guy for her" he probably prevented her from getting help. God forbid she should consult a Dr and get too deep, too risky, she might let the cat out of the bag. how much you want to make a bet he went along to any dr appts. and he explained what was going on.
That negligence scale is getting heavier.

Last edited:
this part, I knew I read something about this, thanks for clarifying the context. So is this a normal understanding of a child?
My mom is mean as a way to express love. Wow, wonder how she came to that conclusion, moreover, who brainwashed her?
so many little things that are twisted, the meanness was explained as love, Im sure by Dr Disney/Tamagotchi. He probably told her what was up, so no need to see a doctor. " he was that guy for her" he probably prevented her from getting help. God forbid she should consult a Dr and get too deep, too risky, she might let the cat out of the bag. how much you want to make a bet he went along to any dr appts. and he explained what was going on.
Express her love clearly for Stern's,it was probably really Jealousy. Like Karla Homolka When Paul used Champaign flutes with one of their victims. MOO. I can't put blinders on,and give Jen a pass. Per LE Madeline is the only victim I concur. MOO

Express her love clearly for Stern's,it was probably really Jealousy. Like Karla Homolka When Paul used Champaign flutes with one of their victims. MOO. I can't put blinders on,and give Jen a pass. Per LE Madeline is the only victim I concur. MOO
Comparing JS to Homolka seems a bit over the top, considering JS hasn't even been named a suspect, let alone arrested, charged and/or convicted of any crime.

jmo

not a betting person, but I would put money down on him hovering as 'stepdad' at a doctor's appointment. statement by JS in her media interview with Hannah, Madeline 'suffers' from anxiety, has ADHD, autisim (well not really), blah blah:

she states: "WE did have her reevaluated a few months ago, ACTUALLY."

there's that WE again.

unfortunately, unless there is a doctor records leak, we will probably never have a full picture of her physical and mental health. we only have bits and pieces.

Last edited:
not a betting person, but I would put money down on him hovering as 'stepdad' at a doctor's appointment. curious statement by JS in her media interview with Hannah, she states Madeline 'suffers' from anxiety, has ADHD, autisim (well not really), blah blah:

she states: "WE did have her reevaluated a few months ago, ACTUALLY."

there's that WE again.

unfortunately, unless there is a doctor records leak, we will probably never have a full picture of her physical and mental health. we only have bits and pieces.
if it's true, we may find out at court or maybe it would get brushed over as nothing. Him taking her to the dr is not criminal... but it could help to understand how he had so much opportunity to create a narrative.

He would offer to take her. This way, if any issues of conflict between Maddi and Jenn arose he could quickly squash it and not want to give the Dr's one reason, to look further.
Presenting any concerns/info like he was one of the Cleavers. Same as when he told the cop, " I gave her a Danish, it's not like I let her go to school on an empty stomach" so caring, and nurturing, meanwhile he has left her in field, dead. Same here, he would explain away any possible inquiries.

oh yeah .. this is what a rocket scientist sterns is. His passcode on his phone was his birthday. That is fine for normal people. but when you have 1700 pis of CSAM on your phone, you'd think you'd choose something a little harder to crack.

Last edited:
I agree. I am still reading but there is just so much and I just can’t wrap my head around it.

• Maddie doesn’t have her own room
  • The 15 years old doesn’t get his own room
  • SS lives for free in the guest room even during years he is not even dating JS
  • Maddie doesn’t have an inhaler ready for her at school even though it causes her to struggle during PE
  • She criticized Maddie about her grades but doesn’t even show up for Parent-Teacher night
  • She accuses Maddie of being lazy knowing that it is likely not true and that Maddie struggles emotionally
  • Maddie says her mom is mean to her as a way to express her love
  • Maddie threatened to kick Maddie out at 13 and 18 but she has a grown freeloader living in the same home as her
  • Did Maddie see a regular doctor? At 11 who did her laundry? She was raped and likely showing signs that she was in pain - limping, bleeding, unable to sit, personality, crying and behavioral changes, nightmares, distancing
  • The sleeping arrangement she allows with SS and Maddie is inappropriate and problematic. Kicking Maddie out of the bed with SS when SS is JS’ boyfriend. She invited him into their home and she chose him so she should choose him to help her with anxiety? Why should Maddie leave? And it is a King sized bed. Just have SS leave
  • She refers to Maddie in the past tense 2 days after being reported missing, that is never a good sign
  • She doesn’t recognize SS car in the footage supposedly
  • The mere existence of the tripod in SS’ bedroom that she doesn’t question, even when they are not dating
  • Why couldn’t Maddie stay with her grandparents if JS needed help so bad? Why choose SS, the person your family doesn’t even trust?
  • SS gun just placed in the backseat pocket, how could you be sure your daughter would be safe?
  • What drug was he giving Maddie? Bc it seemed to be knocking her out? Did her doctors know or say that was okay?
  • Maddie’s makeshift bedroom is in the living room and he still has the nerve to sit and take up space there
  • He eats the food and he doesn’t pay for it
  • He could have gone to live with his parents for free while your daughter gets her own space and privacy but you still chose him first
We can go further back: JS was married to someone before she brought SS to live with them. This was a short two ish year marriage and has been discussed in many earlier threads. Surely she and he lived together, possibly with Madeline for that time. Suddenly, that marriage is over, he moves out and SS is in. What kind of stability (if any) did she ensure for MS?

Comparing JS to Homolka seems a bit over the top, considering JS hasn't even been named a suspect, let alone arrested, charged and/or convicted of any crime.

jmo
She also hasn't cleared,or named as a victim. The investigation is on going. She lied to LE. I can think of one reason for doing that. MOO

I recall something about Maddie having a YouTube channel where she didn’t show her face, but was planning to when she had (x) number of subscribers?? Was that in an interview with one of her friends? I can’t find a source. Anyway I was thinking last night, maybe (hopefully) *thats* what the tripod in the living room is all about?

SS was committing his vile acts for a really long, long time. I cannot imagine he’d be so brazen as to record anything right in the living room with all these other people living there. He’s truly horrible and, as someone else said, has “the IQ of a grape.” But I also think he wouldn’t have gotten away with it for as long as he did if he was doing dumb stuff like recording sexual assaults right out there in the living room. Of course that tripod could easily have been moved around… :(

This is the first I've heard of MS having a YouTube channel. I kinda think, if that were true, someone would've dug it up by now. Unless we didn't hear the statement from the friend about it until very recently. Could she have just told the friend she wanted to have a channel someday and would do a "face reveal" (as they're called) once she hit a certain subscriber goal?

But if she did have a YouTube channel then it would surely be evidenced on the devices and might be discussed at some point in a document. MOO.

its page 107 of the 896 page doc.
View attachment 511348
It all sickens me.

SS is a lousy human being, has nothing to offer for adult relationships, but takes total advantage of A CHILD to meet his depraved needs. The gross audacity to say she never experienced anything but love in that household, it's appalling. Not love, CRIME. The above, however, show the level of grooming -- paired with "how proud he was of her" and she sang for him, and Sister Act. He took advantage of her on every level. Abused her while rolling out lovebombs. He probably filmed her singing. And dancing. And dressing. And, now we know, being violated. It's so cruel, insipid.

It's one of the ways pedophiles justify what they're doing. Make no mistake, SS. You're a criminal and you took criminal advantage of a child. And then you killed her. YOU are the decay.

JMO

It seems, the third name isn't beginning with a "M" but with a "N"?? Don't know, who it would be then.
It's an M IMO as this is about Maddie, not some other child. I'm pretty darn sure we'd have heard by now if there were other children involved. It's an optical illusion (or something) with the placement of the redaction. Also, it's an "and" statement about Maddie.

1718729733227.png

It's an M IMO as this is about Maddie, not some other child. I'm pretty darn sure we'd have heard by now if there were other children involved. It's an optical illusion (or something) with the placement of the redaction. Also, it's an "and" statement about Maddie.

View attachment 511379
Does that say “posing nude”?

View attachment 511379
Can't tell me JS didn't know,or recognize anything when shown what went down. I could spit nails it makes me so angry. Poor Madeline. MOO

heres another time when he does this diversion thing, page 342/896 when the cop asks SS if he knows if maddi has ever been sexually active he says ' well there was this one time... but she wasn't scolded for it"
its some weird reverse psychology thing, that tries to divert the focus. I don't think its gaslighting, maybe someone with a psych background in here can explain it?
Where is dr Gary Brucato.? lol scolded .jpg

Yeah, that was denial mode on steroids when she was shown a pic of the 2 of them.
I mean if Madeline were sitting right next to Jenn, and she was shaking her head that "it can't be!"... would be one thing.

But at that point... a 13 year old child has gone missing for 2 days. See a pic like that OF THE MISSING CHILD.... and all bets are off! Where is the anger? Outrage? Horror?

And... that's an M, not and N.
Whoever did these redactions needs to go back to Redactions University. I understand it's 900 pages but.... these are legal documents!

Last edited:
heres another time when he does this diversion thing, page 342/896 when the cop asks SS if he knows if maddi has ever been sexually active he says ' well there was this one time... but she wasn't scolded for it"
its some weird reverse psychology thing, that tries to divert the focus. I don't think its gaslighting, maybe someone with a psych background in here can explain it?
Where is dr Gary Brucato.? lol View attachment 511386
Victim blaming MOO. How dare he.

I mean if Madeline were sitting right next to Jenn, and she was shaking her head that "it can't be!"... would be one thing.

But at that point... a 13 year old child has gone missing for 2 days. See a pic like that OF THE MISSING CHILD.... and all bets are off! Where is the anger? Outrage? Horror?
Exactly No LE had to hold her back from going berserk on Stern's. No let me at him. Not then, Not Now. It's so infuriating. MOO

Victim blaming MOO. How dare he.
its so weird, she wasn't scolded for it, like she did something wrong...I guess it can be that simple victim blaming, it's just so appalling I thought it had to be more than that. Can you imagine growing up in that crazy-making environment?
PS it's probably not even true, it's his attempt again to cover something before it even comes up. ( sterns: "Oh oh he's asking about her sexual activity...what does he know? I better cover that up")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hirundo