Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Close transcript of what mom said happened.

“Monday morning we took her to school, we dropped her off close to school, across the street from a church which is right next to the school. She crossed the street, and (what we thought) walked to school. My boyfriend who drove her to school drove away at that point…”

Last edited:

“Monday morning we took her to school, we dropped her off close to school, across the street from a church which is right next to the school. She crossed the street, and (what we thought) walked to school. My boyfriend who drive her to school drove away at that point…”
There's always a possibility that mom is upset, and isn't choosing her words carefully. That being said, I hope someone is carefully (and empathetically) evaluating this story from both mom and bf.

There's always a possibility that mom is upset, and isn't choosing her words carefully. That being said, I hope someone is carefully (and empathetically) evaluating this story from both mom and bf.
There is something very worrying about how the boyfriend sits deliberately in the background,to me it seems very intimidating. I think professionals will certainly be evaluating the story told by mum and boyfriend. I do not think a teenager would forget their phone for whatever reason.

There is something very worrying about how the boyfriend sits deliberately in the background,to me it seems very intimidating. I think professionals will certainly be evaluating the story told by mum and boyfriend. I do not think a teenager would forget their phone for whatever reason.
I think he was nervous at that point, as he knew his world was about to come crashing down around him. He looked frozen to me, and I could just imagine the wheels turning in his head.

I’m sure there was alcohol in that solo cup…

The "we" comment doesn't necessarily set off alarm bells to me. I think at that point she was just talking about the parental figures dropping a kid off, but then gets more detailed in adding "her boyfriend". For example, when talking to my friends I would say "we have to drop my kid off at practice". Just referring to someone in the family, when really it only it would be one of us. If that makes sense.?

Def weird vibes from the BF lurking behind her in that video, though!

And interesting the police wouldn't show aunt/mom the surveillance video. I bet there is more on it which hasn't been told. IMO

“Monday morning we took her to school, we dropped her off close to school, across the street from a church which is right next to the school. She crossed the street, and (what we thought) walked to school. My boyfriend who drive her to school drove away at that point…”
I hope that she’s not one of those mothers that stick up for their boyfriends.

I think he was nervous at that point, as he knew his world was about to come crashing down around him. He looked frozen to me, and I could just imagine the wheels turning in his head.

I’m sure there was alcohol in that solo cup…
I do agree with you,but also wonder if there was an element of coersive control and he was making sure she kept to the script.

I had to have a bitter laugh at whoever described this guy as mom's "life partner". It's almost as if they knew that children are at risk from mom's boyfriend and wanted to act like he was more than just a boyfriend. But then within 24 hours, the "life partner" is suspect #1.

I wonder if he refused to marry mom but hung around for access to the girl.
How long were they together?

Following.
Hope Madeline is found safely and soon !
I'm wondering if someone else wrote that message on her phone regarding going off to live in the woods ? :(
Omo.
I feel that the times she supposedly left her phone at home ,was not through her forgetfulness,but rather she was prevented from taking the phone from the house.I think it could be highly likely that someone could have been controlling messages sent and received from her phone.

Do we know yet what was on Madeline’s phone? Perhaps something that led to the swift arrest of SS?
Only that it pertains to child sexual abuse and that it was apparently filmed in the home. I don't think it's any stretch to believe that Madeline was the victim, or at least, a victim.

ETA: I read this as his phone.

Last edited:
Do we know yet what was on Madeline’s phone? Perhaps something that led to the swift arrest of SS?
His phone appears to have had damning evidence on it, per this article.

"During the investigation into her disappearance, police allege that they found disturbing images on his phone as well as attempts to delete them."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member