FL - Man accused of sex with baby (mother allegedly participated)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nothing makes me sicker than the rape or murder of a child.
This reminds me of the Brianna Lopez story.

Her own biological mother, father, and uncle raped and murdered her at 2 months old. She had been abused since birth with old and new skull fractures. The horror that baby went through was unbelievable.

They did a tribute to her and showed post mort. photos. It was the only photos ever taken of her. I cried non stop after seeing that video.

Society has an obligation to defend the most helpless among us and we are failing. Re-offense seems the norm and people like this should go away for life. They should never ever get the opportunity to even look at a child from across the street. These crimes escalate to murder and I would not be opposed to the death penalty in crimes of a heinous nature......because what we are doing now is not working. Don't give people like this the opportunity.......ever.

Only going by todays rumors but the Mother WAS/IS known to CPS & apparently was "financially dependant "on the male creature ........if true we can indeed see her defense coming cant we?<sigh> I agree about keeping this child away from the rest of the family!!!!! Im also pissed they wont release the females name! The baby is 18 months old-its not like shes in school or known to anybody! RELEASE THE NAME!SHAME THE MONSTER!

If the child was not in school, and no father in the home, how was this crime detected, and this child finally rescued from this horror? I agree that these predators need to be locked away FOREVER. One strike and you're out!

Nothing makes me sicker than the rape or murder of a child.
This reminds me of the Brianna Lopez story.

Her own biological mother, father, and uncle raped and murdered her at 2 months old. She had been abused since birth with old and new skull fractures. The horror that baby went through was unbelievable.

They did a tribute to her and showed post mort. photos. It was the only photos ever taken of her. I cried non stop after seeing that video.

Society has an obligation to defend the most helpless among us and we are failing. Re-offense seems the norm and people like this should go away for life. They should never ever get the opportunity to even look at a child from across the street. These crimes escalate to murder and I would not be opposed to the death penalty in crimes of a heinous nature......because what we are doing now is not working. Don't give people like this the opportunity.......ever.

Brianna's story is one of the worst things I have ever heard. The ever-plunging depths of human depravity boggles my mind at times.

I cannot believe this, I think i'm gonna be sick! OMG

UPDATED: Mother of 18-month-old arrested on sexual abuse charges
Updated: Oct 22, 2009 9:49 PM EDT
<snipped>
After we learned about the mother's arrest, we put in a request to speak with her in a jailhouse interview. But watch commanders at the Charlotte County Jail said that interview was not able to happen Friday night because the mother became violent with jail personnel and had to be restrained.

Detectives say this is an active, ongoing investigation and will take time to download all of the images in the confiscated computers. More charges may still be filed.

*NOTE: A New Video Was Added To Article!

Article:
http://www.abc-7.com/Global/story.asp?S=11368431
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wonder if this is the mug shot for the mother....the name is being with held it says! It is the only female from Charlotte County with her name being with held & it does say for sexual asstl/Vicitim Under 12!

Mug shot #13 in this link:
http://www.abc-7.com/Global/category.asp?C=174218

:angel:

Why is it every creep has a MySpace? People I wouldn't think would be able to find the internet with an illustrated instruction manual somehow crawl onto MySpace and create a tacky, poorly designed, usually illiterate profile.

No kidding!! How does it happen? This (so-called) man is in his fifties so it's not like he is in "the computer generation" -- kids who grew up using computers.

No kidding!! How does it happen? This (so-called) man is in his fifties so it's not like he is in "the computer generation" -- kids who grew up using computers.

Yup, but given his sexual proclivities it was inevitable he'd end up online.

Don't get me wrong, I clearly enjoy the internet, but I am always reminded of the quote from Pennywise the monster clown, "They all float down here."

Eventually, all the scum trickles to the net.

If the child was not in school, and no father in the home, how was this crime detected, and this child finally rescued from this horror? I agree that these predators need to be locked away FOREVER. One strike and you're out!
The initial report I heard on the radio(this is a local story for me) is that this was part of an "internet sting" .I havent heard it since but it makes sense that one or both was bragging online or trading pictures etc & thats how they (thankfully)got caught!

Yep mugshot 13 has to be the MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG - I'm just SICK. Poor baby - molested since she was born! I want to find out who this sick piece of trash is.

I think he found out its a quick & easy way to indulge his depraved fantasies & hopped right on the "information highway"!
I think alot of these creatures use the internet purely for their sick desires & ability to "network" with other offenders(they seem to like to brag & share pictures!)as well as troll for victims.I think if this wasnt possible they wouldnt go near a computer,imo.

Punta Gorda man arrested for alleged sex acts with 18-month-old girl
October 21, 2009
<snipped>
5:26 P.M. UPDATE &#8212; Charlotte County Sheriff&#8217;s Major Crimes detectives filed 20 additional charges late this afternoon on Glenn M. Nelson at his County Jail cell in connection with sex charges on an 18-month old girl.

The CCSO Computer Crimes detective located the additional photos in Nelson&#8217;s computer and he is now charged with 20 counts of child *advertiser censored* by sex performance by a child.

MCU detectives arrested Glenn M. Nelson, 59, 28200 Bermont Rd., and charged him with Capital Sexual Battery on an 18 Month Old Baby Girl, and Lewd and Lascivious Molestation on a Child Under 12 Years Old.
Detectives obtained a search warrant for the mother&#8217;s home in Port Charlotte, and found child *advertiser censored* images on her computer. The CCSO Computer Crimes Forensic Investigator also found files and chat sessions between the mother and Nelson discussing having sex via Web cam with her baby.

Article:
http://www.news-press.com/article/20091021/CRIME/91021017/1075

*NOTE Read the comments in this article......someone posted the mothers name in it posted @ 10/22/2009 11:11:25 PM. I won't put her name here since it hasn't been released yet!
The initials are M. A. B.

Now because LE isnt releasing the name would they somehow "block" her booking photo/info from being accessed?
Our sheriff's site here is WONDERFUL & very user friendly when it comes to searching for booking & inmate info........Im just curious as to if it could be found as everyone here ,within hours of booking,is on the site..........just a thought!

Punta Gorda man arrested for alleged sex acts with 18-month-old girl
October 21, 2009
<snipped>
5:26 P.M. UPDATE &#8212; Charlotte County Sheriff&#8217;s Major Crimes detectives filed 20 additional charges late this afternoon on Glenn M. Nelson at his County Jail cell in connection with sex charges on an 18-month old girl.

The CCSO Computer Crimes detective located the additional photos in Nelson&#8217;s computer and he is now charged with 20 counts of child *advertiser censored* by sex performance by a child.

MCU detectives arrested Glenn M. Nelson, 59, 28200 Bermont Rd., and charged him with Capital Sexual Battery on an 18 Month Old Baby Girl, and Lewd and Lascivious Molestation on a Child Under 12 Years Old.
Detectives obtained a search warrant for the mother&#8217;s home in Port Charlotte, and found child *advertiser censored* images on her computer. The CCSO Computer Crimes Forensic Investigator also found files and chat sessions between the mother and Nelson discussing having sex via Web cam with her baby.

Article:
http://www.news-press.com/article/20091021/CRIME/91021017/1075

*NOTE Read the comments in this article......someone posted the mothers name in it posted @ 10/22/2009 11:11:25 PM. I won't put her name here since it hasn't been released yet!

Thank you..........Im going to do some digging..........:angel:

UPDATE:
If thats the correct name shes NOT listed on the Sheriffs site.
I also couldnt find a myspace.

Its curious the article says she wasnt known to CPS as thats opposite of rumor(but guess thats why theres rumors!)

(snipped)

This is appropriate - didn't Queen Mab bring the plague? I believe she also led people on in their most foolish and foul dreams... Oh dear, English 101 still comes in handy some times.

I'm frankly of the mind that the child should be put into adoption away from the family altogether to prevent any family member giving way to the "oh, she's changed, and she is her mother..." bull crap and allowing under-the-table visits.

Get that baby far away from all of this filth.

I was going to type the exact thing... I totally agree with this!!! :furious:
I had so much to say, but my mind is fuming with disgust and hatred right now... I am literally shaking!!! :furious::banghead::furious:

Ok I just found her mugshot........it IS up on the Sheriff's site.
Not sure what I can or cant link but if you want to see her(she seems to be smirking in her mug shot) youd use the MAB full name & put into the Charlotte County Florida Sheriffs site youd find it.........wish the media would release it.......she needs to be named & shamed,imo.

Yep it has to be her in that mug shot...they didn't live together in the same home according to this article:

Man charged with sexual abuse of 18-month-old
<snipped>
Detectives searched the mother&#8217;s home and found child *advertiser censored* images on her computer. Chat sessions between the couple discussing having sex with the baby on webcam were also found, officials said.

Detectives then searched Nelson&#8217;s apartment and offices at the Villa Del Sol apartments in Punta Gorda where he is the property manager. They said the couple engaged in sexual acts with the girl since she was born. Photos were taken and sent to Nelson&#8217;s home computer and his workplace.

Article:
http://www.heraldtribune.com/articl...ed-for-alleged-sexual-assualt-on-18-month-old

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back