FL - Manhunt in Tampa after 4 slayings in 5 weeks, Oct-Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever did this killings, likely lives in the area.

I suspect is possibly an injustice collector. Injustice collectors are not just for rampage killers like Stephen Paddock or Elliot Rodger or terrorists like Osama bin Laden/September 11 Terrorists and Omar Mateen.

agreed. so organized Injustice Collector? I agree he is familiar with this neighborhood, either childhood home or current residence or wants to terrorize an ex in that neighborhood?

http://www.bradenton.com/news/local/crime/article180793446.html

"How do we know there’s not two stepbrothers living in a house and they’re doing it together"

That is a pretty specific statement to make.

I found it interesting that he may have been hinting it could be female. I suspect that LE is noticing the same things we have been noticing about the walk and what looked like possibly breasts in the early part of the video.

It is so discouraging that so many of these cases do not have a quick arrest. It just goes to prove its not like on TV shows where the whole crime can be solved by the end of the hour long show. I guess we have to pull up a chair and keep digging.

Been trying to think of any other angles that may point to the perp. The bus route possible connection seems to be the most promising lead. I really do think there is some connection to the bus routes somehow.

I think he or she is either mad about a loss of a job due to the recent bus changes or their own bus schedule was changed to make it incovenient for them to take the same bus they used to always ride.

Its either that or the person had some other confrontation with someone related to the bus routes somehow. It seems too coincidental that the three victims were all near the same general area and were bus riders.

What could have made this person so upset that they took their rage out on innocent bus passengers. Did the person have a confrontation we are unaware of with another passenger. Maybe they were beat up after getting off the bus and is shooting anyone who even closely resembles the persons on the bus that beat him/her up.

I may try to look up incidents that may have happened right before the first shooting.

First post here, hello all. Thought I'd add my 2 cents in. Could possibly have had or has scoliosis. I've had it for years, and the "corrective" surgery makes me walk in a similar fashion. Wild idea, but who knows?

That's what I thought!
scoliosis

Monica probably rode the MetroRapid 400:
http://www.gohart.org/Pages/maps-schedules.aspx

The other 2 victims rode the Number 9 bus:
http://www.gohart.org/Pages/maps-schedules.aspx#

Not sure if these connect somewhere but I bet they do.
There is a convenience store near Nebraska and New Orleans where Monica was gunned down.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/N...deb6c5006293fe!8m2!3d27.9902924!4d-82.4511361

Also a school of sorts called The Skills Center.
https://www.theskillscenter.org/

Would be nice if they had cameras.

Thanks Starry Night. I bet they do have cameras. In fact LE is probably holding back the other evidence/footage they have.

Could be someone(s) who doesn't like the idea of bars opening up in the neighb. Or people being out at night. Even though the new businesses bring jobs, I guess not everyone might be happy...jmo

Could be he had a Mom that worked nights and left him alone, or it could be that he wants to kill and night time is easier to not get caught.

I'm usually a lurker but I have decided to put my $0.02 in on this. The person I am seeing walks like a person exercising. I walk like that when I'm walking to lose weight and I also use an app on my phone like Endomando to keep track of time, distance, route, etc..(which could be what they are checking) I have also layered clothes or wore a "sweat suit" even in the summer time to help me sweat more and lose weight. As for the "breasts" seen at the first of the video I am thinking that maybe this could be a person that has lost a lot of weight and has man *advertiser censored* (speaking from personal experience). Suspect or not I do not know. As for walking at that time of night like that maybe they are very familiar and feel somewhat safe. When I worked nights my free time was at night and it wasn't unusual for me to exercise at odd hours. I see it today where I live all the time.

Good information -- another perspective to consider --

:welcome6: to Websleuths, brobradh!! We're glad you have joined us!!

:drumroll:...:drumroll:

What are the chances he has gone to ground and there will be a time of no killings like these before they start again?

I've been thinking the same thing for a while -- to lie low for a while & find another area if he wants to kill again. I do think there will be another attack before long.

I thought that was pretty... odd.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I think they said that it could be step brothers, etc., so that people don't become easy targets to the person doing this. If people let their guard down and suspect someone that resembles the person in the video and it turns out not to be that person then they can leave themselves vulnerable. Be aware of everyone around you.

On neck covers -- my DH husband fishes and he uses these things to wick off sweat & to keep his neck from getting sunburned or for warmth on cold days -- they come in all kinds of colors & designs --

1444148736Steelhead.png

9pm isn't really late ? It takes some nerve to shoot someone at random in a residential area at that time of night ? Shooter was taking a huge risk, in that people are likely still up, and maybe outside ( and maybe armed). ? New at doing this ? Why didn't she/he/they wait until much later ?

9pm isn't really late ? It takes some nerve to shoot someone at random in a residential area at that time of night ? Shooter was taking a huge risk, in that people are likely still up, and maybe outside ( and maybe armed). ? New at doing this ? Why didn't she/he/they wait until much later ?

This is why they are thinking that he lives in the area as he is able to escape quickly. Yes he has some nerve shooting someone in a residential area, but then again, he has some nerve shooting anyone period.

But why bus-riders? Easy targets-open and vulnerable? So bizarre.

For now I'm thinking the fact that the victims were all "bus riders" is a coincidence.

If I have this right, Ben was the only one who was actually at a bus stop at the time of the murder, right?

I just feel like statistically people who are walking or standing around the neighborhood at 8-9pm (or really at any hour) are more likely to be bus riders than, say, people with cars, just because it's a prerequisite for them going from point a to point b, whether ultimately they are walking or taking the bus to their eventual location.

I have a car, so if I need to go from point a to point b at night I'm going to drive. That in itself, I think, would make me less likely to be a victim in this case in that neighborhood.

I could be way wrong on this, but based on what I've read so far that seems like the simplest explanation.

For now I'm thinking the fact that the victims were all "bus riders" is a coincidence.

If I have this right, Ben was the only one who was actually at a bus stop at the time of the murder, right?

I just feel like statistically people who are walking or standing around the neighborhood at 8-9pm (or really at any hour) are more likely to be bus riders than, say, people with cars, just because it's a prerequisite for them going from point a to point b, whether ultimately they are walking or taking the bus to their eventual location.

I have a car, so if I need to go from point a to point b at night I'm going to drive. That in itself, I think, would make me less likely to be a victim in this case in that neighborhood.

I could be way wrong on this, but based on what I've read so far that seems like the simplest explanation.

anything else the victims have in common besides young in their 20-30's?
Why was the woman's body hid but not the young men? That stands out to me as strange. Did he know her but not the guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member