FL - Manhunt in Tampa after 4 slayings in 5 weeks, Oct-Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And how even and exact they are. A runner's form.

As a former distance runner, I agree. On video this looks like the stride of a distance runner (or middle distance, milers, etc). long strides with an easy back kick that aren't particularly piston-like (which would be more of a sprinter's gait- this form looks more like the way someone who trained as a distance runner in high school or college would run imo). Hard to tell how the video might distort the way the stride looks, but to me this stride is similar to that of many young male distance runners doing a track workout. I definitely believe this is a man now.

Looking again, I wonder if she/he was high when they walked over to the bus stop ? Kind of had that look...jmo Looked like they felt invincible. jmo

Definitely had an air of confidence, like they owned the road. But I guess that seems to be their goal by terriorizing the neighbourhood. I wonder how they would like the death penalty. Florida does have the death penalty don't they?

Monica's murder is different from the others.

This makes me think that if this person is female, which I think is possible, then Monica was likely her main target (assuming they're not all three random).

If Monica was the target, then love interests would be the way to look first. The female may be jealous of a relationship Monica had with someone.

The person's posture is so straight! Definitely someone naturally athletic but who has also trained to become a good athlete. If it is a female, maybe a basketball or volleyball player along with track, since she's tall.

I sure hope they can figure this out before anyone else dies.

Your idea is certainly possible but I'm more inclined to believe that Monica is the outlier rather than Monica is the target and 2 random people were murdered to muddy the waters. I guess I'm saying to me it's more likely that 2 are linked and 1 is not, rather than vice versa. It could be that the one was added to throw off the investigation, or that the one was actually committed by someone else.

This is a stretch but back to the "9" patterns.. If you assume Monica is unrelated you have the Route 9 bus, a murder on 10/9, and a murder on 10/19. Can we expect the next murder on 10/29?

they probably have other evidence that they won't share like all 3 were shot by the same gun or something like that.

They could have other video too. When they released the first video they said they didn't have any other info. that they were not telling people and then they introduce the running video. They wanted to see how much information they could get with the first video that were genuine clues--that they could match up with what they knew. If you give out too much information, you don't know when leads are real. MOO.

One aspect that has me curious is in the video about 8 seconds in something to the right grabs his attention and he is seen looking over at that house for approx. 4 seconds. What was it? A dog barking? Maybe someone said something to him? Was someone doing something outside the house that grabbed his attention? Maybe he/she just saw something shiny, but IMO it is worth looking into.

I want to address one part of the phone at 59 seconds into the video you see him looking at the screen and I have never seen a flip phone with a screen that big. The phone its self just looks too big to be a flip phone in that part of the video.

I think there has been some misunderstanding about the phone. It is clearly a smart phone....NOT a flip phone. The "flipping" is not the phone itself but it is the way the person HANDLES the phone as he is taking it out to look at the screen.He is "flipping" the phone. I mentioned it in an earlier post but I see boys doing that motion all the time with their phones. It's just a trend right now because they think it's cool. And the clothes that the person is wearing....all very much in style with kids/young adults.

I live just down the street. Just heard a helicopter and wondered but all clear now. Our community facebook pages are lightning fast at sharing information so we've got quick access to new info.

Thanks, Ursus, for the sleuthing you're done here! It's so helpful to have local folks on these cases! Stay safe, and keep your eyes & ears open for whatever comes next. :)

They say that this is not necessarily connected to the shootings.
http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/l...ole-heights-community-about-missing-dead-pets
Residents send out warning to Seminole Heights community about missing, dead pets

Police ask residents to report anything suspicious

Michael Paluska
10:27 PM, Oct 27, 2017

TAMPA - Since Oct. 9 three people have been senselessly murdered in Seminole Heights. As Tampa police search for their killer residents say their pets have disappeared or ended up dead under strange circumstances.

With few clues and no suspect information residents are even more concerned for their safety.

JJ Rivera told ABC Action News that she worries someone is killing pets in the neighborhood as well. Rivera waited to make a post on Facebook because she didn’t want to seem insensitive to the three people gunned down over the course of 11 days. But, when Rivera had 3 cats go missing or die in three weeks she decided it was time to make a post.

“I do want to raise the awareness,” Rivera said. “There’s something going on in the neighborhood, not sure what it is, I hope it’s not connected. But, something is happening and we all are a little worried.”
rbbm
ETA Noting that this info is not linked elsewhere.

Fwiw..
[video=youtube;j9M5XBd_x3I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9M5XBd_x3I[/video]

Maybe they're skinny denim joggers or cycling/jogging pants?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
https://m.footlocker.com/?uri=product&sku=5162091&model=263777&cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

c873ec696a1b162f5b9b421ef027eb7b.jpg
c68cac0e7320d803d906293f2e4de0d8.jpg

Sent from my DL1008M using Tapatalk

Something else... does the person seem to be pigeon-toed?

ETA: I only say this because my youngest is slightly pigeon-toed, and this person's gait immediately reminded me of my daughter's.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
I think so!
MOO

Sent from my DL1008M using Tapatalk

Someone already posted missing pet link so I deleted.

About the missing pets: It could be related if the goal was to terrorize the neighborhood. I remember the Chief of Police telling people to put their dogs in the back yard and I cringed because I thought they aren't safe either. I feel bad for the people of Seminole Heights who have to live with a crazy psychopath person in their midst. I hate to mention it and it is a good thing but hasn't it been nine days since the last murder? That is the longest he has gone, probably because of the extra cameras and police presence. Take back your neighborhood and hopefully the police descend on this (can't find a word I can post here).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heartishome