FL - Manhunt in Tampa after 4 slayings in 5 weeks, Oct-Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i can bet this guy lives in the area. if he didn't he wouldn't feel so secure walking around and killing without fear of being caught. he lives close enough to walk home and get away from the scene. jmo.

!**THEN AGAIN, this might be where the bus stop comes into play. Does he murder these people and then get on the bus or murder them after getting off the bus? The detectives said the one thing tying these victims together is their relation to the bus stop. I would be looking at everyone coming on and off that bus. ask the bus drivers on the route if they recognize the suspect! if he isn't local, your key is likely held with the bus stop and bus patrons/drivers.**!

Then there's also the very real possibility he simply stalks an area where people are commonly walking to/from the bus. But, I think if he were local to the neighborhood someone would have noticed him by now. So likely he uses a bus to get around and isn't local. JMO

It's very possible he is following them off the bus, but wouldn't they have footage of him entering/exiting the bus? But still a possibility. I do think he lives close by or hides a car close by.

One aspect that has me curious is in the video about 8 seconds in something to the right grabs his attention and he is seen looking over at that house for approx. 4 seconds. What was it? A dog barking? Maybe someone said something to him? Was someone doing something outside the house that grabbed his attention? Maybe he/she just saw something shiny, but IMO it is worth looking into.

I want to address one part of the phone at 59 seconds into the video you see him looking at the screen and I have never seen a flip phone with a screen that big. The phone its self just looks too big to be a flip phone in that part of the video.

I don’t think he has a flip phone. I think people ran with that terminology based on the LE comments of the POI “flipping his phone around.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I don’t think he has a flip phone. I think people ran with that terminology based on the LE comments of the POI “flipping his phone around.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes, after watching it closely a few more times and seeing the video someone here posted* I agree. Not a flip phone but a phone being flipped.

*I forgot who, sorry, but this is the video: [video=youtube;eT7PmvIH8os]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT7PmvIH8os[/video]

Or perhaps the opposite is true.. the 1st and 3rd murder are related but Monica's has been erroneously associated and is not related.

Monica's murder is different from the others.

This makes me think that if this person is female, which I think is possible, then Monica was likely her main target (assuming they're not all three random).

If Monica was the target, then love interests would be the way to look first. The female may be jealous of a relationship Monica had with someone.

The person's posture is so straight! Definitely someone naturally athletic but who has also trained to become a good athlete. If it is a female, maybe a basketball or volleyball player along with track, since she's tall.

I sure hope they can figure this out before anyone else dies.

The street all the videos are set in is E. Frierson and he's seen walking East towards the bus stop on 15th and then running back west.

Regarding the phone, I do believe it is a smartphone and not a flip phone. It's highly possible--since all the murders are linked to the bus stops so far--that he's using the phone to track the buses. Would make sense since he's heading to the stop just before the bus is set to arrive.

BUS STOP.jpg

This image shows the bus stop he ultimately shoots at facing E Frierson where he came from. It shows a big, brush covered fence behind the bus stop that could have been used to hide in, especially on a dark night.

There were also likely many brush piles from Irma. I was in that area before the first murder and the brush piles are humongous- like 6 feet tall and many feet wide in places

mod note: The content of comments on articles are not allowed to be discussed. :tyou:

I feel that the Dontae Lampkins murder might be related and the Monica Hoffa murder possibly unrelated. Monica was not walking to or from a bus stop. All the others are men of color, 2 out of 3 openly gay, and all are somehow bus related. Also 2 out of 3 of the men were aspiring rappers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel that the Dontae Lampkins murder might be related and the Monica Hoffa murder possibly unrelated. Monica was not walking to or from a bus stop. All the others are men of color, 2 out of 3 openly gay, and all are somehow bus related. Also 2 out of 3 of the men were aspiring rappers.
Had to look that one up, interesting.

http://wfla.com/2017/03/06/shot-11-...e-tampa-mother-seeking-justice-for-slain-son/
The family is heartbroken after losing Dontae Lampkins on January 26th. The young man’s body was found in an alley in Seminole Heights. He had been shot 11 times.

The question now – who did this and why?

Documents show that he was using the dating app, Plenty of Fish, as well as the messenger app, KIK.

“It is a tragedy for this family,” said Tampa Police Captain Ruben Delgado. “Like every other app that we see, we see it on Craigslist, people getting robbed. That criminal element that’s going to trying take advantage of someone using the app for the right reasons. That’s why you’ve always got to keep your guard up.”

Did she have any angry ex's, or stalkers? Jealous women, I wonder?

Does anyone believe that LE might actually have the perps face. I find it hard to believe that they can't use special equipment to zero in on that. That might be the third video they release if they don't get any response from the second one they released yesterday. MOO. Anyone here familar with equipment that might allow zooming in and clearing up grainy video.

On the night Ms. Hoffa was killed, she shared an Uber home with a co-worker, who was dropped off first, Mr. Hoffa said. His daughter then placed some items on her bed that she had bought from a Family Dollar store and texted a friend who lived three blocks way that she was coming over.

She was shot and killed while walking to her friend’s place.

Does this mean she was never on the bus?

rbbm.
https://www.vice.com/en_au/article/zmz4xw/is-a-serial-killer-on-the-loose-in-florida

Francisco AlvaradoOct 26 2017
"When you look at the time frame, the proximity, that there is no apparent motive, that the victims are alone at the time, it's clear to me that they are all linked," interim Tampa police chief Brian Dugan told reporters in a press conference last Friday.
Homicide experts canvassed by VICE said the three murders in Southeast Seminole Heights this month do bear some characteristics pointing to a serial killer. But they suggested the perp might be more accurately described as a spree killer—the distinction being that the latter snuffs out two or more victims at multiple locations with almost no break between the crimes.

Most fundamentally, Scott Bonn, a criminology professor at Drew University who authored the 2014 book, Why We Love Serial Killers, said the fact Naiboa, Mitchell and Hoffa rode the bus and were killed within a one-mile radius of each other amounted to a "rather uncanny pattern."

"This may be a mission killer," Bonn said, adding, "He or she could be trying to terrorize the community. That may the goal. It could be an individual who feels disenfranchised in some way and is sending out a message that says, 'The world will recognize me,' by committing these murders."
Nelson Andreu, who worked six serial-murder cases during 20-plus years as a Miami Police homicide detective, wondered if Tampa cops had concluded the bullets used in the three Seminole Heights murders came from the same gun. "If they have recovered projectiles or casings that match, then the police can say without any doubt that it is the same killer," Andreu said. "Some killers want you to know that they are serial in nature."

"It has the earmarks of a spree killing," Bonn offered of the Tampa saga. "It is happening in a very short time frame, and there is no cooling off period between the murders. Serial killers tend to have protracted cooling-off periods."

Andreu suggested serial killings usually have some sort of sexual undertone to them. "There is a deviancy of some sort at play," he told me. "In Tampa, that is missing. The killer is just walking up and shooting people. It reminds me of the two guys who were just picking off people in DC."
"Usually, we don't have murders, especially three so close at one time. There is definitely something strange about it."

Posts have been removed, folks. Please do not discuss general comments from the comments section of news articles. Also, no posting of random videos and blogs that have not been pre-authorized by Websleuths. All of those things constitute "rumor" and WS does not allow rumor discussion. Stick to MSM or LE for factual information.

Thanks.

Oct 27 2017
Video.
http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/beha...-seen-near-seminole-heights-murders/486478247
A body language expert says video of a person of interest reveals much about the person police want to speak to.
10News has Human Behavior Expert Susan Constantine-Perfido of The Human Behavior Lab to take us through the video to point out the clues that might help investigators crack the case.

“What I’m watching is this person of interest walking very confidently,” said Constantine-Perfido. “He doesn’t have a care in the world, shoulders up. This person is very confident. This person knows exactly where he’s going.”

She says the first major clue is how the person seen in the video is flipping the apparent phone.

“You might see that with someone who plays cards or someone who may be a bartender,” said Constantine-Perfido. “I think that person does that often.”
She points out how the person is seen walking holding the phone in one direction and can be seen running away from the scene holding one hand in their pocket. “That is the one that is actually swinging. The left hand is now concealed,” said Constantine-Perfido who believes the person seen in the video may have an injured hand or is possibly trying to conceal something in their pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennilynn321