FL - Manhunt in Tampa after 4 slayings in 5 weeks, Oct-Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So (this is a totally hypothetical theory, I have no evidence, just thinking out loud) it could be that the killer is working with the bus driver? Potentially to ID possible targets or something. Ties in with the bus route idea a little bit... I hope LE have tracked down who that driver is and interviewed him/her.
Or maybe the vic and perp appeared to be talking as she was approaching, and the front part of the bus was slightly passed them when shots were fired. Could be the driver didnt hear the shots bc she had headphones in (a lot of them do that). Witness said he was yelling "back door back door!!" But she didnt respond. I think she most def saw vic and perp but didnt realize there was a problem til later.... which means the perp would have been either someone the vic knew or he/she was pretending to also wait for the bus?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

So (this is a totally hypothetical theory, I have no evidence, just thinking out loud) it could be that the killer is working with the bus driver? Potentially to ID possible targets or something. Ties in with the bus route idea a little bit... I hope LE have tracked down who that driver is and interviewed him/her.
In my opinion this was a hate crime. BM has a cousin that looks very much like him and lives in that area. He is openly gay and could have easily been confused for BM. The cousin also "speaks" sign language....that is a ginormous link to monica hoffa unless this is a community with many deaf people....i would say thats soemthing right there. By the way....BM didnt have a girlfriend, they were only "talking". Several media outlets keep saying girlfriend but that is incorrect according to his aunt whom he lived with as well as his friends

Sorry for all the posts.... but didnt soemone say they suspected someone who had a direct link to MH?

I think after today this killer(s) is done. Wanting to terrify and create havoc around Hallowe'en would be my guess...hope all kids are safe there tonight. jmo

LE can easily find out the driver of the bus for all three murders. The bus company can give them that in a few minutes. Perhaps that is the connection? Could it have been the same driver on each night?

IMO LE has already checked these bus drivers out?

It is really odd that this killer has hidden in plain sight. The heats too hot for him now, so he won't be back anytime soon. He will wait until LE gets out of the neighborhood.

My opinions only.

I did read that LE said that they interviewed two people who they thought might have been the person in the video, but LE said that both people were not involved in these murders. They have had a LOT of tips, which is great, jmo
Do you have a link stating the people were not involved? I thought they were "released" which does not necessarily mean they were not involved.

In my opinion this was a hate crime. BM has a cousin that looks very much like him and lives in that area. He is openly gay and could have easily been confused for BM. The cousin also "speaks" sign language....that is a ginormous link to monica hoffa unless this is a community with many deaf people....i would say thats soemthing right there. By the way....BM didnt have a girlfriend, they were only "talking". Several media outlets keep saying girlfriend but that is incorrect according to his aunt whom he lived with as well as his friends

Is MH friends with the cousin on social media? Are the police aware of this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did read that LE said that they interviewed two people who they thought might have been the person in the video, but LE said that both people were not involved in these murders. They have had a LOT of tips, which is great, jmo

Police did not say that those two people were not involved in these murders,
what police said was that they were questioned and later released.

If police don't have enough evidence to arrest any of them, then they have to release them.
But police might still suspect any of them and keep investigate them.

On the other hand, those two persons might very well have had a good alibi etc and is no longer interesting to police.

Well done by police and the star athletes that participated. At least the community could relax somewhat for one night.

Police did not say that those two people were not involved in these murders,
what police said was that they were questioned and later released.

If police don't have enough evidence to arrest any of them, then they have to release them.
But police might still suspect any of them and keep investigate them.

On the other hand, those two persons might very well have had a good alibi etc and is no longer interesting to police.

True, but in a triple murder case LE would be careful with their words. I think the two people they interviewed were not involved, but jmo.

I know it’s kind of early to say this...but the NYC attack suspect is from Tampa...I’m curious..

Related???

Michael jamar bethel
Unsolved murder.
August 3, 2017.
Shot while riding his bike.
Motive unknown.
African American male
Was 28 yrs old.
Previously a student at middleton high also
Arrest record has marijuana charge and a few domestic violence/assaults.
- last arrest was in may 2017
- fb page had comment about writing a songs (only glanced it over)
- at the time chief dugan said he didnt know if the "shooting was random or of bethel was targeted"
-spotshotter technology alerted LE to 3 gunshots at 238am in area of 1500 143rd ave e.
-body was found at 1603 143rd ave east
- 400 bus runs this line as well as seminole and connects to the 9

http://wfla.com/2017/08/03/shotspotter-leads-hillsborough-deputies-to-mans-body/

May be why the killer walks so confidently. He got away with it before?

Is MH friends with the cousin on social media? Are the police aware of this?

No, and strangely enough the cousin wasnt even friends with BM on fb, maybe another social media account though? I havent checked the others yet. I know the girl BM was "talking" to only used instagram...

Ok the dontae lampkins murder is looking more and more like it is connected to these

*upper body trauma- shot to death in seminile heights january 2017

*bus rider (police confirmed he had just bought a bus ticket to go home and dont know what brought him to that area in seminole heights where his body was found)

* cctv footage from bus of his last ride on crimestoppers fb page

*unsolved

*openly gay african american male

*student at same university as BM (HCC)

http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...ad-in-seminole-heights-since-december/2311204

Or maybe the vic and perp appeared to be talking as she was approaching, and the front part of the bus was slightly passed them when shots were fired. Could be the driver didnt hear the shots bc she had headphones in (a lot of them do that). Witness said he was yelling "back door back door!!" But she didnt respond. I think she most def saw vic and perp but didnt realize there was a problem til later.... which means the perp would have been either someone the vic knew or he/she was pretending to also wait for the bus?

Who was yelling back door, back door, the witness or the victim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper