FL - Manhunt in Tampa after 4 slayings in 5 weeks, Oct-Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mutual friend has not posted on Twitter since RIP Benjamin tweet. Over the past year he has tweeted on a daily basis and the only other gap of this length began on Oct 19th, the day AN was being reported on.

Mutual friend has not posted on Twitter since RIP Benjamin tweet. Over the past year he has tweeted on a daily basis and the only other gap of this length began on Oct 19th, the day AN was being reported on.

He just posted on one of his FB accounts about an hour ago -- just as I was going to search the county arrest records...

All quiet in Seminole Heights. Has anyone who lives in the area heard anything new? I hope the police have a solid idea of who did this and are gathering their evidence.

All quiet in Seminole Heights. Has anyone who lives in the area heard anything new? I hope the police have a solid idea of who did this and are gathering their evidence.

Same here. I feel like I reached the end of Google searching for this person online myself. I need some sort of update and there hasn’t been anything!

I went down a rabbit hole looking for this mutual friend’s given name, and looking up arrest records to potentially explain that gap in his posting, but I cannot find it. I found someone who really resembles him, but I’m not positive it’s a match. If anyone has that information, please message me. It’s possible I’ve been sleuthing the wrong person all day (a very long name).

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/r...ge-student-raises-worries-in-seminole-heights
[h=1]Drive-by shooting injures college student, raises worries in Seminole Heights[/h] Sarina Fazan
6:42 PM, Nov 7, 2017
A new shooting is raising more worries in Seminole Heights.

This latest one landed a college student in intensive care after he was struck in the head by a drive-by shooting
Leonardo Perez is still trying to wrap his head around a startling phone call from Tampa Police this weekend.

He and his wife learned someone shot at their 19-year-old son Leo Junior, five times as he drove to get his girlfriend in Ybor City.
The teen managed to pull over at a Shell Station on North Florida avenue and call 911.

"That is crazy and the first thing that goes through my mind is could it be the same shooter who shot those three people in Tampa, you know in Seminole Heights," he said.

Tampa police said while in the same area of three open murders in Seminole Heights, they've found no connection and in this case no clear motive, and still no one in custody.

Police say even though the recent drive by shooting was in the same area, they found no connection to the other three murders. I wonder how they are sure about this.

Police say even though the recent drive by shooting was in the same area, they found no connection to the other three murders. I wonder how they are sure about this.

The last I was aware LE could not connect the first three murders, their connection, or a motive.

So how can they so easily say they don't think this drive by is connected?

If the guy on tape is the killer, he realized the neighborhood was too hot, crawling with police, so he had to change his MOD.

The map shown at video start is interesting, imo.
The victim is in hospital, so lucky considering he was shot five times.
[video=youtube;UUJpcxfYQFo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUJpcxfYQFo[/video]

Guess who went to Middleton HS and has mutual friends with Eddie Banks, Anthony Naiboa, and our favorite super hero?

I'm assuming I can't post his fb because although he is a victim, police are specifically not associating him with the crime we're discussing. But it was easy to find by leaving off one of the last names.

Hmmmm, interesting, isn't it?
And one more thing,

:welcome:to Websleuths, Erocyourflock!! We're glad you're here!!

:cheer::cheer:

The last I was aware LE could not connect the first three murders, their connection, or a motive.

So how can they so easily say they don't think this drive by is connected?

If the guy on tape is the killer, he realized the neighborhood was too hot, crawling with police, so he had to change his MOD.

bbm

Just as many of us thought -- the killer sees that his old hunting ground is too hot, so s/he must either stop killing, or change his/her hunting grounds. Yes, this could be a copycat, but it could be the same person who has killed the bus-stop people. And certainly, it could be totally unrelated, which it may well be. Interesting, and bears watching.

Bumping - Hoping for some information on this case for Anthony, Monica, and Benjamin.

I was able to find 4 arrest records for this mutual friend, thanks to the help of Angrysquish this morning. The spelling was off from what I had looked for before. It was for mostly theft and one cannabis possession, last in 2014.

I was able to find 4 arrest records for this mutual friend, thanks to the help of Angrysquish this morning. The spelling was off from what I had looked for before. It was for mostly theft and one cannabis possession, last in 2014.
Thanks Angrysquish and sleuthylou! Addresses are too far away... maybe time to get one on the creepy rain coat?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Figuring out who the killer is, is one thing. Finding enough probable cause to make an arrest and then proving it beyond a reasonable doubt is another. This guy has his work cut out for him, that's for sure

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Yep. Hoping that $41,000 will encourage any people holding out that have the key to the evidence needed for an arrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste