FL - Manhunt in Tampa after 4 slayings in 5 weeks, Oct-Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he doesn't answer, the Police would be sure to come back until they get an answer. If no one ever answers, that would initiate a great deal of suspicion and they would probably camp themselves outside that home.

I would hope so too although I bet there were many people not at home when LE was doing their rounds. Lets hope they are checking off the homes that they can eliminate and keep ones on the list that they have to recheck on.

If the perp lives as close to the shootings as I think he does then I think the door to door method may prove to be LE most valuable tool in this case.

I would hope so too although I bet there were many people not at home when LE was doing their rounds. Lets hope they are checking off the homes that they can eliminate and keep ones on the list that they have to recheck on.

If the perp lives as close to the shootings as I think he does then I think the door to door method may prove to be LE most valuable tool in this case.

Door to door and watching who enters and exits homes. Even keep an eye out in the alley ways and bushes for those who sneak out the back door.

I definitely think this guy has a military background (even if that background consists solely on something like JROTC). IMO, his gait is identical to that of a military cadence.

For comparison, watch how this guy explains it.
[video]https://youtu.be/pWOD33_0ats[/video]

He has no doubt seen all the coverage showing him strut in the cctv images, he has not apparently changed anything since the original releases of video.
Seems like honey badger just don't give a s***.
Why would that be? Is he stark raving mad, does he like the idea of every tall, thin black male getting stopped or looked at with suspicion,does he secretly or not so secretly, want to be caught?
Could he be wearing makeup or a mask, does his non-killing appearance/persona look quite different from his shooter look?
imo, speculation.

The problem with all this footage is there's none clear enough to show his face. As far as his destiny, maybe it's not that he wants to be caught but has an idea of what his future holds. Like the lyrics goes, when you got nothing you got nothing to lose. I can't see him going down quietly.

I definitely think this guy has a military background (even if that background consists solely on something like JROTC). IMO, his gait is identical to that of a military cadence.

For comparison, watch how this guy explains it.
[video]https://youtu.be/pWOD33_0ats[/video]

I've thought a military background is a possibility.

In my experience, this area does seem to have people walking around, riding bikes, sitting on porches. I believe the suspect has been a member of this community for a while, something changed in him, and he has taken advantage of that freedom to roam the area unsuspectingly to take advantage of the victims.

yes! i have mentioned earlier that i live blocks from the murders. there are always people out and about. bike riding, taking walks, and especially sitting out on their porches. it is why this is so frustrating. how does no one recognize this person? i know, at least by sight, all of my immediate neighbors within about a block or so radius, just from being out and about. someone has to recognize this person.

Door to door and watching who enters and exits homes. Even keep an eye out in the alley ways and bushes for those who sneak out the back door.

even before the 4th shooting officers have been going door to door. they came by our house. asked who lived there. our schedule. if we had a gun in the house. if we had a security system and cameras. they had a big list of homes that they were checking off. if you weren't home when they came by, they will knock on your door eventually.

after the 4th shooting when they set up the perimeter, they went door to door with the swat team. many many neighbors posted pictures of the officers in their homes taking a look around. i still can't believe they can't find this person.

If he's so local and lives in the neighborhood, wouldn't someone recognize him?

I still don't see how dogs could miss him if he's right there?

Again,I think he might have a vehicle parked close. And chooses this neighborhood for some reason.

I'm afraid he might choose another neighborhood now.

Or simply go quiet. Like the NOCO shooter(s).
I agree . I'm just saying if does turn out to be a local. Did anyone see my post late yesterday about these details of something called "fight club"? There were many disturbing findings, that goes back years , as to treatment of young men and teens, mostly from the inner city, serving time in juvenile detention centers. The eye witness identified the perp as an African American, and many profilers and others seem to think there good chance the perp is young ( early to mid 20s). The NCAAP denounced the FL Justice system of the findings of this fight club report as well. Although African Americans make up 3 of the victims , anyone think this could be motive? I was thinking along the lines of these kids were mistreated beatne and abused under your watch, so now I'm going to exact revenge type scenario . Also it's important to note the Florida Dept of Juvenile Justice lies in the middle in close proximity to all killings. I have not heard or read anything linked with any of this. This is only my opinion of a possible motive and was curious if anyone else thought this could be possible?

Fight Club: Dark secrets of Florida juvenile justice
http://www.tampabay.com/news/politi...k-secrets-of-florida-juvenile-justice/2340656
eb0e2a1d398d229e10eff22daaa43e1c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That started as a DV situation that went cross country.
I wonder if the Colorado shootings have subsided recently? I haven't been following that case.

(Yes and no. Yes, they have subsided in the "hotzone" area, but there are still others further south, not necessarily related imo; there are constantly incidents as there is a lot of violence in the Denver area, imo. I have updated the threads with such incidents as I come across them. Thanks for your interest.)

(They can fly a man to the moon, but surveillance footage still often seems so grainy, dark, etc...for example this case, Sherri Papini's latest video, NOCO vehicle surveillance footage...)

The Hound of the Data Points

Geographic profiling pioneer Kim Rossmo has been likened to Sherlock Holmes; his Watson in the hunt for serial killers is a digital sidekick -- an algorithm he calls Rigel.
By Bruce Grierson*March 21, 2003
https://www.popsci.com/scitech/article/2003-03/hound-data-points

"On the surface, the Beltway sniper case seemed *advertiser censored*perfect candidate for geographic profiling, if only by default. Here was a serial killer against whom the arsenal of high-tech forensic tools -- the mass spectrometers and gas chromatographs and scanning electron microscopes that can practically pull a DNA sample from an errant thought -- appeared useless; whoever it was seemed to glide across the landscape without leaving a trace. What the sniper was leaving, in every pool of blood in every suburban gas station or parking lot, were data points. And Rossmo knew what to do with those.

And yet: Early on in the rampage, Rigel guessed the sniper's anchor point to be somewhere in the northern suburbs of D.C. (It turned out, in fact, that the killers may have had no anchor point at all.) It's tough to say whether it hurts or helps Rossmo's cred to point out that every pseudo-profiler who went on a TV news show with a half-cocked opinion was spectacularly wrong. In any case, though, when an anonymous tip attributed to the snipers gave police the clue they needed, the solution still seemed to be a long way away, buried deep in those 15,000 daily tips and an armada of irrelevant white vans.

"There are instances where profiling will probably be quite helpful, and there are a lot where it doesn't work at all," says Keith Harries, a professor of geography at the University of Maryland Baltimore County and a pioneer in "geography of crime" research. "In the sniper case, [Rossmo's algorithm] was just not able to handle the level of variation in the data."

As Ned Levine, a Houston-based urban planner who himself developed a geographic profiling model called Crimestat for the National Institute of Justice, points out, the two men arrested in the sniper case, John Allen Muhammad and John Lee Malvo, never kept a home base for long. (They had lived most recently in Washington state.) The distances they traveled were so large as to make the models imprecise. They killed not in areas they knew, but in areas like areas they knew. Which, in increasingly homogeneous America, can encompass quite a lot of real estate. Itinerant assassins like Andrew Cunanan and Aileen Wuornos have resisted accurate geoprofiling. (Evidence shows that U.S. serial killers are almost twice as nomadic as serial killers from elsewhere.) The increasing mobility of offenders and the increasing complexity of travel patterns could, Levine suggests, create ever-larger problems for geoprofilers.

Rigel retails for around $55,000. Two full years of study directly under Rossmo or someone he has trained are required to use it. That's why an exclusive club of only seven agents in the world, within the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, Scotland Yard and the Ontario Provincial Police force, are certified to handle Rigel. The premise is that, as with fingerprint analysis, the interpretation is only as good as the interpreter. The raw algorithm can be quite far off, but a properly trained profiler
can account for vagaries of terrain and travel methods and criminal behavior. That's the art. And that, Rossmo might say, is what separates his system from the cruder, plug-in-the-numbers-and-let-rip alternative models that have sprung up since Rossmo's company patented Rigel in 1996.

Rossmo's competitors assert Rigel hasn't yet proven itself. In the long run, they believe, Rossmo's model will reveal itself as no more accurate than their own -- indeed no more accurate than straight centrography, the old pushpin method. "The business of the training is a way of making it seem terribly special and exotic, and imply that there are all sorts of skills that they can charge a lot of money for," says David Canter, director of the Center for Investigative Psychology at the University of Liverpool, who sometimes makes his own program, Dragnet, available free to researchers as open-source software. No one has ever done a head-to-head comparison of all the competing models, but, says Levine, "it's certainly overdue."

Rossmo says he can't discuss the Beltway Sniper case in any detail, in part because he doesn't have all the details about the suspects' movements throughout the killing spree. But he is pretty sure that Rigel wasn't as wrong-footed as it appeared. "Based on everything I know, the patterns of their behavior seemed, geographically, to be what we expected. That's all I'll say. I didn't find anything very surprising." In any case, he says, with any methodology there are assumptions and limitations. "I'd say of the requests I've received, 85 percent of the time we could provide some help," he says."

even before the 4th shooting officers have been going door to door. they came by our house. asked who lived there. our schedule. if we had a gun in the house. if we had a security system and cameras. they had a big list of homes that they were checking off. if you weren't home when they came by, they will knock on your door eventually.

after the 4th shooting when they set up the perimeter, they went door to door with the swat team. many many neighbors posted pictures of the officers in their homes taking a look around. i still can't believe they can't find this person.

I know most people have nothing to hide, but are they allowed to just come in and look around without a search warrant?

In the first video I thought I saw where it maybe possibly a female because there appeared to be what I thought were small breasts bulging in that area.

The 2nd video has similar but they appear to be too far to the outside so that makes me think he does have something underneath the jacket that causes two small bulges to appear. One on each side but further towards the outside to be breasts.

Do people see what I am seeing?
What could be underneath his jacket causing those protusions?

Both videos can be looked at by clicking on the lower part in this link where they have options for videos. The recent Nov 14th video shows the protuding areas clearer to me.

http://www.tampabay.com/

Just had a thought...any reports of vehicle windows shattered this past year?

In the first video I thought I saw where it maybe possibly a female because there appeared to be what I thought were small breasts bulging in that area.

The 2nd video has similar but they appear to be too far to the outside so that makes me think he does have something underneath the jacket that causes two small bulges to appear. One on each side but further towards the outside to be breasts.

Both videos can be looked at by clicking on the lower part in this link where they have options for videos. The recent Nov 14th video shows the protuding areas clearer to me.

Ive seen it too Hatfield, from the beginning.

I've wondered if it's a female, or transgender, etc, and when LE knocks they see a woman with hair, makeup, dress, so they discount her. But then the dogs would hit on her right?

The eyewitness stated male though.

Maybe he's stuffing to throw people off? Idk...

Imo chances are slim it's a female, but who knows. Moo.

I see but they just look like pecs. He has a very athletic build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AN's parents say they know who the killer is and he lives on 15th street

http://www.tampabay.com/news/For-pa...-daily-journey-in-search-of-answers_162644537

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Hmmmm...

"As the couple makes their way south down 30th Street, to the half-mile stretch along 15th Street near where the first three killings took place, Naiboa receives a call from a man named Johnnie Compton.

A self-described police volunteer and former bounty hunter, Compton has been staking out a house on 15th Street where he and Anthony Naiboa’s parents believe their son’s killer lives.

"He’s just standing there, really cocky," Compton says over the phone.

The Tampa Bay Times is not naming the subject of the family’s surveillance because he faces no charges. Tampa police spokesman Steven Hegarty declined to comment on any leads in the case or on the work that Compton is doing.

Naiboa said police told him that they do not consider the man a suspect.

The couple first met Compton, 62, at a community meeting on the shootings last month. Since then, Naiboa says, "he has become like a brother to me."

• • •

Naiboa, who is unarmed, says he’s not looking to confront the man he thinks killed his son.

"I just want the police to do something," he says.

Naiboa says he reached out to police with information about the man the day after his son was killed. He says he was contacted by a woman who claimed she saw the man running from the crime scene after Anthony was shot around 8 p.m. Oct. 19.

He has spoken with the woman several times since, including Tuesday morning, and says that he believes her because she’s putting her life at risk.

"She said she was being threatened," Naiboa says."

Ive seen it too Hatfield, from the beginning.

I've wondered if it's a female, or transgender, etc, and when LE knocks they see a woman with hair, makeup, dress, so they discount her. But then the dogs would hit on her right?

The eyewitness stated male though.

Maybe he's stuffing to throw people off? Idk...

Imo chances are slim it's a female, but who knows. Moo.

Good point if he is using that as part of his disguise to switch genders when he gets home. That would sure throw LE for a loop and make it hard to find this killer.

How many random shooters have we seen who traveled solely on foot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
outsidecreativ