FL - Manhunt in Tampa after 4 slayings in 5 weeks, Oct-Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I want to note about this shooter is the shooting of the victims multiple times. I could be wrong but for some reason I suspect a possible gang affiliation (not that these shootings are gang related, just saying he could be affiliated with one.)

I definitely think this guy has a military background (even if that background consists solely on something like JROTC). IMO, his gait is identical to that of a military cadence.

For comparison, watch how this guy explains it.
[video]https://youtu.be/pWOD33_0ats[/video]

Thanks that nailed it for me!
The" left foot, right foot" looked very much like the "catwalk" which is how i first perceived the perp's walking style.

One thing the last shooting with no arrest tells us is if they had anyone under surveillance or any that they suspected, it wasn't the right ones. On the up-side, if you can call it that, is some could have potentially been ruled out.

or they are not telling the public. Gathering intel and tailing him however, he must have got out of his house shot the last victim then hid for a few hours.
Hiding in a store? a shed? storm drain? any abandoned bldgs, houses close by? anyway to travel underground or through a creek bed back home, or picked up by a bus, uber or a friend?

It's disturbing how brazen these attacks have been if the suspect does indeed live in this neighborhood. Blending into and walking amongst the same community in which your terrorizing. My heart goes out to those trying to sustain a normal life while this is going on. I am so curious as to how he is able to move around almost unseen until striking his victims. I mean other than the videos and what sounds like a rather vague and common description by a witness, there seems to little to nothing LE has to go off of. Which assumingly is why they continue to plead with the public for names, stolen guns, or something that can be corroborate, in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If he is a psychopath he doesn't have to worry about blending in. Most likely is well known in his neighborhood either charming and no one would suspect him or everyone thinks he is odd and are terrified of him already.

What blindtheskies said but yes, probably so perp wouldn't know what area to avoid in the future or maybe the business requested anonymity. The guy doesn't seem to worried about getting caught on video though, if he knows the area he knows where the cameras are I would think.

Yeah, what's up with that...not worried about video...hmmm...maybe bc he doesn't look like the video in real life? (Not that the shootings are not real life, ykwim...)

He has no doubt seen all the coverage showing him strut in the cctv images, he has not apparently changed anything since the original releases of video.
Seems like honey badger just don't give a s***.
Why would that be? Is he stark raving mad, does he like the idea of every tall, thin black male getting stopped or looked at with suspicion,does he secretly or not so secretly, want to be caught?
Could he be wearing makeup or a mask, does his non-killing appearance/persona look quite different from his shooter look?
imo, speculation.

I don't think he is crazy/mad but a psychopath.

I feel that with my experience in NOCO I should be able to lend some valuable/ original insight...unfortunately nothing is coming to mind...:(

*this thread is very, very interesting to me though and right up my alley.

I know most people have nothing to hide, but are they allowed to just come in and look around without a search warrant?

If you let them in, they will come in. You don't have to let them in unless they have a warrant, but you can certainly allow them in.

jmo

even before the 4th shooting officers have been going door to door. they came by our house. asked who lived there. our schedule. if we had a gun in the house. if we had a security system and cameras. they had a big list of homes that they were checking off. if you weren't home when they came by, they will knock on your door eventually.

after the 4th shooting when they set up the perimeter, they went door to door with the swat team. many many neighbors posted pictures of the officers in their homes taking a look around. i still can't believe they can't find this person.

The guy may not be on the lease so family member or roommates are going to cover for him.

I agree . I'm just saying if does turn out to be a local. Did anyone see my post late yesterday about these details of something called "fight club"? There were many disturbing findings, that goes back years , as to treatment of young men and teens, mostly from the inner city, serving time in juvenile detention centers. The eye witness identified the perp as an African American, and many profilers and others seem to think there good chance the perp is young ( early to mid 20s). The NCAAP denounced the FL Justice system of the findings of this fight club report as well. Although African Americans make up 3 of the victims , anyone think this could be motive? I was thinking along the lines of these kids were mistreated beatne and abused under your watch, so now I'm going to exact revenge type scenario . Also it's important to note the Florida Dept of Juvenile Justice lies in the middle in close proximity to all killings. I have not heard or read anything linked with any of this. This is only my opinion of a possible motive and was curious if anyone else thought this could be possible?

Fight Club: Dark secrets of Florida juvenile justice
http://www.tampabay.com/news/politi...k-secrets-of-florida-juvenile-justice/2340656
eb0e2a1d398d229e10eff22daaa43e1c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

any chance someone is allowing a juvie out? Do they get day/night passes to visit family?

I wondered about his pecs, too. Early in the thread we discussed weightlifting, reflective materials, close-fitting clothes, track jackets, etc. (pages 3-5ish, methinks). I finally convinced myself that it's probably semireflective material in low light on form-fitting clothes.

My mind can be changed! :laughitup:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-5-weeks-Oct-Nov-2017/page3&highlight=jacket

In the first video I thought I saw where it maybe possibly a female because there appeared to be what I thought were small breasts bulging in that area.

The 2nd video has similar but they appear to be too far to the outside so that makes me think he does have something underneath the jacket that causes two small bulges to appear. One on each side but further towards the outside to be breasts.

Do people see what I am seeing?
What could be underneath his jacket causing those protusions?

Both videos can be looked at by clicking on the lower part in this link where they have options for videos. The recent Nov 14th video shows the protuding areas clearer to me.

http://www.tampabay.com/

Ive seen it too Hatfield, from the beginning.

I've wondered if it's a female, or transgender, etc, and when LE knocks they see a woman with hair, makeup, dress, so they discount her. But then the dogs would hit on her right?

The eyewitness stated male though.

Maybe he's stuffing to throw people off? Idk...

Imo chances are slim it's a female, but who knows. Moo.

I think the answer could lie with the dogs (K9s). Whatever this means.

Ive seen it too Hatfield, from the beginning.

I've wondered if it's a female, or transgender, etc, and when LE knocks they see a woman with hair, makeup, dress, so they discount her. But then the dogs would hit on her right?

The eyewitness stated male though.

Maybe he's stuffing to throw people off? Idk...

Imo chances are slim it's a female, but who knows. Moo.

I also thought it was a female in the beginning. The most recent videos - and there is a close-up still that was released - does not appear to show breasts.

But, yes, I thought that too.

Again, makes me think of a dancer or athlete, with a lean build, not bulked up.

jmopinion

Interesting. What makes you think gang? Is it that each victim was shot multiple times?

One thing I want to note about this shooter is the shooting of the victims multiple times. I could be wrong but for some reason I suspect a possible gang affiliation (not that these shootings are gang related, just saying he could be affiliated with one.)

I also thought it was a female in the beginning. The most recent videos - and there is a close-up still that was released - does not appear to show breasts.

But, yes, I thought that too.

Again, makes me think of a dancer or athlete, with a lean build, not bulked up.

jmopinion

With talk of the catwalk, and female, now Ive got Rupaul on my mind lol.

Interesting. What makes you think gang? Is it that each victim was shot multiple times?

Yes. While studying shooters, imo there is a difference between ones who are calculated as far as their shooting styles go, say snipes, fires one long distance shot from a rifle vs just popping off/ spraying gunfire....the latter imo is often tied to gangs...of course we have mass shooters that do this as well (many shots) that are not tied to gangs...just a thought, feeling, could be way wrong.

Which makes me also wonder... he prefers single victims as opposed to groups. Hmmmmm...maybe he doesn't want to be martyred by name like some of the other massshooters, nor does he want to put himself in a situation where he has to shoot himself as other mass shooters do.

So, cocky, wants to live, enjoys the anonymity and fear he is putting in people, obviously doesn't value human life, many possibly obvious characterisitics, but much for me to think about.

Physically agile, trusts his ability to run and hide.

Have you guys looked into bank robberies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste