FL - Manhunt in Tampa after 4 slayings in 5 weeks, Oct-Nov 2017 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. IMHO, it’s about the killer having a personality disorder full of rage and anger with truly nothing but their own lack of skill sets & the inability to assimilate into society fueling them on. Like the world owes them something. In reality, they have a superiority complex & all the while barely challenging themselves to the real issues we all face that cause the most angst.
In my opinion, this killer spends a lot of time in his room playing violent video games, smoking a lot of weed, and wishing he was a somebody without investing in the character-building actions and skill sets needed to really be a contributing member to society. So he lashes out because he thinks he’s so special. It’s really sickening to those who struggle and do the right thing every day while still remaining kind, charitable, productive. Ugh!

Yeah, we should feel sorry for the ASPD spoiled, self-centered brat whose only power comes from taking the lives of the innocents. Not.

Okay, ATOH, I'll agree to disagree. I don't think he has a "room" or smokes pot. Looking at him on that first video, he's on a mission, but jmo.

Okay, ATOH, I'll agree to disagree. I don't think he has a "room" or smokes pot. Looking at him on that first video, he's on a mission, but jmo.

I don't see him as a pothead either. (Do people still use the term pothead?!, lol!) He's fit, sharp, fast....not qualities that go along with sitting in your room smoking dope, imo.

jmopinion at the moment.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/new.../2017/11/21/seminole_heights_res.html?cid=rss
“For months we’ve been hearing 'turn your porch lights on,' and now it’s an opportunity to turn all the lights on in the neighborhood,” said resident Courtney Bumgarner, who helped to organize the initiative.
Organizers are also encouraging people to donate Christmas lights for those who can't afford it. They've also issued a call for volunteers to help decorate and add the festive, colorful lights to the neighborhood.

"We want to shed positive light on our neighborhood and show in the face of adversity we can come together and celebrate the holidays and and honor the victims," Bumgarner said.

Tampa family claims numerous calls to Seminole Heights tip line not returned

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/s...lls-to-seminole-heights-tip-line-not-returned

Her children suspected they might know something about the Seminole Heights Killer.

The woman said me her children called the tip line several times. The first time three weeks ago.

"They said someone will get back to you and a month later she still had no call and the 4th murder happened," she said.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I gotta wonder if this guy is a neighbor to the tipsters. They might have him on video returning home dressed like the guy in the video. He's gotta be close because they are definitely scared. I'd be scared he would see me watching him and think he had to take out any witnesses.

I saw earlier someone mention the man who has been posting in the Facebook group about being a suspect. I saw that same gentleman on a news clip, one of the reporters was driving around with him along his Lyft route and he was talking about how LE has pulled him over several times to question him He does not fit the description and IMO he's just a normal local to the area. However someone did post an incredibly ironic and interesting pic from Google Maps that caught a man walking along East Mcberry (Right in the heart of the kill zone). The pic is from last time Google updated maps and it shows an eerily similar person to the suspect in the videos, walking down the street. Am I allowed to post that here? It's from Google Maps, no name or Identification, just so happened to be walking down the street when Google updated its maps??

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/tampa-mayor-tells-officers-bring-killer-head-article-1.3590790
attachment.php

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__Zknwc5FGg

Attachments

• article-serialkiller27n-1026.jpg
    article-serialkiller27n-1026.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 249
I don't have facebook so I can't see what's going on there. If he lives a block or so from the first murder, do you know what direction from the location of the first murder it is?

He is east. After the 4th murder, the perimeter they set up almost immediately ended at 15th st and he lives just East of that street. They were stopping anyone coming in or out of that area, but someone living outside of it could get around without being questioned. If he got back to his house immediately after the shooting, he could have avoided encountering LE.

I know what you mean. I don't think his gait is feminine in the legs - he walks in a complete parallel, which is kind of odd - most people usually have some inward or outward rotation in at least one leg/foot. His hips are narrow and his legs are extremely precise moving in a total straight plane and the coordination of the extension of the front knee with the flexion of the back knee. His upper body is what has a slightly feminine affect to it. But his hand/arm motions are masculine. It's like just in the torso is a femininity. He has almost the quality of a modern dancer the way he walks. Not hip hop - like modern/contemporary dance. There is an awareness to the fine details of the way he walks that is unusual in a non-physically active person. It's bc he doesn't lumber. His weight doesn't shift from one side of his body to the other as he alternates legs while walking - his weight stays centered and his chest is lifted high off hip pelvis so that there is almost no motion in his chest as he walks - like a dancer. One expert said it's bc what he is so determined about thinking about what he's going to do that it affects his walk. Maybe he doesn't walk like that usually. And if he's right handed and holds his phone in his right hand, how does he put the phone away and pull the gun so fast? Is he looking at a map or something and following a specific, purposeful route? Has he lured the victims out like the killer did with the man who was shot after leaving a supposed doctor appt and taking the bus to SH early this year?

Right. (lol), but people picked up right away that he was somehow "different ".. we shall see ? Although I'm beginning to think we might never find out. jmo

funny

that was cool I think I found a lot of them -- but I cant find the answers -- ain't that ironic !!!!

where are the darn answers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would imagine the perp would have no problem in chasing down the witness to eliminate him if he thought the witness could ID him.
I have thought that the suspect didn’t see the witness in Mr. Felton’s cold blooded murderer.

I like your train of thought here. Retaliation. Maybe it is retaliation for something that happened in another part of the country. There are marches happening all over the country.

What is he so angry about? Child support? Significant other has moved on from him? Fired from a job? Can't get a job?

Is he active on social media? Facebook? Instagram? Twitter?

Is he a gamer? Call of Duty?

He is apparently calm and collected, so his family or whomever he lives with doesn't suspect him. Maybe they were there if the cops did knock on the door and he was questioned so they think he is in the clear.

Maybe the cops should go back to the first victim and really question if someone had a motive to want him dead? Did he have a beef with someone? I'm sure they have done this, but looking closer at the victims might provide a lead.

One of the original theories that I became fond of was he was mad about the bus route changes. I had thought maybe he used the bus route personally and due to the recent changes it may have really affected him where he has to walk a long ways now to catch the same bus he needs to get around.

Since the killer seems to be mainly on foot then its possible I suppose. Seems kind of extreme to kill people over something like that but if he was already a deranged person maybe the bus route changes took him over the edge.

How far away is neighborhood from a couple of gay bars??

Didn't they say Monica Hoffa's had terrible things done to it? I also wondered if her body had been moved bc it was found in an empty lot and no one noticed it for 2 days.

funny

that was cool I think I found a lot of them -- but I cant find the answers -- ain't that ironic !!!!

where are the darn answers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At this time, Kariis, only the unusual young man on the video has your answers. But that might change soon. jmo

I saw earlier someone mention the man who has been posting in the Facebook group about being a suspect. I saw that same gentleman on a news clip, one of the reporters was driving around with him along his Lyft route and he was talking about how LE has pulled him over several times to question him He does not fit the description and IMO he's just a normal local to the area. However someone did post an incredibly ironic and interesting pic from Google Maps that caught a man walking along East Mcberry (Right in the heart of the kill zone). The pic is from last time Google updated maps and it shows an eerily similar person to the suspect in the videos, walking down the street. Am I allowed to post that here? It's from Google Maps, no name or Identification, just so happened to be walking down the street when Google updated its maps??

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

LE’s strong interest in him makes me think the description of the perp is not 100% confirmed and/or they think there is an accomplice. Perhaps they are suspicious he is helping someone escape or hide.

FWIW there are A LOT of young black men in this neighborhood that look and dress like the guy seen in Google maps. Without being able to see how that person moves, that could be one of dozens or even hundreds of young men in the area.

yes, that makes sense. Having an Uber nearby may be how he escapes unseen.

Tampa is a large coastal city (i.e. on the ocean, a bay, or inlet) located in the state of Florida. With a population of 369,075 people and 177 constituent neighborhoods, Tampa is the third largest community in Florida.Tampa is a decidedly white-collar city, with fully 85.77% of the workforce employed in white-collar jobs, well above the national average. Overall, Tampa is a city of sales and office workers, professionals, and service providers. There are especially a lot of people living in Tampa who work in office and administrative support (13.91%), sales jobs (12.57%), and management occupations (10.62%).Also of interest is that Tampa has more people living here who work in computers and math than 95% of the places in the US.

Tampa is also nautical, which means that parts of it are somewhat historic and touch the ocean or tidal bodies of water, such as inlets and bays. Quite often, nautical areas such as these attract visitors and locals who come to enjoy the scenery and various waterfront activities.Of the large cities in America, Tampa is one of the most car-oriented. This is reflected in the urban landscape, which features highways, wide streets, parking lots, and shopping centers of all sizes. It is also reflected in the statistics: 0.83% of people in Tampa drive to work in their own car everyday, most often alone. So, if you're going to live in Tampa, you'll need to learn to love driving. Alternative forms of transportation aren't very widely used or supported.The population of Tampa is very well educated relative to most cities and towns in the nation, where the average community has 21.84% of its adult population holding a 4-year degree or higher: 34.79% of adults in Tampa have a bachelor's degree or even advanced degree.The per capita income in Tampa in 2010 was $30,269, which is upper middle income relative to Florida and the nation. This equates to an annual income of $121,076 for a family of four. However, Tampa contains both very wealthy and poor people as well.Tampa is an extremely ethnically-diverse city. The people who call Tampa home describe themselves as belonging to a variety of racial and ethnic groups. The greatest number of Tampa residents report their race to be White, followed by Black or African-American. Tampa also has a sizeable Hispanic population (people of Hispanic origin can be of any race). People of Hispanic or Latino origin account for 23.41% of the city’s residents. Important ancestries of people in Tampa include Irish, English, Italian, and French .In addition, Tampa has a lot of people living here who were born outside of the US (15.16%).The most common language spoken in Tampa is English. Other important languages spoken here include Spanish and French Creole.

I dont think 10% applies

https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/fl/tampa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members