FL - Manhunt in Tampa after 4 slayings in 5 weeks, Oct-Nov 2017 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If a military trained person is doing the killing, would such a person continue to shoot once " the enemy " is down having been shot at close range in the back?
The longer the perp sticks around to pop off 5 bullets, the more likely the shots would alert people and take up time from the shooter's escape from the crime scene.
speculation.
Because its close range (i read he pressed gun against the back of the victims head in the last case) and the fact that he continues to shoot after they are down are the parts that tell us how angry he is.

The horrific nature and maybe the gore is part of the thrill for him. Possibly doing it in front of soemone this last time added to his thrill??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Because its close range (i read he pressed gun against the back of the victims head in the last case) and the fact that he continues to shoot after they are down are the parts that tell us how angry he is.

The horrific nature and maybe the gore is part of the thrill for him. Possibly doing it in front of soemone this last time added to his thrill??

I would like to please see a link for this (gun pressed), tia.

Wondering if the suspect's facial hair seen by the witness, was a full beard and/or mustache, would a simply un shaved face be easily noted from a distance?
speculation.

From link, rbbm.

I'm not big on such eyewitness descriptions (Oprah's experiment eons ago broke me in when she staged a purse snatching for guests waiting in line to get into her show, and they all gave different descriptions lol); I think witness description d need to be taken with a grain of salt, but he very well could be correct. Moo.

This guy is a gangster punk, I'm telling you! MOOOOOOOOOOOO
(I will eat my words if I'm wrong.)

I know it has been brought up previously in the threads, but I have to wonder why this previous incident is not considered to be in connection with the killer.

Victim was found less than 1 mile from other incidents, victim was last seen on a bus, and victim received upper body trauma (multiple shots to chest similar to Monica Hoffa).

http://www.wtsp.com/news/crime/police-investigating-homicide-after-body-found-in-tampa-alley/393851492

[url]http://www.wtsp.com/news/crime/police-homicide-victim-may-have-met-suspect-through-dating-app/420190458

[/URL]

Tampa police believe one person responsible for all 4 Seminole Heights murders

"They believe the suspect shown in surveillance videos is a male, not a female. They are also confident they only have one shooter on their hands.

They do not believe this is a group, or the work of a gang. Instead It’s a lone shooter. “When we look at those video, it really looks like it’s the same person, so we think that’s the person who’s committed four murders,” said TPD spokesperson Steve Hegarty."

http://wfla.com/2017/11/17/tampa-po...sponsible-for-all-4-seminole-heights-murders/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to please see a link for this (gun pressed), tia.
It wasnt an article. I believe it was what LE said to someone who heard the shots and commented that one sounded muffled and thr officer responded "thats bc it was pushed up against his head" the conversation was made on the seminole fb forum
The reason i believe it is because she said it before they released any details about close range
And also it wouod make sense that the close range or (nature of the shooting as the chief put it) is ehat made them connect them initially

Sorry, I can't find what I'm looking for right now... Can someone remind me in the video of the suspect running away from the first murder, which direction was he running?

West, right?

I have complete and utter faith in human error. This perp is going to screw up at some point, hopefully very soon, and will be caught.

I also have faith in people doing the right thing, and my hope is that someone calls LE with a name before this perp kills again.

I admit my faith in human error is a bit stronger than my faith in people doing the right thing - eh, maybe equal faith - but this guy IS going to be caught.

jmopinion

Southeast Seminole Heights Lyft driver says he will continue driving at night, despite searches

"Houston said last night, police pulled him over again after he completed a drive for Lyft, around midnight.

"He just kind of turned to me and said listen, did you feel like you were being followed?" he said an officer asked him.

Houston said he was told he was being tailed.

"He told me that he actually had about roughly 20 officers following me," he told ABC Action News. "He just said it takes a lot of resources to pursue something that is not what they're looking for."

Houston said he understands why repeated searches are necessary and has provided police with all information they asked for, including email addresses, phone numbers, his ID, the number of guns he has and more. "

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/s...ll-continue-driving-at-night-despite-searches

This subject of this article has made some interesting posts in local social media groups. Not sure what else I can say about it here.

Sorry, I can't find what I'm looking for right now... Can someone remind me in the video of the suspect running away from the first murder, which direction was he running?

West, right?

Yes

I'm thinking he may have lived in this area at one time, and possibly grew up there, but for some reason my gut feeling is he doesn't live there now.

Love your Mrs. Kravitz photo. Yes we are as nosy as her, LOL.

(Very O/T, I had to share this with you guys because it has our Dearly Departed Foxfire in it, I may be quoting some of his posts later should anything seem possibly relevant, anyway, this was an initial post before anyone was even killed in the random CO shootings....if I only knew I'd be here/there 2 1/2 years later...unsolved...

"04-25-2015,
margarita25

I hope this shooter is apprehended before more people are hurt!

The Following User Says Thank You to margarita25 For This Useful Post:
Foxfire

CO - Possible Serial Shooter Has Colorado Drivers on Edge #1
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...e-Serial-Shooter-Has-Colorado-Drivers-on-Edge )

Whoa I hadn't seen that video before. Any locals (or anybody) by chance determine what the intersection was where he turned from west to south?

From google maps I think it's Frierson and Olney but not sure.

It's Frierson and 13th St.

Wow, powerful words...."this could be your mother that is next..."

(Full quote:

"We are relying on the community to tell us"

"I can promise you this. Even if you don't wanna snitch. This could be your mother that's next," Mayor Buckhorn told ABC Action News. "I can't promise you there won't be another one."*

"At 4:51 a.m. on November 14, was there someone you know that should've been at home, should've been at work and they weren't there? We need to know." Chief Dugan said following the fourth homicide."

Tampa police believe one person responsible for all 4 Seminole Heights murders

"They believe the suspect shown in surveillance videos is a male, not a female. They are also confident they only have one shooter on their hands.

They do not believe this is a group, or the work of a gang. Instead It’s a lone shooter. “When we look at those video, it really looks like it’s the same person, so we think that’s the person who’s committed four murders,” said TPD spokesperson Steve Hegarty."

http://wfla.com/2017/11/17/tampa-po...sponsible-for-all-4-seminole-heights-murders/

I would like to ask them if they think this lone shooter may have any gang ties, past or present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member