FL - Manhunt in Tampa after 4 slayings in 5 weeks, Oct-Nov 2017 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wokv.com/news/local/jso-...-home-suspects-motive/rszBpBd2S4pIaeTM2SOb4K/

The pic with the goatee. I think it is very significant that LE said he was shot five times. Why say that instead of multiple times?

Depends on his body, but 5’10” 165 is not that tall or thin. The guy in the vid looks skinny.

Colin Kaelernick (sp. is very thin looking . He is 6’4” and 229pounds)

I reference Colin because he has long thin legs of steel

bbm -- Agree -- 5'10"/165 is a medium build -- not skinny, but not pudgy or plump.

( Another interesting post by Foxfire from the Northern Colorado shootings thread::

"Margarita25, congrats on your first image map.. Great job! M25, if your first image map had a caption; The McDonald Triad, Triad of Sociopathy, or simply Triad would be fitting, imo.. The triangle shape is likely only coincidence, but you never know. Psychopaths have a reason for everything they say and everything they do..imo..*

The Macdonald triad (also known as the triad of sociopathy or the homicidal triad... J.M. Macdonald in "The Threat to Kill", a 1963 paper in the American Journal of Psychiatry.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macdonald_triad
________

Triad definition
http://www.dymoresolutions.com/dymor...cts/Triad.html "

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ado-Drivers-on-Edge-2&p=11849126#post11849126 )

Thank you for mentioning & crediting our dear departed member Foxfire who contributed so much to our forum, Margarita25

Hugs. . . . .

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/l...gaining-customer-support-in-spite-of-killings
TAMPA, Fla.- There are new displays of courage in Seminole Heights as businesses are considering steps to make their customers feel safe.

Dozens of people are posting on social media about eating in Seminole Heights restaurants and bars and buying local as Tampa Police continue to hunt the killer.
Valhalla Resale had one day where they had just two dollars in sales, something that is far from normal.

"It's incredibly important that we have people from outside the neighborhood supporting us as well," said Danielle Ferrari, owner of Valhalla Resale.

Now, Seminole Heights business owners are considering creating a shuttle service to take people from other neighborhoods in Seminole Heights in groups.

"People coming in from outside knowing that it's safe and knowing that they can shop without fear," Ferrari said.

This comes as many Seminole Heights businesses are changing their profile picture to a logo saying "Support Seminole Height's Businesses."
attachment.php

Attachments

• DPG4JaqX4AAEM-e.jpg
    DPG4JaqX4AAEM-e.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 286
Whoops, noticed the link re: increased reward was already posted above.

Regarding the other killings of gay men that have been asked about, I think all but one has been ruled unrelated.

McGoff was a nurse and recovered addict who would help others battling addiction by opening his home if they needed help getting back on their feet. Some guy with a criminal history he welcomed into his home robbed/killed him and made off in his car, but police tracked him down in Louisiana.

Denham was beaten to death just outside the neighborhood by a group of three men, and the last I heard police had supposedly identified 2 of them.

The one that I think most of us feel could be related is the Lampkins case. Dontae Lampkins had been dropped off by his sister in the city for a doctor's appointment and was supposed to take a bus back to his home near the fairgrounds, but instead wound up in Seminole Heights and was shot in an alley. There are some differences, though. I think police believed he met the perp through a dating app. Another big difference in that case is that Lampkins was killed in the mid-morning/early afternoon, IIRC, which doesn't seem to fit the m.o. of our perp here. However, it's tough to ignore that he was gunned down in a back lot/alley in the same community.

It's been a rough year for Seminole Heights. Let's hope they can solve the rest of these cases soon and give the community some much needed peace of mind.

It's tough. The incidents have definitely had a chilling effect.

For example, I was going to eat an early dinner at Ella's off Nebraska yesterday. They have a pork chop dish I enjoy and I'd recommend the restaurant to any of you folks reading from afar if you're ever in town. However, by the time I got done running some other errands, I felt like it would be dark by the time I finished eating and would be walking to my car, so I headed home. I hate that quality businesses are being penalized unfairly for this psycho's actions and it makes me feel weak to give in to fear like that, but that's just the reality. The time change doesn't help, either, considering it gets dark so early now. Anyhow, I plan to make more of a concentrated effort to support them (planning to go earlier times, donating, etc.).

:welcome:to Websleuths, peapods!! We're glad you're with us!!

:cheer::cheer:

It's tough. The incidents have definitely had a chilling effect.

For example, I was going to eat an early dinner at Ella's off Nebraska yesterday. They have a pork chop dish I enjoy and I'd recommend the restaurant to any of you folks reading from afar if you're ever in town. However, by the time I got done running some other errands, I felt like it would be dark by the time I finished eating and would be walking to my car, so I headed home. I hate that quality businesses are being penalized unfairly for this psycho's actions and it makes me feel weak to give in to fear like that, but that's just the reality. The time change doesn't help, either, considering it gets dark so early now. Anyhow, I plan to make more of a concentrated effort to support them (planning to go earlier times, donating, etc.).

Thank you for trying to do your part to help your community and you did the right thing to always have safety first on your mind.

Us from afar are keeping you and your community in our prayers. We all hope that LE will get the break they need to arrest the murderer.

I'd LOVE to know where he's at during the weekend? out of town? working?

Visitation with a young child? Or, he was used to visiting one of his own parents on the weekends and continues to do so? Or he has only a weekend job; maybe a student? Or there are children or a child he watches on the weekend while someone else works? Or someone he lives with is more aware of his comings and goings on weekends? Or he is military reserves and does weekend training service? Or he has sports on weekends? Church obligations on weekends; is there a religion that has services or activities all weekend?

Just trying to brainstorm. Please add to the list.

Adding this to my own list as I read backward:

Quote Originally Posted by Tpa27 View Post
Also, since there are usually more people out on the weekends, the suspect may avoid those times due to the higher likelihood of witnesses.

Quote originally posted by neotec:

Maybe he's afraid the family he lives with will notice since they might be home from work and staying up later at night?

Visitation with a young child? Or, he was used to visiting one of his own parents on the weekends and continues to do so? Or he has only a weekend job; maybe a student? Or there are children or a child he watches on the weekend while someone else works? Or someone he lives with is more aware of his comings and goings on weekends? Or he is military reserves and does weekend training service? Or he has sports on weekends? Church obligations on weekends; is there a religion that has services or activities all weekend?

Just trying to brainstorm. Please add to the list.

Adding this to my own list as I read backward:

Quote Originally Posted by Tpa27 View Post
Also, since there are usually more people out on the weekends, the suspect may avoid those times due to the higher likelihood of witnesses.

To add to the list.. On the off chance the perp is secretly living on someone's property
- they are around home, or return home on weekends.
- his favorite show is on. jk, not k.
speculation.

Tampa Killings: Life in the shadow of a killer on the loose
[video=cnn;us/2017/11/14/seminole-heights-tampa-florida-murders-zw-orig-vstan.cnn]http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/15/us/tampa-killings-seminole-heights/index.html[/video]

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-11-20 at 10.00.59 PM.png
    Screenshot 2017-11-20 at 10.00.59 PM.png
    124.9 KB · Views: 268
Chilling..
Nov 20 2017
http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/semi...ct-be-found-based-off-body-language/493517594
[h=1]Could the Seminole Heights murder suspect be found based off body language?[/h]
The biggest clue to finding the killer? Two surveillance videos.

But those videos and a basic description of the suspect are all law enforcement has to go on right now.

So what other clues are we just not seeing? Is it the way the suspect walks or his gestures?

Tonight, Sarah Rosario went through the videos frame by frame with a human behavioral expert who has weighed in on a number of high-profile murder cases.

Whether or not you live here or in Seminole Heights, many of you have your own idea of who killed four people in this neighborhood, but this expert says it’s not who you think it is.
"He doesn’t look like a murderer. That’s the most important thing. He’s very much in control of himself. His stride is very confident. He’s unassuming," said Constantine-Perfido.

"This is very caviler, nonchalant, arrogant. It’s a sense that he’s kind of leading up to something very important. Just know what you’re thinking and feeling is going to be exhibited in your non-verbals. So he has to be thinking what he’s going to do and be very purposeful about it and very calculated. That’s why everything about his body language has that very same methodical rhythm that we’re seeing, almost like a soldier.”

"Right, he’s not frantic. Someone who did it on impulse would be more erratic. But this one is very calculated. That’s the one thing I want your viewers to really look at. This guy really knows what he’s doing. You could walk right up to him and you wouldn’t know you were in danger until he’s right up on you."
That’s why neighbors are being told, stay aware of your surroundings because this killer could be anyone.
rbbm.

To add to the list.. On the off chance the perp is secretly living on someone's property
- they are around home, or return home on weekends.
- his favorite show is on. jk, not k.
speculation.

Bringing attention back to thread #1 posts 388 and 389 by me and Raeann. Two points: 1) Tricia's podcast interview last night where the person she interviewed said it's like this killer is playing a video-game and just plain shooting, and 2) picking up your point about a favorite TV show. Maybe it's a favorite on-line friend to video game with.

Tuesday is upon us in about 50 minutes.

Tuesday appears to be a kill day for this perp.

Since he changed his MO from night to early morning, it could be anytime.

Let everyone in the area be safe and don't go out alone!

Hoping LE has a special plan that they have not announced, from dusk to dawn,
On this Tuesday.

Whoops, noticed the link re: increased reward was already posted above.

Welcome peapods. :)

:welcome5:

(Eta: I just saw borndem already gave you a warm welcome, so double welcome lol)

http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/seminole-heights-reward-grows-to-110000
TAMPA (FOX 13) - The reward for information in the case of the Seminole Heights serial killer is up to $110,000 thanks to a contribution from the David Straz Foundation.

This year, 6,000 tips have been called into Crimestoppers of Tampa Bay, with 141 granted the right to a reward.
1,100 tips have come in regarding the Seminole Heights murders, from as far away as New York, New Hampshire and Michigan
rbbm.

levity break

just funny funny

[video=youtube;fEjag-a7TyU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEjag-a7TyU[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics