Identified! FL - Marion Co., Human torso found in river, Sep'08 - Everett Jackson

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would take it that once identified the family would be notified first so we'll have to wait and see. If it was my loved one I'd like to know they did everything correct to identify the remains. That could be why we won't hear anything for awhile.

I think you are right.

Also, I love your signature. I am grieving the passing of Rick Wright as well. Wonderful musical genious and a self-taught one at that.

By the way, J F from the Marion County Sheriff's office emailed me back to let me know it is certainly not Caylee. Great job for the quick response from that department and even the fact that they responded.

She sent me this update as well if anyone is interested.

UPDATE: AUTOPSY COMPLETED ON HUMAN REMAINS

An autopsy has been completed on the human remains found near Sharpes Ferry Bridge on 09-14-08. Due to the condition and partial dismemberment of the remains, it has made it difficult to identify the body by race and/or sex. The Medical Examiner’s Office confirms that it is a young adult; however extensive DNA testing is needed before identification can be made. Test results can take several weeks to return for possible comparison; however a collaborate effort with FDLE is being made to expedite the process.

The results of the search today rendered additional remains as well as typical items found on a riverbank such as fillet knives and a flashlight. Detectives will be back at the incident location on 09-16-08 asking bridge travelers, who may frequent the area, if they have seen anything suspicious or know of anyone missing from the area.

Detectives are continuing to investigate and do suspect foul play. Anyone with information regarding unusual activity in the area can contact Detective Mongeluzzo at 732-9111 or Crime Stoppers at 368-STOP.

Thanks for the update.

I wonder if this could be Jennifer Kesse?
I don't think that is the outcome her family is hoping for, but at least it would be some closure.

How long has Jennifer Kesse been missing? Years right? Wouldn't she just be bones by now??

I'm thinking this could be that missing man in that area, the one missing since Labor Day.

How long has Jennifer Kesse been missing? Years right? Wouldn't she just be bones by now??

I'm thinking this could be that missing man in that area, the one missing since Labor Day.

Yes, however, you never know how long someone is kept alive when they have been abducted. It's always a possibility. You are right that it is probably not Jenn, but she is somewhere.

I was so hoping this would be Caylee or at the very least Trenton Duckett. Not that I wish either of them dead of course but it seems so obvious that they are.

Yes, however, you never know how long someone is kept alive when they have been abducted. It's always a possibility. You are right that it is probably not Jenn, but she is somewhere.

You are right, totally true.

By the way, J F from the Marion County Sheriff's office emailed me back to let me know it is certainly not Caylee. Great job for the quick response from that department and even the fact that they responded.

An autopsy has been completed on the human remains found near Sharpes Ferry Bridge on 09-14-08. Due to the condition and partial dismemberment of the remains, it has made it difficult to identify the body by race and/or sex. The Medical Examiner’s Office confirms that it is a young adult; however extensive DNA testing is needed before identification can be made. Test results can take several weeks to return for possible comparison; however a collaborate effort with FDLE is being made to expedite the process.

The results of the search today rendered additional remains as well as typical items found on a riverbank such as fillet knives and a flashlight. Detectives will be back at the incident location on 09-16-08 asking bridge travelers, who may frequent the area, if they have seen anything suspicious or know of anyone missing from the area.

Detectives are continuing to investigate and do suspect foul play. Anyone with information regarding unusual activity in the area can contact Detective Mongeluzzo at 732-9111 or Crime Stoppers at 368-STOP.
Wow Broderick, good job!
They were quick getting back to you!
Well, I hope this will bring closure for someone out there.
Sad that we have none for Caylee yet though.

Thank you for sharing this with us!:)

Wow Broderick, good job!
They were quick getting back to you!
Well, I hope this will bring closure for someone out there.
Sad that we have none for Caylee yet though.

Thank you for sharing this with us!:)

I am usually amazed at the responses I get from folks when I inquiry on certain things, especially on LE. I have had two emails from Yuri Melich. He is very quick to respond, but I wouldn't advise it unless you have actual information to give.

Do you mind Broderick if I quote you on this over on Jennifer's thread?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*
Back