Identified! FL - Marion Co., Human torso found in river, Sep'08 - Everett Jackson

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would think that by the size of the bones themselves, LE could tell whether or not this is adult or child bones.

I wish the moment it became clear as to whether or not the bones are those of an adult, they would release the information. Sometimes the releases are too vague - why?

LE knows that there is a lot of publicity surrounding the disappearance of Caylee Anthony, as well as with Trenton Duckett........two children who were very close in age when they disappeared. If the remains ARE that of a child, that would attract a media presence and rampant speculation. LE may prefer to work without the media intrusion until they're certain of the identity.

If the remains are that of an adult, it would make sense to at least state that it's an adult, to end speculation about the missing children.

Look up St George, UT on your web. It is beautiful here and crime is very low. We were one of fastest growing cities in the country before it all went to heck.

These are photos of the area where this torso was discovered...

http://www.ocalafilm.com/location_library2.asp?id=216#more_pictures

Maybe this has something to do with Casey being re-arrested this afternoon.... just maybe, I wish LE is buying a few hours.

My theory too. Right now it's only check charges but I am crossing fingers it is to buy them time to get the murder case all together for a final charge or two regarding Caylee. I won't hold my breath though....:tsktsk:

Are you just a little, tiny bit frustrated, East side? :blowkiss:

Salem

Hey Salem :blowkiss:

Just wanted to make sure everyone saw it. There seems to be a little confusion. I'm not frustrated though, just need some coffee :)

Either LE is withholding information or the remains are from an older child or adult. There's no way the remains of a 2 year old child could be indistinguishable from those of an adult.

Respectfully, I don't understand that logic?

I thought that LE is withholding that information?

I would think that by the size of the bones themselves, LE could tell whether or not this is adult or child bones.

I wish the moment it became clear as to whether or not the bones are those of an adult, they would release the information. Sometimes the releases are too vague - why?

probably because they want to be absolutely sure first, i would guess. no use saying 'it might be a child' if they don't know yet.

Just for clarification, the GGP's live in MT. Dora which is Lake county.

I heard there are two addresses for them. Their current one in the assisted living home and the one they used to live....

I think Marion County is where they USED to live when Caylee was growing up....

i used to work in the ocala national forest in marion county. it was only about an hour and 15 minutes from orlando. hmmmm....maybe that's why her car was out of gas from a road trip. i so hope they are able to identify this body and bring someone closure.

I would take it that once identified the family would be notified first so we'll have to wait and see. If it was my loved one I'd like to know they did everything correct to identify the remains. That could be why we won't hear anything for awhile.

I would take it that once identified the family would be notified first so we'll have to wait and see. If it was my loved one I'd like to know they did everything correct to identify the remains. That could be why we won't hear anything for awhile.

LOVE your SIG -- so very sad

This is what I have found for the Ocklawaha River (runs beneath the Sharpes Ferry Bridge):
The 110 mile long river originates in several lakes near the center of the state and flows northward. Hmmm...

Grandpa is in an assisted living facility. Grandma lives close by. In a house.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*
Back