Identified! FL - Marion Co., Human torso found in river, Sep'08 - Everett Jackson

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry it was not Caylee, but glad that someone elses family will get closure

By the way, J F from the Marion County Sheriff's office emailed me back to let me know it is certainly not Caylee. Great job for the quick response from that department and even the fact that they responded.

She sent me this update as well if anyone is interested.

UPDATE: AUTOPSY COMPLETED ON HUMAN REMAINS

An autopsy has been completed on the human remains found near Sharpes Ferry Bridge on 09-14-08. Due to the condition and partial dismemberment of the remains, it has made it difficult to identify the body by race and/or sex. The Medical Examiner’s Office confirms that it is a young adult; however extensive DNA testing is needed before identification can be made. Test results can take several weeks to return for possible comparison; however a collaborate effort with FDLE is being made to expedite the process.

The results of the search today rendered additional remains as well as typical items found on a riverbank such as fillet knives and a flashlight. Detectives will be back at the incident location on 09-16-08 asking bridge travelers, who may frequent the area, if they have seen anything suspicious or know of anyone missing from the area.

Detectives are continuing to investigate and do suspect foul play. Anyone with information regarding unusual activity in the area can contact Detective Mongeluzzo at 732-9111 or Crime Stoppers at 368-STOP.

Ty for the update! It is sad that it isn't Caylee, but at least this missing person's family has closure which so many others don't have.

I really hope they find Caylee soon. That poor angel needs a proper burial.

MARION COUNTY, Fla. -- A boater on Sunday discovered human remains near the Sharpes Ferry Bridge on the Ocklawaha River in Marion County.

The incident was reported at about 2:25 p.m. after the boater found partial remains on the water's edge, about 300 yards north of the bridge, Marion County sheriff's deputies said.

The identity and sex of the remains are unknown, and it's not known if the remains are that of a child or an adult, deputies said.

Investigators are searching for additional remains with the assistance of two dive teams, K-9 units and field-force units.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

http://www.local6.com/news/17474881/detail.html

RE- Rick Wright, Im a life long PF fan and just found out about his death about an hour ago and have been fighting back the tears, I am so sad he's gone. :(

Thank you for updating on the body found, even though I want her found so bad I did breathe a sigh of relief that it wasnt her. :/

Just so you know, to make your searches easier, Mt. Dora is in Lake County, not Marion County. Also, it is Eustis, not Euristis.

Hi, I knew I had misspelled it but did not have time to look up the right spelling. I just thought when looking on the map for Mt. Dora, that I remembered someone saying they had a vision of a Hill St address and that someone was from out of the country. At first I am thinking why would Casey and Caylee be in Eustis but now I wonder since the grandparents are possibly in Mt. Dora. There are just too many things to keep up with but this one needs to be added since the possibility is there.

He wants to go to Brown Co. He grew up there. :)

There's an historic park in Brown Co. The staff dress period. There is an historic general store there.

It belonged to my maternal great-grandfather.

Ask your husband if he knows the place?

Yes, it is true they did find remains in Oscala, FL, but it states they are of a young adult, they are going back to look for evidence.

I actually saw the video of this on your local news 9. on the website and I can not get it now. there was a pic of Casey on the right side and underneath it was link to several /bunch of videos. the one that says bones found is the one. They start off talking about Casey, but go to a new person at the site where it was found, he stated that they thought it was from an animal as it used to be an old hunting ground. Said that they felt it was not related to the case. However I have not heard naything else about it. Hope this helps.

pbrown

Was this the one that was at a construction site type area?

ok the one that I am talking about was found just yesterday after CAsey was released from jail. They stated it was about 2 mile from the ANthony home and showed on amp on video of how close it was. Has anyone heard of this?

my sp is bad sorry but i am at work and diff to proof read and look busy at the same time.

I have...someone said animal bones (think it was local6) but it was not confirmed

Yeah I went back to the cahnel 6 and 9 but can't find where I found it at this morning. I got the link from another blog I am on and unlike on here, you can't pick what page you want to go to, you have to go page by page. I do not have time. If I get though, I will come back and post it for you all.

Also, I have sent out several e-mails and been on several blogs but noone seems to be able to help me with this. I live in Alabama. I have about 12 teenagers who feel Casey did something to this child, but also want everyone to keep an eye out for her. These kids put together their own money and printed out some of the flyers for Caylee. They are now asking me to help them get Where's Caylee t-shirts. I found a place but when I researched it, it does not have the angel's picture on it. Does anyone know where to go on the web to order these? Thanks in advance if you know pls e-mail me at nurseweekshell@aol.com. Thanks so much.

Also, wanted to let u know about the torso that was found in Ocela(Ithink thats it). Its where Caseys grand-parents live..
Here are some pics of the place they found. Its really weird. It was found under a bridge and look at the builing beside of the bridge
I miss reading all your updates, you are a wonderful person..

Heres the link of the site of the pics: http://www.ocalafilm.com/location_library2.asp?id=216#more_pictures

I just went to google maps and noticed that Mt. Dora is located near Euristis which was mentioned in one of the pyschics connected to Windchimes.
Anybody remember where I read that. It was about a sister in law in Germany who had pyschic visions and said that Caylee had something happen to her on XXXX Hill St.

When the woman writing checked for a certain address on Hill St, it came up in Euristis which if you go to the map is right next to Mt. Dora. The plot thickens.

I think you mean Eustis? I do remember that story. It was a woman writing about the visions that her husband and his sister were having.

ok the one that I am talking about was found just yesterday after CAsey was released from jail. They stated it was about 2 mile from the ANthony home and showed on amp on video of how close it was. Has anyone heard of this?

They thought it was animal bones but csi did collect them anyway.

halleyscomet: you read that here on websleuth, I read that also her husband and sister in law are pychics. I found that interesting too and if you look up hill street on the map there is an old house there that used to be used as a post office a long time ago, it is now vacant and boarded up

Interesting, I thought the kid wanted to be a serial killer. I always heard you could easily get lost in the forest

I actually knew this girl whose mother was a teacher. She would teach in schools like detention centers and stuff. She also would take kids into her home for the summer to rehabilitate them. One group that she had, was the kid who killed the people in Ocala National Forest. He was only about 13 at the time that she had him in her home. She said that he scared her several times. She eventually had to dismiss him early due to the fact that he tried to burn her house down! Oh yeah, and he would threaten her life...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed
Back