FL - Mark Schwab facing execution for the '91 murder of Junny Rios-Martinez

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Try imagining what his victim felt as he was raped and strangled. Then you'll feel better about the killer's pain.

I think giving them sedatives is wrong. The victims suffered, let them suffer as well.
I think that its wrong too, the victims NEVER get a sedative.:furious:

No, life without the possibility of parole does NOT keep them from offending again. Do your homework. There are plenty of people murdered IN PRISON, including the guards.
I'm aware of that people are murdered in prison; inmates as well as guards. In this instance LWOP would keep HIM from offending again, as last time I checked, he would not have access to children to rape & murder in prison. :rolleyes:

My views will not change, no matter your argument, just as I'm sure YOUR views will not change no matter my argument. I firmly believe that LWOP is a better sentence than death, no matter the crime.

On a side note (sorta, since we've turned this into a DP debate):
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ark-d-schwab-execution-070108,0,5272957.story

Try imagining what his victim felt as he was raped and strangled. Then you'll feel better about the killer's pain.
I think giving them sedatives is wrong. The victims suffered, let them suffer as well.

No no no, I stated I didn't have an opinion on the DP. I do not need to feel better about the killers pain. i agree with you that they should not be given a sedative. IMO, if we are going to have a DP I think the prisoner should die the way the victim did. Some of you are just jumping all over people who don't agree with you. You are even jumping on people, ME, who offer no opinion but just want to come in and join the thread. Cool it.
( I know why so many lurkers never post.)
Frankly i'd like to see a little vigilantisim in some of these cases. Too bad it's illegal to see a wrong and right it on the spot.

......People like those who defend this man are the reason why Junny was raped and left to rot in the Florida sun!...

Actually, Mark Dean Schwab is the reason that Junny is dead.

Ironically (or maybe not so much), many of the posters here who are not in favor of the DP are very much in favor of stricter, longer sentences for people who harm others being carried out without commute.

The idea that those opposed to the DP are all about letting dangerous people go free to reoffend is just silly.

Being kind of judgemental, aren't we? You have no right to tell her, a crime victim, that this isn't the forum for her or that she needs therapy!:furious:
You have no idea what she has been through, I do as I have been molested.

I'm sorry you were molested. I was brutally raped when I was 19. We belong to a club we don't want to belong to. But I stand by my post. IMO she needs counseling. I hope she gets it and lives a happy life.

I'm sorry you were molested. I was brutally raped when I was 19. We belong to a club we don't want to belong to. But I stand by my post. IMO she needs counseling. I hope she gets it and lives a happy life.

And you don't know that she hasn't already had it. I'm sorry you experienced it too, but your post came across as unsolicited heavy-handed advice.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Actually, Mark Dean Schwab is the reason that Junny is dead.

Ironically (or maybe not so much), many of the posters here who are not in favor of the DP are very much in favor of stricter, longer sentences for people who harm others being carried out without commute.

The idea that those opposed to the DP are all about letting dangerous people go free to reoffend is just silly.

And you don't know that she hasn't already had it. I'm sorry you experienced it too, but your post came across as unsolicited heavy-handed advice.

I didn't mean it that way. I'm sorry if it offended anybody.

Does the Victims Family get to watch the Execution?

I have read many a post here. Many poingnant, many strong of their DP opinion, and some as my own. Not so sure one way or they other.

I truly try to grasp the DP. I truly do. However, to me that is my work to do. I do not judge anothers opinion/belief concerning this. I do have a problem when either side goes to far into their place. If you have you decision made concerning the DP andf your reason for it are important to , great. The same to those who oppose. I have a huge issue with those who judge those for their own thoughts.

I will not celebrate a death even if it is a man who was convicted of his crime. Yes, he was convicted of a horrible, disgusting crime. He will be held responsible for it, as he should. That said, no one involved in this "wins". Not the victims family, not the convicts family. No one.

It disturbs me to read what I have here. I am *NOT* a bleeding heart, but I cannot understand what some here have posted. The DP convict parents, the victims parents, and even the guy who starts "the juice"...who are we? This is not a party.

Just sharing. Not looking for a debate. It is just all very, very sad for all those closely involved. No matter what "side" they are on.

I'm sorry. I just don't get it. Going away now...

I'm aware of that people are murdered in prison; inmates as well as guards. In this instance LWOP would keep HIM from offending again, as last time I checked, he would not have access to children to rape & murder in prison. :rolleyes:

My views will not change, no matter your argument, just as I'm sure YOUR views will not change no matter my argument. I firmly believe that LWOP is a better sentence than death, no matter the crime.

On a side note (sorta, since we've turned this into a DP debate):
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ark-d-schwab-execution-070108,0,5272957.story

My views could change if someone made any sense with an opposing view. That hasn't happened on this thread.

I hope they do miss the vein and make the *advertiser censored* suffer even a fraction of what Junny did when he was murdered.. Bring on the flames I don't give a crap!
Well tell us how you really feel baker, lol.

My views could change if someone made any sense with an opposing view. That hasn't happened on this thread.

I agree with you Jeana.

I have asked this question of people for years in death penalty debates...

IF this man broke into your home and you were alone there with your sleeping child, would you let him walk out the door with your child or would you kill him? No middle choices. He is GOING to walk out with the child unless he is dead - kill him or not?

If there was one person who says they dont believe in the death penalty whose answer was

" I would let him walk out."

Then that is the only person who really doesn't believe in the death penalty.

The rest is just semantics

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanMichelle