FL FL - Mary Margaret Cook, 25, Highland City, 14 Nov 1970

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Any way you can find out if she is also Little Miss Panasofke?

The coincidences are WAY to striking for me.
Peggy Byars Baisden was ruled out as LMP because she had been in a car accident and broken numerous bones. This is according to the official report on PBB from the Polk County Sheriff's Office.
Mary Margaret Cook, I am not sure if she was officially ruled out, but she does not fit LMP. MMC was 4'10" and a heavy build 145-150lbs. LMP was slender, 5'3" and 110lbs. MMC was wearing a hand-sewn green and white dress at the time of her disappearance. LMP was found with green pants, top and flowered poncho. LMP had what could be considered a wedding ring on, MMC's jewelry was all left at home. Further, MMC's husband is almost certainly responsible for her death. There were many, many mines, clay pits and sinkholes around where they lived where he could have disposed of her body, which was wrapped in a red blanket.

Peggy Byars Baisden was ruled out as LMP because she had been in a car accident and broken numerous bones. This is according to the official report on PBB from the Polk County Sheriff's Office.
Mary Margaret Cook, I am not sure if she was officially ruled out, but she does not fit LMP. MMC was 4'10" and a heavy build 145-150lbs. LMP was slender, 5'3" and 110lbs. MMC was wearing a hand-sewn green and white dress at the time of her disappearance. LMP was found with green pants, top and flowered poncho. LMP had what could be considered a wedding ring on, MMC's jewelry was all left at home. Further, MMC's husband is almost certainly responsible for her death. There were many, many mines, clay pits and sinkholes around where they lived where he could have disposed of her body, which was wrapped in a red blanket.

mary_margaret_cook_5.jpg

Leathern "Earl" Cook (1941 - 2007), husband of Mary Margaret Cook

Obituary of Leathern Earl Cook

Could Mary possibly be this UID found in Palm Beach County? She is also described as biracial, is very close to Mary’s height, and was found with a pair of prescription eyeglasses. This doe was found alongside two male UID’s, and their murders are presumed to have been drug related.

Could Mary possibly be this UID found in Palm Beach County? She is also described as biracial, is very close to Mary’s height, and was found with a pair of prescription eyeglasses. This doe was found alongside two male UID’s, and their murders are presumed to have been drug related.
I still think she is highly likely to be Little Miss Panasoffkee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Ripley
Back