Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Per News6 live feed http://fw.to/u9xGKWY
oneblood.org has received an overwhelming response & is now asking people to make appointments to donate blood. Huge crowds shown at donation center.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know, right?

My first thought is that the father is trying anything and everything to make people think this wasn't related to ISIS for some reason.

If the dad knew his son was so angered by two gay men kissing in Miami that he planned a mass shooting he should have called the FBI on his own son. Why didn't he?

If the femoral artery s hit, you have perhaps a couple of minutes before you hemorrhage to death.

For sure. I knew a guy several years ago that died from a gun shot wound in the shoulder. People think that you have to be hit straight in the heart or head to be killed. It's just not so.

On the flip-side, many people have survived a direct head shot.

I think his father is trying to diminish his motive Tricia and I suppose that is understandable but the FBI has said this guy was under their radar for a couple of years. Iirc 2013 and 2014. So his motive is much more than just seeing two gay guys kissing.

I do agree wholeheartedly that this is both a hate crime and a crime down by a terrorist extremist. I do think he did this because of his religious faith. He seems to have had those tendencies for years now. Radicalized I mean, since he showed up on the FBIs watch list. Imo, he did this at the urging of ISIS who called for all supporters to commit acts of violence against the infidels during Ramadan.

JMO though

I think you may be correct.

Some spin doctors are working overtime right now, saying the wrong thing could backfire in a big way.

I expect certain folks will put off making any sort of relevant comment until the "FBI investigation is complete". For some this is a "lose/lose" situation that will anger supporters no matter which side they take.

political correctness rears its ugly head. it is a terrorist attack plain and simple by a muslim. no getting around it.

[video=twitter;742009920808210432]https://twitter.com/OrlandoPolice/status/742009920808210432[/video]

In hail of gunfire in which suspect was killed, OPD officer was shot..............................

If the dad knew his son was so angered by two gay men kissing in Miami that he planned a mass shooting he should have called the FBI on his own son. Why didn't he?

I agree, he couldn't tip LE off but he could issue a statement after the damage has been done. Something is very wrong there. I bet parents know quite a bit more.

Local news are now telling folks NOT to come to give blood today. There are too many. They want people to sign up for later in the week

Link please....this goes against what Orlando, FL FOX just reported on TV at 11:25am central time

CNN is reporting that he may have pledged allegiance to ISIS. They are asking people that knew him in Port St. Lucie to contact them with any information.

I don't know what to think at this point. Patience, Surfie, patience.

RE: The FBI has stated that there are no other threats.

'The FBI was obviously unaware of the Pulse nightclub attack.. Although OM was investigated twice by the FBI in 2013 and again in 2014'. "How can they possibly state that there are no other threats by other lone wolves"?

A few months ago I remember reading that ISIS had requested jihadist lone wolves to plan their attacks without communicating their plans on social media to prevent the info from being intercepted prior to the attacks...

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/...pprximately-20-dead-and-42-injured_/240714160
Senator Bill Nelson: Intelligence Committee Staff believe shooter has ties to ISIS

Senator Bill Nelson spoke to the public at 11:50 a.m. and stated that Intelligence Committee Staff from the Counter Terrorism Center in DC, believe that there is some connection between ISIS and the shooter. However, Nelson said that the FBI has not confirmed this. The FBI has said that they believe there are ties to Islamic radicalism.

The FBI has stated that there are no other threats.
Snipped - read more

Ahhhh....Paris just had their own attacks......no place is safe in the World, no place is safe

I realize this and that was the point I was making.Went through the Brussels airport 1 day before explosion.

Sanpaku eyes

His eyes reminds me of a show I watched one time and they were saying that one of the things they look for when trying to identify a sociopath or psychopath is often the whites of their eyes can be seen below the colored part of their eyes. iris, pupil, etc. Is that what they call Sanpaku eyes?

He sure looks so cold and sinister in this photo but maybe its because I know what he has done.

For sure. I knew a guy several years ago that died from a gun shot wound in the shoulder. People think that you have to be hit straight in the heart or head to be killed. It's just not so.

On the flip-side, many people have survived a direct head shot.

Seems in the amount of time the standoff took, maybe many who had NON life threatening injuries indeed died from loss of blood :( **speculative**

His eyes reminds me of a show I watched one time and they were saying that one of the things they look for when trying to identify a sociopath or psychopath is often the whites of their eyes can be seen below the colored part of their eyes. iris, pupil, etc. Is that what they call Sanpaku eyes?

He sure looks so cold and sinister in this photo but maybe its because I know what he has done.

Yes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanpaku

I don't know a thing about this site, sorry mods. Disney World raises security.

http://www.chipandco.com/disney-world-raises-security-light-terrorist-attack-orlando-242055/

No they really haven't heightened it much at all. They have always had those detectors and even if you didn't have a bag I had to go through it last night at 6 pm. They have been doing that my whole stay here. The only change was that we had mini is holders and had to open them prior to the ticket check-in. If things were really that bad they would have had the metal detectors and guards at the transportation center for the company when you go into the magic kingdom. The only way from that parking lot is to go by Ferry boat with 1,000ish people or the monorails that hold just as many and they are in an enclosed place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member