FL - Mass Shooting at Pulse nightclub, Orlando, 12 June 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks KZ. I had wondered about that.

If we look at a possible reality that he was gay , I am sure he could not yell out anyone wanna to sleep with me. I would think he knew this was going to be huge story, if he had shame, I would think he would rather the world beleive this is like ISIS related (more than gay ) than I am struggling with my sexual idently, does that make sense??

It is driving directly to Pulse that makes me think this

Hi Dexter!!

Glad your here , love your posts!!!!

So shocked at the death toll. What a sad place our beautiful world is becoming. God bless everyone involved and affected.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

In Florida, gay men are not allowed to donate blood! Yet thousands of them want to help out their fellow LGBT members after this tragic even but are not able to. They need to change this law stuck in the 80s!
They lifted the ban, at least for now.

If we look at a possible reality that he was gay , I am sure he could not yell out anyone wanna to sleep with me. I would think he knew this was going to be huge story, if he had shame, I would think he would rather the world beleive this is like ISIS related (more than gay ) than I am struggling with my sexual idently, does that make sense??

It is driving directly to Pulse that makes me think this

He stayed with the hostages for several hours and chose to die with them.

Thinking he was alarmed at his own (perhaps favourable) response to the gay men kissing, rather than worried about his son's well-being, and wanted to eradicate those feelings in the worst way possible.
Also, interesting that he stayed with the hostages for several hours, and essentially chose to die with them.
imo, speculation.
https://www.google.ca/search?q=Omar...UICSgC&biw=1366&bih=659#imgrc=FTM9j1K7y6ewoM:
View attachment 96547

Local 6

born NY

at his place of employ he had been making Islam rants

What people did not see it coming? Considering US has mass shooting regularly, one could reasonably expect a mass shooting happening. Or are you suggesting people should have seen it coming at that specific location?

that isis has and is killing gays left and right over in middle east and apparently are now doing so here. we, people who have at least half a brain, knew it was just a matter of time before isis and other radicals start killing left and right here by any means

Subscribing, lots to catch up on. Orlando :( what a horrific few days

Hi Dexter!!

Glad your here , love your posts!!!!

Lol. Cariis.

Glad to see you on this thread. I wonderedwhat happened before. But it's good to see you back in action.

So do you think Omar was an extremists. Or do you think he only mentioned isis in order to be more infamous?

Local 6

born NY

and why wasn't the threats/rants taken seriously by the FBI?
If I go on a rant at work not only would I be fired but LE or the FBI would be called. Since when is it ok for these hate filled rants brushed off? I think we are way too lenient.
I take threats seriously.

Local 6
born NY

FBI spokesperson on CNN outlined the two times he was investigated in the past a few minutes ago. I'm trying to find an article about it, 'cause my memory isn't the best. The first time he was investigated (in 2013?) was about making terrorist threats/Islamic rants at his place of employ. If that's the case, why was he allowed to continue working there?

The second time he had a tie to an Islamic suicide boomer. I didn't catch the name/history there. It was investigated and found that the tie was not significant enough to make any action. FBI had an open investigation on this guy.

Folks can say what makes them feel good about why but facts are facts. This has all the hallmarks of an islamic terrorist attack on a crowded nightclub that happened to be a gay club that was full of gays, if anyone is watching the news you will see that the islamic terrorist are not friendly to the gay community. In my opinion he did this for his religious beliefs which is islam. Lots of people are not happy about a heterosexual couple kissing/making out in public much less a gay couple, yet we don't hear about mass killings over it. JMO It's like saying that the boston bombers didn't like runners/joggers to me. jmo idk

After calling 911 to declare his allegiance to the Islamic State terrorist group, a gunman here killed 50 people and wounded 53 in a crowded gay nightclub early Sunday, the worst mass shooting slaughter in American history, law enforcement officials said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/13/u...e-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

They lifted the ban, at least for now.

Local news a while ago , the ban lifted but they are having trouble getting it actually implemented whatever that means??

oh

local news

he made a 911 call prior to start shooting, claiming a favorable view of ISIS.

Touching local reporter having a hard time keeping it together on air

and why wasn't the threats/rants taken seriously by the FBI?
If I go on a rant at work not only would I be fired but LE or the FBI would be called. Since when is it ok for these hate filled rants brushed off? I think we are way too lenient.
I take threats seriously.

It has to be a specific threat. Otherwise it's freedom of speech. If somebody is just ranting, what can they be arrested for?

50 people?? I've been busy and had a visitor, last I saw it said 20.

I don't have any words :tears:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member