FL - Mass Shooting at Pulse nightclub, Orlando, 12 June 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prayers for all. The poor woman looking for her son just breaks my heart . :(

There is another news conf coming at 930.

Bomb robots are running around establsihments near the club.
My internet service provider is very bumpy - I think it is this event actually.

This is so sad words cannot describe how i feel. My beloved Florida.. yes it was the happiest place on earth when I visited. Not even because of it's many attractions but because of the wonderful people. Praying for everyone affected. I have one question, it may sound silly but if this perp hypotethically would be an american muslim with connects to isis or some other terror organisation, would it be labeled domestic terrorism? Because here it hasn't happened but i know they would say islamic radicalism nonetheless, citizen or not. Just praying now. :( and thanks again for all relevant news sources.

Omar Martin(e) US citizen, from Port St. Lucy. Shooter. Not sure how to spell his last name yet.

Having problems so may have to do several posts

images

Omar Mateen from Port St. Lucie, Florida.

"We do have suggestions that the individual may have leanings toward that particular ideology," Hopper said.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/06/12/shooting-orlando-club/85785254/

Personally I think the FBI wants to get the info out earlier so it can't be turned into "workplace violence" later.

Must be very frustrating to do a massive investigation and uncover the truth, only to find out another "official" story will be released after all of your hard work.

Oh no, what fresh he** is this?!
Approximately 20 people dead in shooting at Orlando nightclub, at least 42 injured

Wow, that place was very elegant!

Stark contrast to the horrors now left behind.
:(

Darn good thing they had an cop working security, if they didn't this could have been much much worse.

[video=twitter;741982168478535681]https://twitter.com/Local2057IAFF/status/741982168478535681[/video]

Personally I think the FBI wants to get the info out earlier so it can't be turned into "workplace violence" later.

Must be very frustrating to do a massive investigation and uncover the truth, only to find out another "official" story will be released after all of your hard work.

when things like this happen, I go to drudge and go though the news outlets to see what they are saying, abc cbs nbc cnn fox wpost nytimes to get a pulse, and some (not hard to guess) are still not using the words, radical islam, terrorism or anything linked to it. amazing. jmo

Tragic. I wonder why it's taking so long to release any shooter information, hmmm....

Just heard press conference pushed to 10:15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member