FL - Mass Shooting at Pulse nightclub, Orlando, 12 June 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suspect name earlier in thread just confimred ABC. From Port St Lucie FL. IMO, this is important - I think it would rule out a "lover" -- by that I mean it seems he came directly to the area from sleswhere

data=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1u-gM,P-U0SYTtVw1OEbPWZftWBKlrrxER6V6atlMzRsYc5WcWMXGx3uRvAHrRyAEf1UBQiqCXIifVOMZxgXK1XY8bCfNfIUKKVaeOq_q81ZwiL8wv_--J1ul65bv7OlQp3tw3KvYUV-lP7LNGVpo-oJ0iPYA,AE3AJAue3JdvYCxJ99e7PLTDtL1mptpTVok-n9l6wZD0h-Nw64ToVHY2VOrDqpQL2S8AC7EbebqeR4rWtI0gTW2P_z0R6H_1UIYLSJiV2Vr5F35wuWAbxHP2d6RzJC8ICJiEDRQXe3YSSkfSzr-CXUT1lIizRzUSXz8rL0OiL6UqfzEQVXQjFRFdEBHD4Zx6dqRZusylaX_21oeWcbdr_LXRUG3LPRQl3554MAJ2jBhHmgC486pDrVF4Jko8b1uX5feJ7fpF4zassOyKTTqNteCfSpSznxRTRxItz9RyxxkXMQtvKyp7H-Pim73h9HDmDYCzshkqsraJ40X52BA26sQncSSM5XCQmfQJmQwK-BN396XKUV1_7jIhTM3dlJqsQ_o8UiT3GNjYRe27ZAA42JfPq3VhLtTjp66YCwh_JT6MqHmLFHuTHJ1EeojKuiDN3pxEp5akMjUla7fav_kd

The club was hosting a theme night and it might have been busier than usual. I wonder if the gunman knew this and was hoping for a higher casualty number . Just sickening.

Tragic. I wonder why it's taking so long to release any shooter information, hmmm....

The police announced he was dead at 5:53 am, not even 4 hours ago. When the last press conference was held, there were an estimated 20 bodies still in the club.

[video=twitter;741982168478535681]https://twitter.com/Local2057IAFF/status/741982168478535681[/video]

This doesn't sound good for it has to mean many of the victims are in critical condition.:(

[video=youtube;6e_-zzeemiQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e_-zzeemiQ[/video]

local ABC outlet witness described him as Latin

His car was like a dark gray suv - the windows were blown out by LE local ABC outlet

This is all too familiar, in the 1980's gay club Southern Nights in Orlando managers and personel were held captive and executed. I was a patron of the club and we always knew someone could come in and shoot,it was discussed frequently and they had off duty police at the front door because there were people who came to start trouble. I wonder if Pulse had security at the front door? I pray for these victims.

Tragic. I wonder why it's taking so long to release any shooter information, hmmm....

I think its because they all are extremely busy. This is a huge crime scene with multiple casualties.

They probably wont bring the bodies out until another few hours have passed. My heart is with the parents and loved one who wait to get an answer where they child is and if they are inside the club or maybe they decided to go elsewhere.

Such an awful tragedy.

O.C. Fire Fighters @Local2057IAFF

Blood, especially type O is in large demand in #Orlando please donate if you can today. #PrayForOrlando #Pulse #IAFF @IAFFNewsDesk 6:15 AM - 12 Jun 2016

Getting scary - news is pushing for blood donations

Must have upgraded the plan using the Dylan Roof playbook or the Columbine Shooters playbook or Sandy Hook, etc.

Will it ever end?

This is so sad words cannot describe how i feel. My beloved Florida.. yes it was the happiest place on earth when I visited. Not even because of it's many attractions but because of the wonderful people. Praying for everyone affected. I have one question, it may sound silly but if this perp hypotethically would be an american muslim with connects to isis or some other terror organisation, would it be labeled domestic terrorism? Because here it hasn't happened but i know they would say islamic radicalism nonetheless, citizen or not. Just praying now. :( and thanks again for all relevant news sources.

This verbage confuses me to wassermann. Now they are tossing both domestic and his last name as drifting the notions if that makes sense?

I think the shooter knew the club enough to know how to barricade it and the location of exits/bathrooms/etc. I wonder if he was a lone wolf or if this was organised similarly to the shooting in the music hall in Paris.

The club draws a young demo. This is Orlando, not exactly an elightened (if you know what I mean!)

Somewhat bothersome that media is freely shooting video of these kids. They might not be out. Their employers might have some issues with our livestyle. Parents may not know.

Neighbors may be homophobes

For a young person to "come "out" to family by being on stretcher on the local news, being transported from a gay club is not be the ideal way to go through the coming out "process"

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member