Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about who you marry in the future?

Do you mean if you marry another American? Nothing would change.

If you marry someone who isn't American your status wouldn't change but for your spouse the whole process - visa, pr status, possible citizenship - would start.

You don't become a citizen when you marry an American citizen. You can apply for a Visa to live here either temporarily or permanent based on the marriage. From there you can go after a few years and apply for citizenship. Once you obtain citizenship if you are an American citizen unless you renounce your citizenship. Divorcing the American citizen does have no effect on it.

Scratch the word if in there. Once you obtain citizenship you are an American citizen unless you renounce your citizenship.

How would she know? She hasn't had any contact with him in 7 or 8 years!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I heard that interview, they seem to be into some sort of New Age thing now. Nothing wrong with that but it may be affecting her analysis of him. Her current fiancee seemed to be controlling the interview and it seemed to be him that was so adamant that this was mental, not due to extremism. I found myself wondering if she found another controlling man. She had some interesting details but I discounted the analysis of him.

I think that a terrorist attack at Disney World or Disney Land would be a measure above what we saw last night.

I wouldn't put it past Islamic terrorist's to do it. A very high value target like Disney equals much more gain in the goal they are trying to achieve. JMO

There was already an attempt at Disneyland Paris. More are likely. JMO

Agree. The lone wolves are something else.

But would we consider Dylan Roof the church shooter a Klansmen?

Or was he just a nut job that had friends of other races while just hating a particular group more. Or better yet just having a bad day while hating everyone but chosed a specific setting to act upon?

I truly think that some lone people are not truly part of a group. But they will refer to a specific group when trying to justify why they killed whomever. Jmo.

I wouldn't call him a klansman but I'd call him a white supremacist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A bit Off Topic here...
I wanted to add for myself, I lived in Germany for many years and I lived on the German economy and on post. I ate meat from the commissary, off post in restaurants, and I also ate meat from other countries. This was during the Mad Cow Crisis. Because I lived there during those Key Years, I am not allowed to donate blood even though it was Years and Years ago...

So with Mad cow disease, maybe it takes years to show up in the blood? I don't know....

Perhaps with other blood borne illnesses or diseases as well?

IMOO.

There's a whole list of reason why they would decline/deny a blood donation - malaria, zika, tattoos, etc.

http://www.redcrossblood.org/donating-blood/eligibility-requirements/eligibility-criteria-alphabetical-listing

Why no updates from the hospitals yet? With 53 injured - that's a lot of people and yet no updates as to good condition, critical condition, etc.

Wired: Why Most Gay Men Still Aren’t Allowed to Donate Blood (6/12/16)

The FDA first put a complete ban on blood donations from men who have ever had sex with men in 1983, during the early days of the AIDS epidemic. Scientists knew little about the new virus, and fear was running high. But as testing for HIV become routine, even the medical community began rallying for an overhaul. In December 2015, the FDA revised its recommendations—allowing gay men to donate blood—but only if they have been abstinent for the past 12 months.​

So the wavier given today for gays donating blood could be a health problem down the road.

Not good.

Not true.

While there have been reports that OneBlood lifted the restrictions on gay and bisexual men donating blood, the organization refuted the claim, tweeting: "FDA guidelines remain in effect for blood donation. There are false reports circulating that FDA rules were being lifted. Not true."

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-...rlando-blood-bank-lifts-gay-blood-ban-n590521

I heard that interview, they seem to be into some sort of New Age thing now. Nothing wrong with that but it may be affecting her analysis of him. Her current fiancee seemed to be controlling the interview and it seemed to be him that was so adamant that this was mental, not due to extremism. I found myself wondering if she found another controlling man. She had some interesting details but I discounted the analysis of him.

I 100% agree Snick. On all points.

Do you mean if you marry another American? Nothing would change.

If you marry someone who isn't American your status wouldn't change but for your spouse the whole process - visa, pr status, possible citizenship - would start.

Let's say John goes to Mexico, falls in love with Juanita and he brings her back to America and marries her. Does Juanita become a citizen? They stay married for a period of time and then divorce. Now Juanita is here and she decides to marry Juan, a Mexican. Who is a citizen?

I just found out that Christopher Leinonen is among the deceased his mom was the one who was shown on the News multiple times today and my heart breaks for all but this one really pulls at my heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How would she know? She hasn't had any contact with him in 7 or 8 years!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

If someone I knew committed an atrocity I would know never to speak to media because for some reason people turn on the family and friends of the accused, even if they were also victims of this person, like this poor woman was!

ok there is a victim list did not hear the website , obviously I can find it . Dont want to now

Imo . This isis crap is bull crap in the United States. Jmo.

You are not frisked when entering Times Square in NY while getting on the subway.

And the last mass shooter on a NY subway train was Collin Ferguson <modsnip> in the 80s or early 90s while opening fire because he was mad about his wife or other things or just crazy. Jmo.

So if Isis was this much of a threat. Than why no other public transportations have subcumm to events such as this?

Just asking.

Maybe this now supposed terrorist attack on American soil is being too much of being salacious since its a big election year. Jmo.

This was not a Terrorist attack. It was simply done by a guy who felt that he didn't fit in to society while using other agendas to vouch for his nonsense while he knew that he would be dead and gone. Jmo.

Marcus Dwayne Robertson, a former U.S. Marine known to his supporters at his Orlando-based Fundamental Islamic Knowledge Seminary as &#8220;Abu Taubah.&#8221;

There's a whole list of reason why they would decline/deny a blood donation - malaria, zika, tattoos, etc.

http://www.redcrossblood.org/donating-blood/eligibility-requirements/eligibility-criteria-alphabetical-listing

I was recently told if you've had a tooth implant (using cadaver bone) prevents one from donating blood for one year.
I would assume if they used synthetic bone or took your own bone for the surgical tooth implant process, you'd be ok for that particular parameter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BUKANAS