FL - Mass Shooting at Pulse nightclub, Orlando, 12 June 2016 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
many people are stating their opinions (which is fine) very strongly, sounding as if their minds are made up about certain things that we still dont have enough information about.

i would caution against doing that, saying things like "this was NOT terrorism", "he was NOT mentally ill, he knew exactly what he was doing".

to me, those seem like the kinds of statements that will get you entrenched in a position and less willing to be open to changing your mind when more information comes out.

I agree. But what we need to recognise here is that he told LE, right before the shooting, this is why I did it. This is a first hand, first person explanation of why he did this. We don't have to wait for a letter, a blog, expert analysis or anything else. There's more than likely plenty of triggers, vulnerabilities, experiences, etc that contributed to him going out and getting the guns and attacking those poor innocent victims, on that particular night, at that particular location, but its black and white in terms of why HE said he did this. That's very powerful in understanding these types of attacks. Whether he was known by prominent ISIS leaders or not, HE acted in support of what ISIS is sprouting to the world.

Here is Marcus Dwayne Roberson a.k.a. Abu Taubah ranting about homosexuality, he even complains that if Muslims don't pretend to accept it they can be deported etc...

[video=youtube;ciZ2oDCCdqs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciZ2oDCCdqs&list=PL11C36AB476B1C679&index=2[/video]

So wouldn't Omar have mentioned this guy during the 911 call, as his inspiration and mentor if this was Omars supposed Prophet Mohammed that taught him everything.

Thats like Daniel Son not mentioning Mr. Miagi after winning the final tournament. Jmo.

Would the nightclub have had a metal detector on the door? I'm in Australia, so I don't know what is in place in the clubs over there now.

No, I emailed a neighbor, and posted his response, who is at a conferance today (thank god) who goes Pulse and no there is nothing

Former Co-Worker: ‘He Talked About Killing People All the Time’

“He talked about killing people all the time,” the former co-worker, Daniel Gilroy, said.

According to Mr. Gilroy, who said that he had repeatedly complained to G4S, the security company that employed them, Mr. Mateen was a loud, profane presence who was prone to using racial, ethnic and sexual slurs.

“He was just agitated about everything, always shaken, always agitated, always mad,” said Mr. Gilroy

“I kind of feel a little guilty that I didn’t fight harder,” Mr. Gilroy said. “If I didn’t walk away and I fought, then maybe 50 people would still be alive today.”

“I wasn’t shocked,” he said. “I saw it coming.”

Updated Deceased Victim List: RIP :(

Edward Sotomayor Jr., 34 years old

Stanley Almodovar III, 23 years old

Luis Omar Ocasio-Capo, 20 years old

Juan Ramon Guerrero, 22 years old

Eric Ivan Ortiz-Rivera, 36 years old

Peter O. Gonzalez-Cruz, 22 years old

Luis S. Vielma, 22 years old

Kimberly Morris, 37 years old

http://www.cityoforlando.net/blog/victims/

And not all tooth implants need a bone graph. I have two tooth implants and I was lucky, no graphs. But I still can't donate blood because of the prevalence of Mad Cow disease during the time I lived in Germany.

Right....my tooth implant did not require either cadaver bone or synthetic bone.

Back to topic: This horrific act of Isis terrorism is hitting very close to home for me in a logistical & emotional sense. My patience is running thin & I'm getting angry at the murderers Sad day in America.

So am I even partway correct in assuming these fake names are

1. People hiding their orientation,

and

2. Maybe minors?

So wouldn't Omar have mentioned this guy during the 911 call, as his inspiration and mentor if this was Omars supposed Prophet Mohammed that taught him everything.

Thats like Daniel Son not mentioning Mr. Miagi after winning the final tournament. Jmo.

He wouldn't mention him unless he wanted to screw the guy over. Naming him would be seen as naming an accomplice at last initially.

CNN just said that he showed up at 2 and was let in by the off duty (security) police officer at the door

My question is how did he get that long gun (AR-15) past that guy? That's not a gun you can just shove in your waistband - now he probably had it down the back of his pants - but still - with a long gun shoved down the back of your pants you don't moved as fluidly as you normally would.

Just a question - how did he get that AR-15 past the door?

Its CNN! That is so wrong it is funny. INterviews today that he was seen inside the bar at 930 drinking. His car was parked about 300 feet from the front door. He had his gun in his car . At closing he went to his car.

My speculation here is he planed to murder a bunch of people as they were leaving the bar at closing, did not expect an armed guard, which is why he ended up running "into" the bar after the shooting started outside .

He sat there for hours and watched men kiss on each other, flirt with one another , dance together , etc and it fueled him and his final act IMO

just my hunches

I understand that they ask those questions. But how do they know if the donor is telling the truth?

They obviously test the blood now before it's used so why do they even ask?

Some people — most people, IMO — will answer the questions honestly. Saves everyone time. All donated blood will be tested anyway, but if they can say "no thank you" up front to most of the people who are ineligible to donate, it saves a lot of time and money in the donating phase and in the testing phase.

There's so many nut cases about LE probably has no chance of identifying which one above the next one is most likely to act.

There have been no blood changes as a result of today. Howver the FDA recently changed it to this

1. Defer for 12 months from the most recent contact any individual who has a history of sex with a person who: has ever had a positive test for HIV, ever exchanged sex for money or drugs, or ever engaged in non-prescription injection drug use.
  2. Defer for 12 months from the most recent transfusion any individual who has a history of receiving a transfusion of Whole Blood or blood components donated by another person (allogeneic transfusion).
  3. Defer for 12 months from the most recent exposure any individual who has a history of through-the-skin contact with the blood of another individual, such as a needle stick or blood contact with an open wound or mucous membrane.
  4. Defer for 12 months from the most recent tattoo, ear or body piercing. However, individuals who have undergone tattooing within 12 months of donation are eligible to donate if the tattoo was applied by a state regulated entity with sterile needles and non-reused ink. Individuals who have undergone ear or body piercing within 12 months of donation are eligible to donate if the piercing was done using single-use equipment.
  5. Defer for 12 months after completion of treatment any individual with a history of syphilis or gonorrhea or with a history of diagnosis or treatment for syphilis or gonorrhea in the past 12 months.
  6. Defer for 12 months from the most recent contact a man who has had sex with another man during the past 12 months.
  7. Defer for 12 months from the most recent contact a female who has had sex during the past 12 months with a man who has had sex with another man in the past 12 months.

http://www.fda.gov/BiologicsBloodVaccines/BloodBloodProducts/QuestionsaboutBlood/ucm108186.htm

O/T: to show the need for strict guidelines, my father contracted Hepatitis C from a blood transfusion in 1981 during graft surgery for third-degree burns as a result of a refinery explosion. It was my understanding that at that time HepC had not yet been identified and, as a result, the blood donation was not screened for it. HIV was also active at that time but I don't think it was on the "radar" yet and the donation was also not tested for it. After it was learned he had contracted HepC, he was tested for HIV and was negative. He ultimately died from complications of the HepC. Unfortunately he fell in the gap between diagnosis and the development of any real treatment. It would be different if he was diagnosed today. Of the six men burned in the explosion, four ended up with HepC.

Its CNN! That is so wrong it is funny. INterviews today that he was seen inside the bar at 930 drinking. His car was parked about 300 feet from the front door. He had his gun in his car . At closing he went to his car.

My speculation here is he planed to murder a bunch of people as they were leaving the bar at closing, did not expect an armed guard, which is why he ended up running "into" the bar after the shooting started outside .

He sat there for hours and watched men kiss on each other, flirt with one another , dance together , etc and it fueled him and his final act IMO

just my hunches

Thank you - I have not heard that he was there since 9:30 - certainly, if he was - you are right on point - he sat there and watched and drank and got more riled up as time ticked on.

It is 2 hours away from his home so he had to have left the house by 7:30. I've heard it was a rented van - more proof of premeditation. And - that parking spot, you don't get that close to these clubs later in the evening. The more people that show up - the further away you usually have to park. So, the 9:30 arrival makes even more sense.

And he had to have stormed the door with those guns. You can't just walk in with a long gun and a glock - good security at the door would spot that right quick.

JMHO

Also maybe others went by "Stage Names", too…

IMOO.

older people like myself never need ID at bars............so I never take any. I imagine lots of handbags, wallets are destroyed or away from the deceased.............:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member