FL - Mass Shooting at Pulse nightclub, Orlando, 12 June 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CNN saying he was very confused about himself sexually. May have a boyfriend at pulse + motivated to a murderess spree.....WOW

I believe we should adopt many of the surveillance techniques used by Israel. And definitely start questioning all airline passengers just as El Al air does prior to allowing anyone to board a flight.. jmo We are all targets, and can be killed anytime,anywhere. wish we had leadership here. jmo

Israel has many fewer smaller airports. And what they do as far as screening requires specialized training. Not the minimum wage, minimum training that the TSA pays for. It would take at least a generation to train and implement an Israeli-type system in our numerous, vast airports. Or simply cut down on flights to a number of passengers that can be managed. And Americans won't stand for that.

If he is such a devout Muslim, why is he going to Pulse and getting drunk? Why is he at a place that everyone says is against his religion? Why is he on gay dating sites? Does not sound like a devout Muslim to me

IDK, but some of the 9/11 bombers were hanging out and drinking the night before they murdered 3000 people..

Also a guy said this killer asked a guy out! Harboring Hus secret. Friends were gay.

Just watched part of Anderson Cooper and witness a who performed at the club says that the shooter visited the club a couple of times monthly for a period of around 3 years and the shooter also used a gay dating app to contact people.

And his father expected us to believe that seeing two men kissing a couple of months ago set this off.

Most homophobic, s are afraid they are gay.....CNN hope someone is watching this + can transcribe better than myself. He was very homophobic.

Israel has many fewer smaller airports. And what they do as far as screening requires specialized training. Not the minimum wage, minimum training that the TSA pays for. It would take at least a generation to train and implement an Israeli-type system in our numerous, vast airports. Or simply cut down on flights to a number of passengers that can be managed. And Americans won't stand for that.

No, I think we could do it. We may soon be at a place where we have to do it. We rebuilt our navy after pearl harbor. People who had never even worked in a factory before found themselves making steel sheets for ship hulls. It worked, and we were able to prevail. just some thoughts and jmo

Just a thought, fired from juvie place....could he of tried to fool around with boys?

This thread is going to close at approx 10:30 PM Eastern. A new thread will open up at that time.

What if... He only said isis and whatever to cover his actions? And his strict father. What if after all the evidence is gathered authorities say it wasn't a terrorist attack; at all. Will anyone accept that? Or will everyone always think it was isis?

One element conspicuously missing from this list: Islamic terrorism.

The primary element, IMO.

Yes! Cause IMO we shall find out this was a component , but very weak. Ask yourself , if his parents were born in Chicago would any of this dialog happen. No.

As the story progresses, the more IMO only my inital notions are bearing fruit.

If there is any truth to :

he had been there before

there was trauma to seeing men kiss

he started taking action for the other night after the kiss

he was not a suicidal bomber - did everything he could to live

he was hiding his secret - for years

think about it for a moment, his marrage lasted 4 months

he became enraged to the point to where her family removed her- that is rage related impulse control issues. He did not want to be with a woman. He wanted to cruise men.

This inner conflict resulted in self loathing, and rage, at the wife

it is just all coming together

does his parents place of birth have some role her yes, no different than the millions of gay teens that are tossed out on the street by their family casue they endorse the bible junk about man on man or whatever that hateful and judgemenatal part of that book is

it has amused me for years , of the "bible" is the ultimate "truth" how come when one goes into a bookstore, and pick up one of the "real version" each an everyone of them is different

how can one "truth" be the ulimate one , when there are 475 versions of the core hate breeding one??

In the end, we are all arguing for the same thing...respect and safety for all.

What if... He only said isis and whatever to cover his actions? And his strict father. What if after all the evidence is gathered authorities say it wasn't a terrorist attack; at all. Will anyone accept that? Or will everyone always think it was isis?

If there's reliable evidence that it was homophobia unrelated to Islamic terrorism, I would accept that.

But there seem to be a lot of people who are competely unprepared to accept that it was Islamic terrorism, which is the evidence currently points to.

An AR-15 can be an excellent home defense weapon.

If you're accurate and confident you don't need an AR-15 for home defense. Unless of course you expect an army to invade, in which case, they don't care about your AR-15. They've got tanks, and airplanes, and helicopters, and stun weapons, etc...

If there's reliable evidence that it was homophobia unrelated to Islamic terrorism, I would accept that.

But there seem to be a lot of people who are competely unprepared to accept that it was Islamic terrorism, which is the evidence currently points to.

I believed that he aligned himself with isis until late this afternoon. I still lean that way. But the more that comes out , I wonder.

Eta:: and if they say it wasn't. ..I will admit in the back of my mind I may always wonder anyway.

Yes! Cause IMO we shall find out this was a component , but very weak. Ask yourself , if his parents were born in Chicago would any of this dialog happen. No.

As the story progresses, the more IMO only my inital notions are bearing fruit.

If there is any truth to :

he had been there before

there was trauma to seeing men kiss

he started taking action for the other night after the kiss

he was not a suicidal bomber - did everything he could to live

he was hiding his secret - for years

think about it for a moment, his marrage lasted 4 months

he became enraged to the point to where her family removed her- that is rage related impulse control issues. He did not want to be with a woman. He wanted to cruise men.

This inner conflict resulted in self loathing, and rage, at the wife

it is just all coming together

does his parents place of birth have some role her yes, no different than the millions of gay teens that are tossed out on the street by their family casue they endorse the bible junk about man on man or whatever that hateful and judgemenatal part of that book is

it has amused me for years , of the "bible" is the ultimate "truth" how come when one goes into a bookstore, and pick up one of the "real version" each an everyone of them is different

how can one "truth" be the ulimate one , when there are 475 versions of the core hate breeding one??

Yes, and add to this his father was a homophobe which would have increased his conflict, he was in a low paying job so may not have felt financially free to upset his parents in case he still needed their support / inheritance, he draped himself in the ISIS flag to cover his true motivation, I mean the guy rang 911 to make sure they knew it was ISIS and that's the only reason he was doing it, what if the truth was too close to home to deal with, even in death?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech