FL - Mass Shooting at Pulse nightclub, Orlando, 12 June 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not organized peron. I just want to post this. Norman Cass...

that is the most of his name I caught with ANderson was the most compelling interview I have seen thus far .

In order of just memory

I need to set up the scene he said:

In bathroom with 20 others

he came in

shot someone

they saw blood start coming on the floor from the stall next door

people , from the stall begged through the door not to kill them

he fired again

he hit someone , the gunman laughed

he then (gunman) took his smaller gun, put it on top of the stall door and just started shooting in the stall

this guy was hit a couple of times and just got out of the hospital

he has had nightmares about the laugh and bullets smashing into the floor in the bathroom.

I had to post the most of the name I could get. We know how this works.

Tomm the entire interview will be on YOu Tube -- which is good

it was the most compelling interview I have seen/heard about what was really going on during those hours

just a mess

he was very descriptive

amazing

Being born in America, but raised in a family where the father seems delusional, stating he is President of Afghanistan, does not bode with American standards. (The father was stating his Presidency in an article or video. I have read too much to link it).

The result is exactly what we have seen, a young man who is totally mixed up on where his allegiance is. I believe the more we learn about him, we will learn he was a smart kid, with odd behavior, an attitude, and smart mouth.

If his wife knew he was talking about a massive shooting at Walt Disney World Downtown or this club Pulse, is she guilty of not reporting it to LE? Or does the spouse exclusion come into play here?

My opinions only.

Yes old country beliefs but lived here.......dysfunctional all the way!

The attempts to deflect from the real issue are so strong.

Depends what you think the 'real issue' is, the homophobic hate crime draped in the ISIS flag, or the unmentionable issues of how the politicians are twisting this event to support their own platforms.

Y'all lost me back at Ted Nugent. I wish they would hurry up and arrest who ever it is. :)

On a related topic:

The Associated Press Verified account 
‏@AP
BREAKING: Officials confirm Canadian hostage was beheaded by Muslim militants in the southern Philippines.

The Middle East was a hotbed of Islamic terrorism for centuries before the U.S. even existed. Nice try, though.

So you think only the US has suffered the effects of Islamic terrorism?

I'm going to get stoned for this...but he is still a foreigner. Born to Muslim parents that believe and study belief's that are not American. After reading about his father, I believe he was brought up to hate us and America and groomed to do what he did. Just because someone is born on American soil, does not mean they love this country, believe in our constitution etc...

He WAS NOT one of us.

Exactly. While he was legally a US citizen, he was NOT American. Not in the sense of embracing America's freedoms to live as we choose, to love who we choose, and to worship as we please. He was an Islamic terrorist who happened to hold US citizenship.

I believe we should adopt many of the surveillance techniques used by Israel. And definitely start questioning all airline passengers just as El Al air does prior to allowing anyone to board a flight.. jmo We are all targets, and can be killed anytime,anywhere. wish we had leadership here. jmo

FYI, type O . is universal donor. But anyone who is willing to give blood should do so. It's always appreciated. A crisis can arise at any time and blood will be needed PDQ.

Hubby is type O. He's donating.

FYI, type O . is universal donor. But anyone who is willing to give blood should do so. It's always appreciated. A crisis can arise at any time and blood will be needed PDQ.

Incorrect

O- is considered the universal donor
O+ is considered the universal recipient

I am an RN. Regardless of blood type, it is always important to donate blood if you can.

Enough.

Is this an MSM link?

They are a U.S. publication. I've read them before. Idk other than that. If the admins want to take a look at their website and decide I'm fine w/that.

I kinda think media need to stop trying to put this in one box

It is homophobia
it is mental illiness
it is rejection

it is self loathing

it is impulse / anger mangement issues

it is family early learnings

this one is not easy - like planned parent hood

or like the congresswoman

or like Elliot

this is a multi layered disaster moo

O positive is the most common blood type and most likely to be transfused. O negative donors are the “Universal Donor.” People with O negative blood are universal red blood cell donors. This means that their red blood cells can be transfused to any blood type.

So he drove all that way to go to Pulse several times. He was there with his wife as well.

He was angry about someone saying something about religion, but he was getting drunk. Against the religion.

So what made him lose it after going there for three years? Did guys reject him?

Of course, his wife said he was scoping out Disney too.

I think it is going to turn out to be some kind of personal slight he had that he magnified

Exactly. While he was legally a US citizen, he was NOT American. Not in the sense of embracing America's freedoms to live as we choose, to love who we choose, and to worship as we please. He was an Islamic terrorist who happened to hold US citizenship.

After the Paris attacks, ISIS said that they would be going after "soft targets", both in Europe and here. Guess we ignore their statements at our own risk. jmo

I kinda think media need to stop trying to put this in one box

It is homophobia
it is mental illiness
it is rejection

it is self loathing

it is impulse / anger mangement issues

it is family early learnings

this one is not easy - like planned parent hood

or like the congresswoman

or like Elliot

this is a multi layered disaster moo

Well said CARIIS. Life simply isn't simple. We just try to "make it so" so that we can simply presume to deal with it.

Hugs to all.

You do realize transgendered people have been using the bathrooms in line with their identities for centuries right?

Yes.

However.

Making it legal and publicized imo opens the door. I have nothing against transexxuals. I do however have a problem with opposite sex being able to just freely and openly being allowed to use the same bathroom as me or my children.

Call me crazy.

I don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members