FL - Mass Shooting at Pulse nightclub, Orlando, 12 June 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, and I'm maybe two degrees of separation from being able to buy meth right now. Does that mean there shouldn't be laws in place against meth?
Exactly. I'd also not want any of those people in my home to buy a gun from me that don't want to do background checks.

Being born in America, but raised in a family where the father seems delusional, stating he is President of Afghanistan, does not bode with American standards. (The father was stating his Presidency in an article or video. I have read too much to link it).

The result is exactly what we have seen, a young man who is totally mixed up on where his allegiance is. I believe the more we learn about him, we will learn he was a smart kid, with odd behavior, an attitude, and smart mouth.

If his wife knew he was talking about a massive shooting at Walt Disney World Downtown or this club Pulse, is she guilty of not reporting it to LE? Or does the spouse exclusion come into play here?

My opinions only.

IMO she is as guilty as he is if she knew what he was planning.

I believe we should adopt many of the surveillance techniques used by Israel. And definitely start questioning all airline passengers just as El Al air does prior to allowing anyone to board a flight.. jmo We are all targets, and can be killed anytime,anywhere. wish we had leadership here. jmo

I totally agree Liz. I have never understood why we don't model our security at our airports by the way Israel does it. They are known to have some of the safest airports in the world. The security does walk around fully armed, locked and loaded and everyone knows if they have to use it to stop terrorists they will do it in a heartbeat. In Israel from what I have read instead of putting up signs that say 'gun free zones' like in their schools they put up signs everywhere that lets everyone know the staff is well armed and they mean business. They have never had a mass shooting attack in their schools like we do here.

If we were as strong as Israel on security I think we would be much safer. Now in our country we hire people only to later find out they have ISIS terrorist ties. The TSA has a horrendous failure rate at our airports. They didn't even detect bombs and other explosive devises 95% of the time when they were put there so they could be tested for efficiency.

IMO

Am pooped! Just need to "read" you guys, Not in mood to slueth!

we need to find out why he was fired from juvinal (sorry tired!) detention job

I am having upsetting thoughts about this angle
]

O positive is the most common blood type and most likely to be transfused. O negative donors are the “Universal Donor.” People with O negative blood are universal red blood cell donors. This means that their red blood cells can be transfused to any blood type.

Thank you, Paula. It's exactly what I've been saying.

And I'll add this just to ensure that no one can misunderstand here. It is important to donate blood frequently if you can (regardless of blood type)!

I am not organized peron. I just want to post this. Norman Cass...

that is the most of his name I caught with ANderson was the most compelling interview I have seen thus far .

In order of just memory

I need to set up the scene he said:

In bathroom with 20 others

he came in

shot someone

they saw blood start coming on the floor from the stall next door

people , from the stall begged through the door not to kill them

he fired again

he hit someone , the gunman laughed

he then (gunman) took his smaller gun, put it on top of the stall door and just started shooting in the stall

this guy was hit a couple of times and just got out of the hospital

he has had nightmares about the laugh and bullets smashing into the floor in the bathroom.

I had to post the most of the name I could get. We know how this works.

Tomm the entire interview will be on YOu Tube -- which is good

it was the most compelling interview I have seen/heard about what was really going on during those hours

just a mess

he was very descriptive

amazing

His name is Norman Casiano

Here is a link to a different interview of him. It discusses his escape from the bathroom of the club.
http://www.local10.com/news/man-sho...htclub-massacre-crawled-over-bodies-to-escape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The second-deadliest mass shooting in the US was Cho Seung-Hui, who used nothing but a handgun. He mowed down plenty of people plenty fast.

Well then good thing he didn't have a semi-automatic rifle! ...he could have killed so many more! Thank goodness he didn't.

I had the tv on in the background this morning but I thought he brought a gun on campus/juv det which was illegal, hence him being fired or expelled. I've no link as it was said by one of the talking heads.

I heard that also. Don't remember which network but it was reported.

After the Paris attacks, ISIS said that they would be going after "soft targets", both in Europe and here. Guess we ignore their statements at our own risk. jmo

Well Liz you know according to our leader ISIS is contained and is just a JV team.

If he is such a devout Muslim, why is he going to Pulse and getting drunk? Why is he at a place that everyone says is against his religion? Why is he on gay dating sites? Does not sound like a devout Muslim to me

Hi Everyone,

Please do not bring your religion into the discussion. Whether you are an atheist or believe in God it has NOTHING to do with this topic.

Gun control and your religion. Two topics that will derail a discussion in a micro second.

You our can discuss the religion of the gunman of course but keep all other beliefs out of your posts.

This thread is not about gun control. It is about the Orlando mass killings.

Thank you for keeping Websleuths a respectable forum.

Tricia

Thank you.

If he is such a devout Muslim, why is he going to Pulse and getting drunk? Why is he at a place that everyone says is against his religion? Why is he on gay dating sites? Does not sound like a devout Muslim to me

Gay dating sites? Wow I missed that...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends what you think the 'real issue' is, the homophobic hate crime draped in the ISIS flag, or the unmentionable issues of how the politicians are twisting this event to support their own platforms.

I think I've made it clear that I think the real issue is Islamic terrorism, which this was. The target this time was a gay nightclub. In the past it has been office buildings, marathons, and other targets...... Next time it might be a daycare, or a senior citizen center, or a high school football game.

People should be worried about the fact that someone on an FBI watch list was able to carry this out so easily without obstruction IMO.

Do you have a source for him being on a watchlist? I know he was investigated twice but I had read the file was eventually closed. No flags or watch lists applied. TIA.

So he drove all that way to go to Pulse several times. He was there with his wife as well.

He was angry about someone saying something about religion, but he was getting drunk. Against the religion.

So what made him lose it after going there for three years? Did guys reject him?

Of course, his wife said he was scoping out Disney too.

I think it is going to turn out to be some kind of personal slight he had that he magnified

He took his wife to pulse? Why?

Well then good thing he didn't have a semi-automatic rifle! ...he could have killed so many more! Thank goodness he didn't.

That's magical thinking. Go look up revolver speed-shooting videos on YouTube. The really proficient shooters can shoot a revolver -- including reloads -- faster and more accurately than I can shoot a full magazine from a semi-auto rifle.

Am pooped! Just need to "read" you guys, Not in mood to slueth!

we need to find out why he was fired from juvinal (sorry tired!) detention job

I am having upsetting thoughts about this angle
]

http://www.wftv.com/news/local/just...worked-at-department-of-corrections/340714158

A source who was in Mateen's class at the DOC said he was still in the training sequence to be a corrections officer when he was removed from the program for bringing a weapon on to the Department of Corrections’ grounds. However, the DOC has not confirmed that information.

Islamic terrorist aren't always devout Muslims. They're Muslims, to be sure, but they apparently like to ignore a lot of their religion's laws. The 9/11 terrorists spent a lot of time drinking at bars too.

Just watched part of Anderson Cooper and witness a who performed at the club says that the shooter visited the club a couple of times monthly for a period of around 3 years and the shooter also used a gay dating app to contact people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meowmeowface143