FL FL - Miami Beach, WhtMale UP6736, 30-40, 6'9" & 335 lbs, drowned, Dec'09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Speedos with socks and shoes is such a strange combination to be wearing, I can't think of a scenario where someone could wear that.

Shoes: He may not have owned slide-on shoes. Americans are fond of flip flops and other sock-free slide-ons but other nationalities differ, perhaps especially for men. Some foot conditions (metatarsalgia, eg) make wearing non-supportive shoes very painful.

Speedo: Some of the “no shirt, no shoes, no service” establishments will insist on footwear but be more lenient on clothing.

Speedos with socks and shoes is such a strange combination to be wearing, I can't think of a scenario where someone could wear that.
If he was walking to the beach for a late night dip. At 350 lbs surely he didn't have on those skimpy speedos!

Was codeine a recreational drug in 2009? Add some alcohol for a buzz? Didn't Lil Wayne make a drink with cough syrup and booze?

If he was walking to the beach for a late night dip. At 350 lbs surely he didn't have on those skimpy speedos!

Was codeine a recreational drug in 2009? Add some alcohol for a buzz? Didn't Lil Wayne make a drink with cough syrup and booze?

syrup has been around since the 90s, not sure what format he used though

I came across this gentleman reported missing from Miramar, FL a little over a year from when UID was found. I have to say even though absolutely nothing fits except for brown eyes and being from FL, I stopped in my tracks and thought he looks exactly like the really tall guy found in Miami Beach. It can’t be! But, look at the comparison. Crazy, he looks like he could be his son. Just wanted to share as I couldn’t believe the resemblance.

1722423333945.jpeg

I came across this gentleman reported missing from Miramar, FL a little over a year from when UID was found. I have to say even though absolutely nothing fits except for brown eyes and being from FL, I stopped in my tracks and thought he looks exactly like the really tall guy found in Miami Beach. It can’t be! But, look at the comparison. Crazy, he looks like he could be his son. Just wanted to share as I couldn’t believe the resemblance.

View attachment 521621

This happened to me once in a different case.

A man (who’s since been IDed) jumped in front of a train. He had a composite sketch. I was browsing missing persons for another case and a man’s picture popped up in an area not far from the JD. Good loooooorrrrddddd he was a dead ringer! Wasn’t him though, he has disappeared a year after the man had died IIRC.

View attachment 521621

Ears are very different. The rest, though, is uncanny.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chefk
Back