FL FL - Miami-Dade Co., WhtFem 791UFFL, 18-25, exhaust burns on calves, Sept'79

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I tried to submit a potential match to The Doe network but their form doesn't even work. Can someone please help me out? I'm not sure if it works at all. I said...

UID Doe Network Case Number
791UFFL

UID Doe Network Case File Link
The Doe Network: 791UFFL

UID NamUs UP Number
#UP7514

UID NamUs Link
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

UID Place of Discovery
dade, miami-date, florida

UID Date of Discovery
09/04/1979

MP name
maria florence anjiras

MP Doe Network Case Number
1032DFCT

MP Doe Network Case File Link
1032DFCT - Maria Florence Anjiras

MP Namus MP Number
#MP2560

MP NamUs MP Link
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

MP Place of Disappearance
Norwalk, Connecticut

MP Date of Disappearance
02/12/1976

Do the genders match
yes
both are female

Do the races match?
yes
both are listed as "white"

Do the face shapes match?
yes
both have similar facial features:
1) prominent pointy but squared off chin
2) face shapes is a mix of heart and square. they both have sloping chins but straight "sides" giving their face shapes a "robust heart shape." The jaw area has more of a squared off shape and the length of the face is longer than the width. The overall symmetry of the face will appear monotonous and consistent. The jaw area has more of a squared off shape and the length of the face is longer than the width.
3) jaw shapes are both angular
4) both have high cheekbones
5) both have similar nose shapes (straight, narrow but slightly "fuller" at the tip
overall they both have attractive features.

Do the age ranges match?
unknown
unidentified girl died in 1979 and was believed to be 18-25
maria went missing in 1976 and was 14
maria would be 17 in 1979
unidentified girl, given her acne, usually found in adolescents, likely on the lower end of the 18-25 age spectrum
unidentified girl once said her name was "faloan s love" and was born in 1961. this would verify that she is in the lower end of the age spectrum and that she was using an alias.

Do the height ranges match?
yes
both are listed as 5 foot 6

Do the weight ranges match?
yes
both are listed as 120lbs

Do the hair colors match?
no
unidentified girl is "blonde"
maria has brown hair
possible that during the 3 years, maria either permed, cut and bleached her hair. adolescence changes young girls' mindsets.

Do the eye colors match?
no
maria has blue eyes
unidentified girl has green/grey eyes
both are depigmented colours anyway, could be listed wrong, who knows?

Does the clothing match?
no
maria ran away with thicker clothing like jumpers
unidentified girl had thinner clothing (t shirt and jeans)
rememer maria disappeared from conneticut and unidentified girl was found dead in florida. it's likely maria ran away there and got thinner clothes during the 3 years because of the change in climate in these states.

Does the jewelry match?
no
unidentified girl had a scarf
maria had nothing
again, there was a 3 year interval, who knows?

Do the circumstances fit?
yes
both maria and the unidentified girl:
1) had links to motorbikes. maria left her conneticut home on a blue racebike. many sightings say she might have been connected with a motorbike gang. the charter oaks gang connection has been dismissed but there is still a clear connection between the two cases and motorbikes. unidentified girl was found dead with motorbike exhaust burns. interest could have developed over the 3 years.
2) both are runaways. maria ran away from home after a family argument. unidentified girl is thought to have also been a runaway from a northern state.

What is the distance between the disappearance location and the discovery location?
greater than 1001 miles

Please provide a detailed explanation as to why you think this match is likely.
here goes:
1) both have similar, attractive facial features. as you age, facial features get more robust.
2) there is a 3 year interval between maria running away in 1976 and this unidentified girl dying in 1979 aged 18-25 (likely on the lower end of the spectrum given her acne and the date of birth thing she mentioned.)
3) both are runaways
4) unidentified girl thought to have been from a northern state
5) both have connections to motorbikes, and interest would have likely developed over 3 years

to add, i would also not rule out the missing girl and maria being at least partially east indian. anjiras, according to internet research, is an east Indian last name and could have come from a high-caste brahmin Indian background (partially) as these people have caucasian features that can very easily pass as white. even having coloured hair and eyes.

i also think the unidentified girl dyed, permed and cut her hair. the girl has brown roots and maria had brown hair.

Wow muda, this looks really good to me. Where you able to finally submit Maria ???

Just checked over at NamUs for any new exclusions - and nada, Brenda Davidson remains the last addition.
If corrected for duplicates, there are actually only 17 names, not 20, as listed on the page.

If further corrected for those whose inclusion seems functionally impossible (Martha Lambert, DLC: 1985, and Katherine Major, DLC: 2009) the realistic number of rule-outs drops to 15.

Apparently these rule-outs are based on dental comparisons, because, as far as I can see, there is no DNA listed as available for this Doe, which is curious.

Can we find out if there were specimens retained from her autopsy that could be used? What about if there will be an effort to exhume this young woman’s remains for DNA? Can such a request be crowd-sourced? Obviously this Doe’s DNA should be harvested in order to establish her identity, but also to try to find her killer’s DNA that might be present on her body or clothing.

Since this is an unsolved murder investigation LE is undoubtedly withholding important information from the public. Let’s hope that they are already deep into this line of investigation.

It is frustrating because there are so many clues to this UID’s identity, and complete answers seem tantalizingly close. To give this young person back to her family would be amazing, and to bring her killer to justice even more so.

@othram?!? Any ideas on this case?

From Doe Network: "(...)the female had previously identified herself as Faloan S. Love with a birthdate of June 3, 1961. Faloan stated she was unemployed and resided in the Young Apartments in Hollywood, Florida. She elaborated that a man named Ben Misa of Brooklyn, New York, was her closest relative."

Does anyone else think that both "Faloan S. Love" and "Ben Misa" could be anagrams? Maybe her real name is hidden somewhere in that made up name. IDK, but "Faloan S. Love" sounds quite unusual and I wonder why she went with that name and not something more generic.

From Doe Network: "(...)the female had previously identified herself as Faloan S. Love with a birthdate of June 3, 1961. Faloan stated she was unemployed and resided in the Young Apartments in Hollywood, Florida. She elaborated that a man named Ben Misa of Brooklyn, New York, was her closest relative."

Does anyone else think that both "Faloan S. Love" and "Ben Misa" could be anagrams? Maybe her real name is hidden somewhere in that made up name. IDK, but "Faloan S. Love" sounds quite unusual and I wonder why she went with that name and not something more generic.
Anything is possible…
The name of her purported bother, Ben Misa, was one that I had difficulty wrapping my head around. According to preliminary research, the greatest prevalence for the surname Misa is found in the Philippines, and the greatest country for density is American Samoa.
Go figure?

Interesting about the names. I agree that they sound unusual, especially Faloan S. Love, which really does have an "anagrammy" feel to it (why use a middle initial?).

Faolan is much more common than Faloan - it's an Irish male name. Maybe she read that somewhere and misspelled it (or whoever she told the name to misspelled it). Likewise, Misa could be a misspelling of Mesa, or Misha.

Here's a good site to play with anagrams if you're interested: Internet Anagram Server / I, Rearrangement Servant : anagrams, wordplay, solve, crossword, transmogrify, pangram, shuffle, fun The best name anagrams for "Faloan S. Love" that I can find are "Elva Alfonso" or "Eva L. Alfonso". You can also replace Alfonso with Olafson. Another option is "Lafave Olson" but those are both last names. I checked briefly and didn't see any relevant missing persons by any of those names. This might be a pointless rabbit hole though - it's pretty quirky to use anagrams for a fake name, seems like something that happens in movies more than real life.

Sometimes fake names are just weird because they're fake...someone mashed random letters together without regard for whether it sounded like a real name. I think of Vance Rodriguez who gave the name "Ben Bilemy"; before he was identified there were a lot of efforts to search for the origin and meaning of "Bilemy", but ultimately it was just something he made up.

Jane Doe's NamUs profile was modified on 5/25/22 - added 3 new rule outs
(I list the most recent first)
MP67589
Linda
Kerr
02/18/1976
Orange

FL
MP1970
Margaret
Holst
08/04/1977
Douglas
NE

MP2510
Cheryl Ann
Iacovone
07/12/1977
Delaware
PA

MP26739
Brenda
Davidson
03/04/1974
Prince William
VA

MP20436
Paula
Lynch
01/01/1978
Erie
OH
--
Judy
Wisniewski
09/01/1979
Monroe
NY

MP19780
Leeann
Huffman
06/05/1978
Hillsborough
FL

MP6278
Martha
Lambert
11/27/1985
St. Johns
FL

MP7870
Rebecca
Dunn
05/10/1979
Clark
NV

MP7592
Rosemary
Buck
08/11/1973
Onondaga
NY

MP6817
Lisa
Wilson
12/23/1974
Tarrant
TX

MP6435
Michelle
Mulcahy
07/07/1979
Broward
FL

MP2927
Phyllis
Berry
11/01/1975
Brewster
TX

MP26255
Judy
Davis
05/13/1972
Duval
FL

MP18171
Katherine
Major
09/19/2009
Teton
WY

MP6975
Lynne
Schulze
12/10/1971
Addison
VT

MP18171
Katherine
Major
09/19/2009
Teton
WY

MP6635
Suzanne
Schultz
12/01/1978
Hillsborough
FL

MP2495
Joanne
Williams
12/07/1978
Lackawanna
PA

MP4642
Mary Ann
Switalski
07/15/1963
Cook
IL

MP6435
Michelle
Mulcahy
07/07/1979
Broward
FL

MP20436
Paula
Lynch
01/01/1978
Erie
OH

MP2446
Priscilla
Blevins
07/07/1975
Mecklenburg
NC

Has Vali Davis been considered? Similar features, timeline fits perfectly, based on the circumstances I could theorize that Vali may have been kidnapped in the parking lot and taken to Miami by her kidnapper.

Vali Elizabeth Davis – The Charley Project

I think this is a good possibility to submit! I’m surprised she hasn’t been ruled out previously. A lot matches up.

Uh...wasn't Love the name she was reported to have been using before she died?
That’s what prompted my search…

Faloan S. Love…Investigation revealed in 2014 that she may have used the name "Tina," also known by the nickname "Sheeba," and that she was possibly a runaway from Ohio.

This runaway reportedly left Ohio before 1977.

Faloan S. Love
Let's analyze that. It could be a clue.
If she was riding with bikers she could've been scared for her life. Afraid of what would happen if she said "help I've been kidnapped".
But perhaps it's another factor. Perhaps she spoke in such an accent that the male was lost from the speaker to the police officer writing the name.
"Faloan" is pronounced "Fay Lynn" perhaps she gave that spelling to not throw her captors into shock and violence.
There IS a Fay that matches the facial of our unidentified female.
Fay Aline Self

Now, before people start dating she's the wrong height and the date is incorrect. Most killers will NOT report ACCURATE info of they are involved. They'll wait years, add tattoos that the person never had. Plus other than that the eye color is SPOT ON.
She had GREY EYES just like the unidentified. She looks like the unidentified, jaw, low hairline, mouth, nose, ears.
She was from Louisiana, that accent would be easy to misinterpret. Plus where Fay Aline Self is an unincorporated town. (Such a small population that there is no local need for Government) No high school, nothing. She could've easily gotten abducted there and nobody said a word. Armistead Populated Place Profile / Red River Parish, Louisiana Data
Both look alike,
Both same age range,
Both GREY EYES,
BOTH look alike.
Faloan S. Love
Fay Aline Self
I don't buy the story anyway of her disappearance. People do lie.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220930-123338_Gallery-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20220930-123338_Gallery-01.jpeg
    110.4 KB · Views: 5
Fay Aline Self was born with brown hair and dyed it often. Brown hair when bleached will look reddish brown. Here's an original early composite done of Faloan S Love compared to Fay Aline Self

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220930-125434_Gallery-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20220930-125434_Gallery-01.jpeg
    128.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20220930-125734_Pixlr-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20220930-125734_Pixlr-01.jpeg
    100.3 KB · Views: 4
In a word, no.

It's tough enough to transport a live passenger who is not leaning into the turns along with the driver. A dead passenger, who is either completely limp or completely stiff (if in rigor mortis) would be extremely difficult to transport.
Could she have died while riding with someone and he panicked and then ditched her?

I think that other than the obvious differences you mentioned this would also rule them out: Fay wears upper dentures and none were noted for the unidentified girl.
That's what we're told. But is the denture plate story backed up with medical records?
Her story sounds fishy as it is. Most of the people in these databases usually had a hand in the person missing in the first place. I'd rather test the DNA and it be incorrect than to not submit and it be correct.
Unless I see a medical record for both, I'll take the chance.
Her town was so small they probably had to go out of town for a dentist.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back