FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sparky, so is the news saying that it was her Hummer going in, and her Hummer going out, without the tire cover and decal?

When did she arrive at DS', in comparison to the duration of the PC show? Was it still running, had it ended? Is it possible that they watched it together?

If she texted (and talked) to her new b/f after she arrived at DS, perhaps someone was not happy about that...maybe eavesdropped and/or looked at her phone.

She texted him about a song she heard on the radio and that was at 3:15. Was she in the car? If not, where was she texting from?

Sparky, so is the news saying that it was her Hummer going in, and her Hummer going out, without the tire cover and decal?

I recorded the video from last nights 11 pm news. The video shows her Hummer coming in with the decals. When going out 1 hr and 22 minutes later the decal was not on the Hummer. I noticed the tire cover was not on the spare tire, from the pictures I've seen. This is the only Hummer seen leaving.

When did she arrive at DS', in comparison to the duration of the PC show? Was it still running, had it ended? Is it possible that they watched it together?

It shows she arrived at 3:18 pm, 18 minutes after People's Court aired locally.

If she texted (and talked) to her new b/f after she arrived at DS, perhaps someone was not happy about that...maybe eavesdropped and/or looked at her phone.

Cazzie see my answers in blue. :)

I think we all agree that this was her hummer. I believe in one coincidence but not when they start piling up. 2 different hummers on that video surveillance camera makes no sense.

I wonder where the children were when this was going on. :sigh:

Ahhh ok so she arrived at 3:18 so where did the original 2:30 come from? :waitasec:

That was when she was last seen by friends at the salon in Oviedo. She had to pick up the kids (twins) from daycare and then drive over to DS's house. 3:18pm timeframe sounds about right.

UPDATE

FROM THE VIDEO LAST NITE ~ Sorry this was at the very, very end of the video.

OPD is saying this is not the Hummer They thought it was the Hummer and it was not. They tracked it down to it belonging to someone else in the neighborhood. They say they do have video of the actual Hummer but it was not the one showen in the video earlier. OPD will not say when the Hummer arrived and left the neighborhood.

The Hummer showen on the video shows the decal of the side back window. If this is not the Hummer shown going out, then where is Michelle's Hummer?

ETA This is the only Hummer seen entering and leaving in that time frame.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ker-search-continues-20111123,0,1719842.story

Orlando Police Chief Paul Rooney met Tuesday with Parker's family and told them bringing the missing woman home safely is his agency's top job.
"I wanted to tell them face-to-face that this is my No.1 priority," Rooney said. "I'm not worried about overtime or extended resources."

Between 10 and 16 detectives have been working the case for nearly a week. A task force that includes agents from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement has also been created, said department spokesman Sgt. Jim Young.

Ahhh ok so she arrived at 3:18 so where did the original 2:30 come from? :waitasec:

Michelle's brother was on 104.4 on Friday afternoon. He made this statement.

ETA This sounds about right because it would take some time to drive over there due to traffic.

If the video is legit and accurate, then the timeline is:

3:15 exchanges texts with new boyfriend (possible phone conversation before - ?)
3:18 Arrives at DS's house with the twins to drop them off
4:26 Bogus text message to brother
4:40 The Hummer leaves DS's house without the tire cover and decals. (Hummer in video leaving at this time was not Michelle's)

Then what? And, if the above is true, why haven't the police been interrogating DS about what happened to Michelle? Have investigators kept this info from the family? Or, did the owner of the video not share it with police before he went to the media?

In this article, the new boyfriend states she called him shortly after the show aired to "explain everything", and said he never met DS. So she never told her new bf that she was going to be on the show?? Someone else told him?? Wonder how he reacted to all that?

I am reading the article differently as it states:

That “The People's Court” episode with her ex-fiancé was taped before they started dating, and Mitchell says Parker never mentioned it to him.

He only heard about it through a friend who saw it.

He says she called shortly after it aired to explain everything, and he tells News 13‘s never met Dale Smith.

I'm thinking it is the "friend" of Mitchell's who called him and explained everything to him. Michele was basically on the road here, there and everywhere during the time the show was on TV that day.

If the video is legit and accurate, then the timeline is:

3:15 exchanges texts with new boyfriend (possible phone conversation before - ?)
3:18 Arrives at DS's house with the twins to drop them off
4:26 Bogus text message to brother
4:40 The Hummer leaves DS's house without the tire cover and decals.

Then what? And, if the above is true, why haven't the police been interrogating DS about what happened to Michelle? Have investigators kept this info from the family? Or, did the owner of the video not share it with police before he went to the media?

BBM

The owner was not home at the time. LE noticed the camera and ask to review it. Owner says he place the camera the beginning of the year, due to someone damaging his car parked in his drive way.

All on video.

Cazzie see my answers in blue. :)
Thank you! I thought I had read that she arrived 18 minutes after it aired, but read back and couldn't find it!

So the news aired the actual security video...will have to watch it then. Was the license plate captured by the video, since the back window was? But I guess that would make it too easy...

BBM

The owner was not home at the time. LE noticed the camera and ask to review it. Owner says he place the camera the beginning of the year, due to someone damaging his car parked in his drive way.

All on video.

Thanks! I went back and edited my short timeline to reflect your information about the Hummer not being Michelle's (the one seen leaving).

Patty, how do I do that? I have it on DVR.

Do you have a camcorder? If you do, you can point the camcorder at the TV and record it that way and then upload it.

This is how I did many of my videos on YouTube, pointing my Flip Video Camera at the TV.

Or if you have a cellphone that records, you might be able to do it that way too! Not sure how cellphones as I have just a standard cellphone that doesn't do much but call or text (no camera).

Thank you! I thought I had read that she arrived 18 minutes after it aired, but read back and couldn't find it!

So the news aired the actual security video...will have to watch it then. Was the license plate captured by the video, since the back window was? But I guess that would make it too easy...

No you can't see the plate in the video. It looks to be on the left side.

I know I have been very hard on the ex- but really, look what's happening this morning. Turns out he had a charge of domestic abuse (battery) with someone before Michelle, and now it looks as if her Hummer was at his home far longer than a quick dropoff of the children. The Hummer was seen entering his area at 3:18. The one that left may not have been Michelle's--so when did her Hummer leave? After the other Hummer??? Do I have that right?

I'm confused about how she expected to drop off the twins at DS's at 3:18 and still be home to meet her 11 y/o by 3:30? It seems as though he expected her then, and was worried when she wasn't there. Could that 3:30 time be off? Did she forget? (I doubt that, jmo) Was she planning to call her 11 y/o around 3:30 when he got home to tell him she would be late? And if that's the case, that leaves a very small window for something to have happened to her ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme