FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Lord, they can't get their stories straight!

This is why the sleuthing on here has been somewhat thwarted. Media can't get their stuff straight...until LE says, "This is exactly where we found the phone/how we found it and when," it sadly, appears as though we are all going to be just as confused. :(

:cloud9:Please find Michelle today!!! :justice:

For all we know, they could have known about it, but just not had a reason to search until now?!
jmo

Well I can think of a pretty good reason. Missing girl, prime suspect's Father owns home by body of water.

You're definitely not over the Bridge thing. :)

I'm heading to the food store in a few minutes. Let me know if there's a specific brand of liver I should pick up.

Ty but there is no need buy liver!! :seeya:

That would imply the the hummer was literally driven into the water....the only reason I don't think that happened is....a trail of mud and water would be left by the hummer. Of course, i don't know if there was a trail of mud/water...perhaps there was.

Before pressing send, I just realized that there could have absolutely been water/grass etc on the bottom of the hummer and that IS why they are searching watery areas/grassy, just maybe it wouldn't have gone all the way to floormats.

I don't know what I believe at this point.

I am thinking more along the lines of someone with wet boots/shoes got back into the Hummer after placing Michelle somewhere (hate typing anything that indicates she is no longer with us...). That would leave trace evidence on the floor mats and I would think it would be very hard to bring a body to water without getting a little wet...

Eta to clarify... Wet, muddy footprints when dried become dirty footprints. Although, I am thinking that in the short timeframe between MP going missing and the Hummer being found, wet floor mats left by someone with wet feet driving the vehicle would not dry. Especially in humid Florida air...just thinking this may be why they are so focused on water searches.

The 'local' reporters can't even get the streets right around here. Noticed this from the beginning.

Belle Isle, Conway and Pinecastle (all the areas that are surrounding the last ping on the phone and where it was found) are very dense with residential and busy commercial. There are areas that are small patches of heavily wooded areas around, similar to where Caylee was found. (Lake Warren is one of them - the only thing around that is a very small commerce park that has had leasing signs up since it was finished).
One of the points to note though is that the areas like that around there/here can be inhabited with some of the homeless. The last 5 years or so, they've pushed them out of downtown as much as possible and they seem to have migrated south.

I don't know if you all remember earlier this year (March?) there was a blonde Michelle (mother of two, wife) that went missing and was found about a half a mile from her house, believed to have taken her own life. She was found at the edge of one of those wooded areas. It suprised me that it took that long to find her because that is an area that is usually lived in by some transients. I remember hearing the helos searching for her.

So, yes, I think it is possible that she is in a very local small wooded area around here.

On the bridge thing....I'm feeling like it was the Nela bridge and when they did their report they accidentally went to the wrong bridge is all. That's my final analysis on the bridge!! (until further notice of course)

I know everyone is tired of the bridge banter, but it's very important to determine the route
in finding Michelle.

That would imply the the hummer was literally driven into the water....the only reason I don't think that happened is....a trail of mud and water would be left by the hummer. Of course, i don't know if there was a trail of mud/water...perhaps there was.

Before pressing send, I just realized that there could have absolutely been water/grass etc on the bottom of the hummer and that IS why they are searching watery areas/grassy, just maybe it wouldn't have gone all the way to floormats.

I don't know what I believe at this point.

Actually I just meant debris on the driver's side floormat from "shoes" of perpetrator as well as under-carriage (if perp went "offroad")

I know everyone is tired of the bridge banter, but it's very important to determine the route
in finding Michelle.

Oh I'm not tired of it. I want to know too! But when you have a reporter showing pictures of one bridge and stating it's another what can you do? Pictures do not match bridge stated...so which is it? The bridge pictured or the bridge stated? That is the question. I think there have been more reports of it being the Nela bridge so that's where I'm leaning. We may NEVER know!

Also, no depth info on Lake Warren. I know Conway is betwen 8-15 feet at it's deepest (or so that's the local consensus) but the 60% vacancy around it is another red flag for me. It has access off of Conway and you follow one of the canals to make it through to the lake. I'm going to drive by there this afternoon and see if it's gated, but I'm pretty sure that it is relatively easy to slip in there without too much notice; that area of Conway Road doesn't get too heavy of a flow of traffic except for rush hours.

http://www.cityoforlando.net/public_works/stormwater/lakes/warren.htm

Well...as long as LE knows which bridge it was, I can live with that...JMO

I sure wish we knew if the house on Chaucer is currently vacant or not? I don't suppose there's any way to know this?

in finding Michelle.

I'll give a great big

:clap::blowkiss::tyou::loveyou::cheer:

to the first reporter to call LE and get the Bridge dilemma solved once and for all!

I sure wish we knew if the house on Chaucer is currently vacant or not? I don't suppose there's any way to know this?

The home on Chaucer has a Randy and Linda Morgan listed to it. Not sure if they are still renting there or not.

Identify a body that's been in the elements for 3 weeks? That would be unprofessional and traumatize poor mom.

They did that with Morgan Harrington's parents. They went straight to the site and saw her bare bones. :sad:

I am thinking more along the lines of someone with wet boots/shoes got back into the Hummer after placing Michelle somewhere (hate typing anything that indicates she is no longer with us...). That would leave trace evidence on the floor mats and I would think it would be very hard to bring a body to water without getting a little wet...

Eta to clarify... Wet, muddy footprints when dried become dirty footprints. Although, I am thinking that in the short timeframe between MP going missing and the Hummer being found, wet floor mats left by someone with wet feet driving the vehicle would not dry. Especially in humid Florida air...just thinking this may be why they are so focused on water searches.

This is why I love WS...my mind was going in another direction completely with the idea of muddy wet floor mats ...but your minds direction makes much more sense.

I'll give a great big

:clap::blowkiss::tyou::loveyou::cheer:

to the first reporter to call LE and get the Bridge dilemma solved once and for all!

Give me the # and I'll call!

Well in thinking about it, I probably shouldn't next thing I know there will be LEO's at my door!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668