FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looked like the canal behind Chaucer had a locked chain link fence around it? How would one get a body in there? I wonder how tall it is? If it's very tall I would think the only way would be to cut it or dig a hole under it?

It looked like the canal behind Chaucer had a locked chain link fence around it? How would one get a body in there? I wonder how tall it is? If it's very tall I would think the only way would be to cut it or dig a hole under it?

Through the house belonging to the father of the prime suspect?

imo

I don't believe the fence runs AROUND it, just on either side of the road that crosses over it. So I'm sure access would be easy if you were on a road that ran parallel to the canal. Hope that makes sense.

ETA: Exactly TexasCharm :)

They may have been looking for a weapon or other evidence.

Actually I just meant debris on the driver's side floormat from "shoes" of perpetrator as well as under-carriage (if perp went "offroad")

Just goes to show how easy it is to misinterpret information.
I had the wrong visual interpretation of what you originally meant....I thought you were going in the direction of the hummer maybe having backed a boat into/out of a boat launch and maybe gone to far in....thus soaking the hummer up to the floor mats...
seriously don't know how I got that far off point with your post....apologies.

Your idea makes sense... they found/saw something in the hummer that is leading them to search water.

Two new searches for Michelle Parker, a missing mother of three who vanished more than three weeks ago, were launched Friday in Orange County.

Divers are searching a creek off Jordan Avenue, just north of Sand Lake Road off South Orange Blossom Trail. A search is also being conducted along Econlockhatchee Trail between Curry Ford Road and Lee Vista Boulevard.

"This is a very large search area that the Orange County Sheriff's Office is going through," Local 6's David Sprung said while flying in Sky 6 over Curry Ford Road.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Ne...rker/-/1637132/4989510/-/126t3na/-/index.html

this looked updated... sorry if it was already posted

The Sky Lake location is one I suggested being searched on here a few days ago. DS Sr owns two properties in the Sky Lake area per OC Comptroller.

Through the house belonging to the father of the prime suspect?

imo

I'll even add that if you look at the ariel of the house, there is a LOT of cover in the backyard .. The house directly across the canal from the backyard appears to have a privacy fence .. One house next door is angled away from the back yard, the other house next door is sheilded with alot of trees and cover ......so they could slip virtually unnoticed into that canal after dark ....

Interesting development.

imo

This is no where near where they are searching. OPD does not have their scanner on line and this is the way they do it. hth

Right and that was at 1:00. Pretty sure they wouldn't all still be searching if they had found her.

However, I did catch myself mapping it, and it's less than 2.5 miles from where the Hummer was found. So it made me curious too.

Wew! Just now caught up to real time!

I just want to say how amazing everyone here is--I appreciate every angle being addressed, all the different opinions, and most of all, how you strive for accuracy. How did I not know of this site before? I will never trust the facts of a story again, unless I read it here!

Gotta go out, so I know when I get back there'll be more pages to catch up. :)

Law-enforcement dive teams looking for clues in the disappearance of Michelle Parker are searching a canal behind a home owned by the father of suspect Dale Smith II.

Divers have been searching the small canal that runs behind 6806 Chaucer Lane in the Sky Lake subdivision this afternoon.

Orange County property records show the home is owned by Dale W. Smith.

The property where the current search is taking place is not the same location where a SWAT team executed a search warrant last month. The earlier search took place at Smith's parent's home on Rose Boulevard.

Neighbors say the home on Chaucer Lane is occupied by the elder Smith's sister.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...rker-missing-orlando-20111209,0,5665822.story

The Sky Lake location is one I suggested being searched on here a few days ago. DS Sr owns two properties in the Sky Lake area per OC Comptroller.

Interesting...where is the other? TIA

If you go to http://www.cityoforlando.net/police/activecalls/index.shtml it says there was a call for a dead person. This seems bizarre to me as this wouldn't be made public here. NOT saying it's Michelle just wondered if anyone local is familiar with the way OPD shares that info publicly.

Our local dept lists it as "Death" which can be anything but is usually a natural causes type thing. Sometimes it gets changed to homicide but that takes a while. FWIW- A neighbor passed & was found by a relative & the police show up routinely to do the report & call the snatcher. HTH.

There is a live chat that will be happening in about 7 minutes (3:00 pm EST) on News 13. You can open up another browser like I do, and just follow along. A lot of times, the people who post, live near the searches, and can ask questions of the reporters and typically get immediate answers from them.

Here is the link: http://www.cfnews13.com/

That way if you want to register to ask a reporter a question, you can.

Please find Michelle today!

I asked if there was a press conference in the future. Got a response. And no, I don't care if ya'll know Little Bitty's true name is Nicole!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro