FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our local dept lists it as "Death" which can be anything but is usually a natural causes type thing. Sometimes it gets changed to homicide but that takes a while. FWIW- A neighbor passed & was found by a relative & the police show up routinely to do the report & call the snatcher. HTH.

What does "call the snatcher" mean?

map-michelle-parker-phone.jpg

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/december/355841/Michelle-Parker-search-team-moves-to-East-Orange-County

If you saw my last post before I deleted it, please disregard. I am going between two pages and got confused. There is no press conference planned. Sorry for any confusion!!

Just FYI, we aren't supposed to bring over posts from chat.

LittleBitty just quoted from herself

If you go to http://www.cityoforlando.net/police/activecalls/index.shtml it says there was a call for a dead person. This seems bizarre to me as this wouldn't be made public here. NOT saying it's Michelle just wondered if anyone local is familiar with the way OPD shares that info publicly.

I'm not seeing a dead person on the list? Where was the body found? We do not know for a fact they are searching in the right place.

Just FYI, we aren't supposed to bring over posts from chat.

LittleBitty just quoted from herself

Thanks!

I do wonder what LE has divulged (if anything at all) privately to the media...and if there were any instructions from LE to the media to report some things but not others.

Just curious. Not getting the location of the bridge right, between two major networks, is odd, to say the least.

Thanks!

I do wonder what LE has divulged (if anything at all) privately to the media...and if there were any instructions from LE to the media to report some things but not others.

Just curious. Not getting the location of the bridge right, between two major networks, is odd, to say the least.

I highly doubt the media would purposely report something incorrect...even if LE asked them too. It makes them look bad to the public and I don't think they would do it. JMHO

According to OC Comptroller DS Sr Owns
Lot 792 Sky Lake Unit 1137

And DS Jr owns
Lot 792 Sky Lake Unit 5

Strike that above----
:banghead: Sorry just realized those lots both reference the same Parcel Number. They are one piece, owned by DS Sr who took the deed FWIW as a "single man". Yep he swore to that statement under notary.... interesting. So are Dale Jrs parents divorced?

http://or.occompt.com/recorder/eagl...91.pdf?id=DOCC28630191.A0&parent=DOCC28630191

Ok. I am confused again.
Is it correct that Dale Smith Sr. owns 3 properties? And of those properties:
1) was previously searched (and is where he and his wife live)
2) is near where the canal search is going on today (Chaucer)
3) Is there a 3rd property?

And then in addition to those 3 properties there is 1 property owned by Dale Smith Jr.

Is this correct? TIA

I highly doubt the media would purposely report something incorrect...even if LE asked them too. It makes them look bad to the public and I don't think they would do it. JMHO

I think media works with LE a lot when need be. They can scratch each others back. My power is back on :great:

Ok. I am confused again.
Is it correct that Dale Smith Sr. owns 3 properties? And of those properties:
1) was previously searched (and is where he and his wife live)
2) is near where the canal search is going on today (Chaucer)
3) Is there a 3rd property?

And then in addition to those 3 properties there is 1 property owned by Dale Smith Jr.

Is this correct? TIA

That is correct DS Sr owns - the home he lives in, the property being searched today and the property on Mission Rd I believe is a vacant lot. DS Jr owns his own condo where MP dropped the twins off on the 17th.

Hello. Not sure how to post this twitter link, but here's a try. Mentions divers trying to pull something from water.

FL_FLutterby Lorraine Armstrong

They are trying to pull something out of the water. twitpic.com/7qxq1k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads