FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they have/will/can search the inside of that Chaucer residence!!!

mpsearch6.jpg

mpsearch5.jpg

mpsearch4.jpg

mpsearch3.jpg

mpsearch2.jpg

mpsearch.jpg

Thank you so much!

where would it be located on the phone? like on an iPhone?

I can't say for an Iphone... But I'd look in tools and then settings. You should see something like locations... That should get you to a menu display that shows the E/911 option. You have to turn it on by clicking ok or whatever button your phone uses to accept on/off commands for different features.

AlwaysWright...where were those photos taken, please? TIA

AlwaysWright...where were those photos taken, please? TIA

It looks like where the canal behind the Chaucer residence crosses under the road .. but I'm sure AlwaysWright will give exact location..

imo

ETA: Or not .. see below. lol

The msm chat site...they don't know any more than we do!!:banghead:

I can't say for an Iphone... But I'd look in tools and then settings. You should see something like locations... That should get you to a menu display that shows the E/911 option. You have to turn it on by clicking ok or whatever button your phone uses to accept on/off commands for different features.

Thanks, I asked Dr. Google and once you turn location services on, on the iphone, it enables for the 911 to locate your position and then there are subcategories for other location services (facebook, camera, etc.)

I was just by the Florida Mall and found the OCSD roping off by a creek and it appears they have found something. I have photos I am downloading.

stand by....

Overheard the conversation of them having a find. They were in the process of roping off Jordan Street just east of Brockbank Drive. A multitude of dive team members with a huge square net contraption. It was overwhelming!

this must be the location of the photos..

Re: photos by AlwaysWright Could be either location....but looks like the Chaucer one to me.

The msm chat site...they don't know any more than we do!!:banghead:

the comments I was referring to were earlier on around 3:30ish . . . .as soon as I posted the link things started going south with false reports. (sorry)

Not a truly reliable source but a couple of posters (JR and someone near the beginning) mentioned what seems to fit with posters here were saying earlier. the Chauncer Ln/Jordan & Brockbank/Sky lake seemed to add up.

Hoping the pics that were so graciously provided to us were in this same general area or the other search area they were covering today. (I only heard of 2 different locations)

It looks like where the canal behind the Chaucer residence crosses under the road .. but I'm sure AlwaysWright will give exact location..

imo

ETA: Or not .. see below. lol

That's exactly were it is, I lived in the first house from the corner @ 6818 Chaucer...

No one knows more than we do...:great: LOL...

Ha! DH got irritated with me last night because I was talking back to Nancy Grace .. He said "Honey, she's Nancy Grace, I'm sure she knows more than you.."

I replied: "WHATEVER! We are ALWAYS 24 hours ahead of NG .. she gets HER info from US!"

the comments I was referring to were earlier on around 3:30ish . . . .as soon as I posted the link things started going south with false reports. (sorry)

Not a truly reliable source but a couple of posters (JR and someone near the beginning) mentioned what seems to fit with posters here were saying earlier. the Chauncer Ln/Jordan & Brockbank/Sky lake seemed to add up.

Hoping the pics that were so graciously provided to us were in this same general area or the other search area they were covering today. (I only heard of 2 different locations)

So not your fault wenwe.:seeya:

I'm just a stickler for following the rules. Especially when a "stranger" is tweeting such huge developments in a case without someone here at WS confirming their identity and involvement in the case.

I believe WESH is MSM and is a huge percentage of where the information in this case is derived.. Just saying that it appears as tho the "tweets" have been verified of this gracious "twit" that is posting her on the scene view of what's happening as it's happening.. Below Littlebitty clarifies how and whom it appears has verified the "tweets" that we are posting..
(Originally Posted by Littlebitty35
Not only that. The lady's tweets were posted on Martha Sugalski's MSM media twitter page (an anchor for Wesh) and were verified by Martha. JMO.

HTH:)

Wonder where the info came from????

"The only word they use right now is that they have information that this is a place where they could possibly find information," Dustin Erickson said. "They still are not telling me exactly what it is."
Occasionally, searchers would confer with Parker's family under a tent, where the family patiently waited.
"They told me personally that they are going to be out here, and they are going to be searching until they find her," Dustin Erickson said.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/29961305/detail.html#ixzz1g4n2RoyA

http://www.wesh.com/news/29961305/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads