FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, I didn't mean to make everyone mad because I questioned the quoting of tweets by a random person.

I have always appreciated that when I read WS, everything is usually fact checked and verified before we are allowed to post them. I even trust WS posts 100% more than MSM reports.

Please just continue on with your sleuthing and I will not question the validity of tweeters information....at least not "out loud" here.

I truly didn't mean to stir up any trouble, I am sorry.

Wonder where the info came from????

"The only word they use right now is that they have information that this is a place where they could possibly find information," Dustin Erickson said. "They still are not telling me exactly what it is."
Occasionally, searchers would confer with Parker's family under a tent, where the family patiently waited.
"They told me personally that they are going to be out here, and they are going to be searching until they find her," Dustin Erickson said.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/29961305/detail.html#ixzz1g4n2RoyA

http://www.wesh.com/news/29961305/detail.html

I think it's the phone. And the fact that they are searching two locations with a lot of resources makes me think that they are pretty sure of what they are doing. I wonder if the perp drove around disposing of different pieces of evidence, hence the two search locations? Phone was then dropped in the water last...?

News 13:
Jackie Fell reports nothing of interest was found at the retention pond off Curry Ford and Econ Trail in the Michelle Parker search.

Okay, so I drove by the canal site and the Chaucer Road residence.
This was about 330pm and the road was not closed, but the underwater recovery truck was there as well as three or four news vans and three other OCS cars. The rope was out into the water, but that is standard for divers by what I've seen; helps them keep track of where they are. There was a deputy on the side of the road making sure no one went into the canal area, but he seemed at ease and friendly, so I don't believe there was any thing of interest that they had found at that time.

The house looked lived in; there was a SUV in the carport, the yard was mowed. Overall, clean but lived in. A lot of spectators out today.

Here is a link to some pictures that I have taken in the area. The first two are the Jordan Avenue @ the canal. The 3rd through 6th are the Nela Bridge.
I also spoke to a friend that owns the corner house by the bridge on Nela and he confirmed that the media were at that bridge, too. He has been otherwise indisposed, so I don't think he actually saw LE there, but he said the media were there twice.

The other pictures are around Conway Road / Frontage Road area. There are several paths that you can take off of the roads; I went down a few, checking the locks on the gates; the last ones (on Page 2) are from an area right off of Conway Road that lead to Lake Warren. I pulled in there and was able to do a three point turn and at that point realized that someone could easliy pull in there and not be seen by the main traffic on the road. The gate was locked, but looked as if the hinge mechanism could easliy be taken off. I don't know why I keep focusing on that area; just something sticks out with the timing of it all, the text, the direction of travel...I dunno.

http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee500/MissRhed/ The link...

News 13: Jackie Fell reports nothing of interest was found at the retention pond off Curry Ford and Econ Trail in the Michelle Parker search.

Supposedly from LE
News 13: Jackie Fell reports nothing of interest was found at the retention pond off Curry Ford and Econ Trail in the Michelle Parker search.

I can't say for an Iphone... But I'd look in tools and then settings. You should see something like locations... That should get you to a menu display that shows the E/911 option. You have to turn it on by clicking ok or whatever button your phone uses to accept on/off commands for different features.

My daughter says it is automatically set to "ON" on the Iphone and that you have to go into settings to turn it off. That the off setting is not easy to find and most do not turn it off. She is a tech for a major cell phone carrier and went thru Iphone 4S training this past summer.

That reminds me so much of the day they found Caylee... without the rain though!

That is it. I can't watch this while at work. I have been so busy so this all caught me off guard....

When I saw this tears came streaming down my face. It hits too close to home. God bless Michelle, her mother, sister and most of all her children.

:tears:

What's going on? I'm talking about the photos above. Have they found something?

snipped for space:
"Here is a link to some pictures that I have taken in the area. The first two are the Jordan Avenue @ the canal. The 3rd through 6th are the Nela Bridge."

I don't see the link?

Okay, so I drove by the canal site and the Chaucer Road residence.
This was about 330pm and the road was not closed, but the underwater recovery truck was there as well as three or four news vans and three other OCS cars. The rope was out into the water, but that is standard for divers by what I've seen; helps them keep track of where they are. There was a deputy on the side of the road making sure no one went into the canal area, but he seemed at ease and friendly, so I don't believe there was any thing of interest that they had found at that time.

The house looked lived in; there was a SUV in the carport, the yard was mowed. Overall, clean but lived in. A lot of spectators out today.

Here is a link to some pictures that I have taken in the area. The first two are the Jordan Avenue @ the canal. The 3rd through 6th are the Nela Bridge.
I also spoke to a friend that owns the corner house by the bridge on Nela and he confirmed that the media were at that bridge, too. He has been otherwise indisposed, so I don't think he actually saw LE there, but he said the media were there twice.

The other pictures are around Conway Road / Frontage Road area. There are several paths that you can take off of the roads; I went down a few, checking the locks on the gates; the last ones (on Page 2) are from an area right off of Conway Road that lead to Lake Warren. I pulled in there and was able to do a three point turn and at that point realized that someone could easliy pull in there and not be seen by the main traffic on the road. The gate was locked, but looked as if the hinge mechanism could easliy be taken off. I don't know why I keep focusing on that area; just something sticks out with the timing of it all, the text, the direction of travel...I dunno.

Thank you for all your observations. I don't think the link to your pictures posted however.

I was also focusing on the Lake Warren area yesterday for a couple of reasons. 1.. the proximity to Dale's condo and likely the path he took to and from Dale Sr.'s that day and 2.. In google map street view I saw a dirt road right off Judge Rd. that didn't appear to be gated and would lead to the retention pond and wooded area directly north of Lake Warren.

For some reason I seemed to keep focus on that area for quite a while. I still think it's suspicious. Hopefully they can get the GPS data out of Michelle's phone and locate the poor girl.

Look, I didn't mean to make everyone mad because I questioned the quoting of tweets by a random person.

I have always appreciated that when I read WS, everything is usually fact checked and verified before we are allowed to post them. I even trust WS posts 100% more than MSM reports.

Please just continue on with your sleuthing and I will not question the validity of tweeters information....at least not "out loud" here.

I truly didn't mean to stir up any trouble, I am sorry.

I don't think anyone should be mad about your questioning the validity of any and all information. Isn't that what we do here? That IS what makes WS different (IMO)
I, for one, am glad you did. Sometime it turns out the info is not valid or not able to be to validated. And if it is validated, then great!
Please...always question what you read! I appreciate it!

What's going on? I'm talking about the photos above. Have they found something?

No. I haven't heard any reports of anything being found today. Those pics were taken by a local WS member, just pics of the scene going on today by the Chaucer residence.

I love that WS has it's very own investigative photographers who keep us pictorially informed way before the media does!

You guys rock!

:yourock:

No. I haven't heard any reports of anything being found today. Those pics were taken by a local WS member, just pics of the scene going on today by the Chaucer residence.

I wonder where that is in relation to the map that shows Dale's house, where the phone was found and his dad's house.

They are searching those places for a reason. Surely they either got tips or found something on her phone to make them go to these 2 locations. Would it be possible for them to subpoena DS phone records? What if HE had GPS turned on and this is his movements that day and the days following her disappearance?

Here's where the pictures were taken along the two canals. I could have gotten out and walked, but had my pup with me and no leash. Plus, kinda sketchy about walking like that alone. Protection or not...

ScreenHunter_01Dec091716.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member